What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
RPNATION WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTIFY MEEEEE?? There's like twenty new posts in here I wasn't aware of ;u;

Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri Blyke Luxford Blyke Luxford
To clarify my last post since it's like 2am and probably doesn't make any sense, Pri is in the spiritual/dream realm with them investigating the source of the waystone disturbance. If you want you can interact with her, but otherwise she'll pass through to the physical world soon. Doesn't have to affect whatever you have planned for the dream adventure.

Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
As much as I like the dream ability, I will have to put a limit on it. Interacting with/bringing other players into the dream realm it is fine, and so is having the dream affect their body's condition, but summoning workers to affect/complete work on the real world won't be allowed. I've had Pri dismiss them in character, so their effects won't be seen on the guild.

QuietNez QuietNez
Welcome back! You're welcome to introduce Kioshi if you like. The guild hall is now on a separate thread in the 'other' link at the top. Fair warning, it's complete chaos at the moment though.

Swiftshots Swiftshots
I hadn't realised the OOC had been active so it's up to you whether Akel wants to go on the mission. Having extra people around might mean she has someone else she decides to go with

Rex Tesseri

Voidless Abyss
To clarify my last post since it's like 2am and probably doesn't make any sense, Pri is in the spiritual/dream realm with them investigating the source of the waystone disturbance. If you want you can interact with her, but otherwise she'll pass through to the physical world soon. Doesn't have to affect whatever you have planned for the dream adventure.
Mein workers :( I was going to use them to incarnate through F'aer'nun.

I bet 2 dollars that Shura-Yuon Shura-Yuon character felt Pri

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
Can you please explain what you mean by incarnate? Being able to access the dream realm, and dreams of others by extension, is already a powerful ability. Affecting the physical world via use of workers that no one else can see or respond to seems unnecessary. I don't mind discussing F'aer'nun's abilities further with you in DMs, but currently their use of dream workers is too much for what I consider fair to the other players, who's characters all have limits far below that threshold.

But yeah, Farran would be able to sense the disturbance for sure. Knowing what it is is another matter entirely

QuietNez QuietNez
All good, I hope things settle down for you soon :)

Just a heads up that I'll be very busy tomorrow so my next response will most likely be Tuesday at the earliest, sorry to anyone waiting on my characters!

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Swiftshots Swiftshots Vol Vol Starwalker123 Starwalker123 Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri Minma Minma Blyke Luxford Blyke Luxford Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Shura-Yuon Shura-Yuon Refaulted Refaulted
Just letting you guys know replies will be slow over the next fortnight or so. I'm less than a week from semester exams so it's been/will be hard to concentrate until those are finished. By the sounds of it a few people are in a similar boat with life or other commitments, so hopefully things will pick up again after the other stuff has settled down.

A minor point because I think things have been getting difficult in the guild hall, but it might be helpful for people to organise who they want to go with on quests on the OOC chat, rather than IC. I can throw random teams together with Azalae, but it's tricky if I don't know who wants to go where.

Yea I've been absolutely swamped with uni work beyond what I expected so my replies will also be slow but it should get somewhat less extreme soon and then Ill have more time

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Helloooo people! Exams are over and I am once more a creature of semi-coherent thought, which means its time for the chaos to return! Although the guild's sedateness has been a blessing for my head the past few weeks, I'm aware it means people might have lost interest or engagement over the interim, so for anyone interested in continuing the rp if you want to drop a message in OOC I can gauge an idea of the numbers going forward.
In other news--there will be a new character of mine up for adventuring soon. Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire you might remember the bundle of trouble from a couple years back.

Blyke Luxford Blyke Luxford QuietNez QuietNez Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Just wanted to check how uni/study/trip preparation is for you guys? No pressure if it still has you buried, just wanting to see where you're at.

I'm sorry for not telling an update for sooo long i have been trying to cut RPs and almost forgot about this one. X-X
I don't want to misunderstand your post--are you saying you'd like to cut the rp, or just that your replies have been delayed? There's no issue either way, I understand people have lives outside of the site. Just want to be entirely sure what you mean

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Soken and Selora look good!

Shura-Yuon Shura-Yuon Refaulted Refaulted Minma Minma
Haven't seen you guys around for a while. Still interested in continuing?

Swiftshots Swiftshots Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
Tagging you to make sure you get the notification :')

Chinchia Chinchia Really wanted to do those posts like I promised but my final assignment of the year is proving to be a lot more work than expected, on the positive side though, it's due this friday so after that I'll have free time again to do more posts!

Vagabond Spectre

Five Thousand Club
Helloooo people! Exams are over and I am once more a creature of semi-coherent thought, which means its time for the chaos to return! Although the guild's sedateness has been a blessing for my head the past few weeks, I'm aware it means people might have lost interest or engagement over the interim, so for anyone interested in continuing the rp if you want to drop a message in OOC I can gauge an idea of the numbers going forward.
In other news--there will be a new character of mine up for adventuring soon. Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire you might remember the bundle of trouble from a couple years back.

Blyke Luxford Blyke Luxford QuietNez QuietNez Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Just wanted to check how uni/study/trip preparation is for you guys? No pressure if it still has you buried, just wanting to see where you're at.

I don't want to misunderstand your post--are you saying you'd like to cut the rp, or just that your replies have been delayed? There's no issue either way, I understand people have lives outside of the site. Just want to be entirely sure what you mean

Soken and Selora look good!

Shura-Yuon Shura-Yuon Refaulted Refaulted Minma Minma
Haven't seen you guys around for a while. Still interested in continuing?

Swiftshots Swiftshots Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
Tagging you to make sure you get the notification :')
Ah sorry, What i mean is that, i nearly forgot about my character in the RP so far. I’m like waaaay behind on what’s going IC X-X

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Milby's reign of terror has begun.

For those interested I'll be running a couple missions with Milby and Ymir (after the latter has recovered). Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Milby will probably do the crab caves mission to find the source of the disturbance. Elias is welcome to come along. If it helps, I'll do a summary post for Azalea tonight which you can respond to instead of trying to figure out everything going on.

Swiftshots Swiftshots Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Up to you guys if you want to go ahead with the current mission. If there's no real plan then you're welcome to roll back a couple posts to when they're deciding the quest, and they can tag along with Milby and co.

Glad to see! For an intro post it might be easiest if you have Soken and Selora arrive at the guild, and roll with the interactions from there. There's a separate thread for the main hall, listed as 'other' in the links tab. Main is for those on quests/other locations.

Users who are viewing this thread