• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi {Detailed Exploration Fantasy} [Invitation Only]

The waitlist has begun. It will last for approx. a week or so.
If you have a sheet in progress or are looking to join, know that this holdout exists.

XxAlinaxX XxAlinaxX I figured out your discord problem, when you clicked the discord link it takes you to your friend list, then from there cklick the greenish-blueish icon to enter the chat

@B l u E s Fazy Fazy

Sorry I didn't talk to you guys earlier. Wasn't getting notifications for this thread.
Feel free to pop into our discord: https://discord.gg/wVstn4Q or message me here on rpn. If you are interested in the roleplay, then I am always open for a chat.
The roleplay is going to be moving forward on an invitation basis, so there is potential to join at unorthodox points across the role-play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back