• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Greed Hidden In Power- OOC!

Should I keep this as the OOC chat or should I create a Discord for us to talk on?

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am more for discord i have a complex idea that needs to be run by you as it is not your basic bender

I am more for discord i have a complex idea that needs to be run by you as it is not your basic bender
Makes sense! I will work on trying to... figure out how to actually make a channel lol... for now do you mind possibly just sending me a message on this website so we can discuss? Thanks!

Makes sense! I will work on trying to... figure out how to actually make a channel lol... for now do you mind possibly just sending me a message on this website so we can discuss? Thanks!
If you need help with making a channel I could help!

Reading the sheets there is just one universal language in avatar and no English to have a British accent or gaelic one

A little of both I am wondering why English and multipule languages are mentioned why British and Gaelic accents are mentioned

And stating there was 1 seemingly never changing language and was sealed for 100 years but was never pointed out as speaking in archaic or weird ways

A little of both I am wondering why English and multipule languages are mentioned why British and Gaelic accents are mentioned

And stating there was 1 seemingly never changing language and was sealed for 100 years but was never pointed out as speaking in archaic or weird ways
that's very true and uhhhhh well that... that right there is a great question

I don't think they're using it as as "hey my character is British or whatever" but more for us to understand exactly what their character sounds like.

Also funny jet cant do fire bending
I don't think they're using it as as "hey my character is British or whatever" but more for us to understand exactly what their character sounds like.
No they say they think in multipule languages and can't do a British accent but can do a gealic one

Yeah I quote
Thinks in a mix of several random languages, only two of which they are fluent in (English and that one thing they made up).
Can't make a British accent for the life of them.
Can, however, make a Gaelic accent.

Yeah I quote
Thinks in a mix of several random languages, only two of which they are fluent in (English and that one thing they made up).
Can't make a British accent for the life of them.
Can, however, make a Gaelic accent.
...okay yeah, that makes no sense
I haven't read all the sheets yet

OOP!

FORGOT TO SUB! I'M SORRY XD

Mkay, so yes, the accents are basically a way of speaking.

The other language thing is a cypher the Guild made (strategical advantage to not having someone understand you) that evolved into a bit of a language of its own. It has some horrid pre and suffixes, at this point, and is primarily based off English.

The other two things on Flame's ref are leftovers from pasting that I haven't managed to delete. My sleep-deprivation addled brain is not having a good day today, apparently. I'll go fix it

OOP!

FORGOT TO SUB! I'M SORRY XD

Mkay, so yes, the accents are basically a way of speaking.

The other language thing is a cypher the Guild made (strategical advantage to not having someone understand you) that evolved into a bit of a language of its own. It has some horrid pre and suffixes, at this point, and is primarily based off English.

The other two things on Flame's ref are leftovers from pasting that I haven't managed to delete. My sleep-deprivation addled brain is not having a good day today, apparently. I'll go fix it
Avatar is a highly Eastern influenced show so why two western languages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back