• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Greatest OOC to Ever Live (That's This One) [CLOSED]

Now we have three flavor of battle junkies lol. I feel like Arak, Momoko and Rommel would just start attacking each other after all the enemies have been wiped out because why the hell not.

Now we have three flavor of battle junkies lol. I feel like Arak, Momoko and Rommel would just start attacking each other after all the enemies have been wiped out because why the hell not.
You can't just rush things like that. You gotta take Rommel out for dinner first, maybe watch some movies, exchange angry nothings with each other. Gotta find a connection first, you know. This isn't Tinder.

Jet can yeet Arii, lol

But other than that, he doesn't have any range, really xD

I know it's bad timing considering the RP is starting soon, but...

I'll be on vacation September 2-8. Won't have access to wi-fi, and I don't know how cell service will be. I thought the place I'm staying at had wi-fi, but I recently learned that it doesn't. I'll be at a national park, so no idea about cell service. I don't want to hold you guys back, so feel free to drag my character along if it appears I'm not going to be online. I should still be able to check in on the 2nd and possibly the morning of the 3rd (as my family is stopping at the halfway point that night), but if I disappear after that, it's because I have no way to check the site. I feel bad, but I had no idea the B&B didn't have wi-fi. Sorry.

I know it's bad timing considering the RP is starting soon, but...

I'll be on vacation September 2-8. Won't have access to wi-fi, and I don't know how cell service will be. I thought the place I'm staying at had wi-fi, but I recently learned that it doesn't. I'll be at a national park, so no idea about cell service. I don't want to hold you guys back, so feel free to drag my character along if it appears I'm not going to be online. I should still be able to check in on the 2nd and possibly the morning of the 3rd (as my family is stopping at the halfway point that night), but if I disappear after that, it's because I have no way to check the site. I feel bad, but I had no idea the B&B didn't have wi-fi. Sorry.
It's okay. It's not your fault. It's the fault of that B&B for not having wi-fi in a world where wi-fi is pretty much a necessity (I mean, come on, if they don't have wi-fi how are they advertising their place? Newspaper ads?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back