• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Greatest Heroes to Ever Live (That's You) [CLOSED]

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A role play about heroes who have been summoned from their worlds to save the Kingdom of Vanaheim from an evil threat. Yes, that is the plot of Fire Emblem Heroes, shut up.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"Sylvia, what's taking so long!" Erik shouted, pushing away another Soldier of Limbo.

"These things take time, Erik!" Sylvia shouted, forming symbols with her hands in front of the altar. If she didn't do the ritual properly, the whole thing might blow up in her face.

"Well hurry it up!" Erik shouted back. "I can't hold these guys off much longer!"

"Almost got it!" Sylvia yelled. "Just have to recite the magic words!" She took a deep breath. "Hear me, Heroes of far off worlds! In our most desperate hour, the Kingdom of Vanaheim calls for your aid! Brave heroes, hear my plea and save us all from disaster!"

As soon as Sylvia said that last line, the altar lit up. A bright light consumed the temple, burning away all the Soldiers of Limbo inside. When the light subsided, the only ones in the room were Sylvia, Erik, and a group of very confused Heroes standing on the altar.

The Kingdom of Vanaheim had not been having the greatest past 2 years. The neighboring Kingdom of Asgard had, after changing its name to Limbo, declared war on them for reasons they still didn't know. In the first battle, Limbo easily trounced them and Vanaheim had been getting their butts kicked ever since. Eventually, they got desperate. After reading about a ritual in a book the Queen of Vanaheim, Queen Sylvia, and hey brother, Prince Erik, traveled to the Temple of Heroes to call for the aid of the greatest Heroes from across the multiverse. Limbo's forces were in hot pursuit but in the end, Sylvia managed to summon the Heroes to the temple.

Congratulations, you are those Heroes. I hope you're up to the challenge.

------
Hello there friends. It's I, BackSet, with a new Roleplay. You play as a bunch of heroes from across the multiverse trying to help one Kingdom fight another. And if that sounds like the plot of Fire Emblem Heroes, that's because it is.

Rules:

• At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.
  • No taking over other people's characters.
  • No godmodding, powerplaying, or other such stupidity.
  • Don't use out of character knowledge in character.
  • Please use proper grammar and spelling. Please.
  • Make sure your post is readable. Especially if you're using BB Code.
  • On a similar note, make sure your CS is readable if you use BB Code. You are not getting accepted if I can't read your CS.
  • No real life photos for faceclaims please and thank you.
  • Please try to strictly stay within a fantasy setting. Your character can't come from a modern or futuristic world unless you can justify it to me.
  • Don't be an ass. Just because your character's a cynical meanie doesn't mean you have to be.
  • Have fun and stay awesome!

Oh

Oh no

I start school, soon, but OH NO

I can't

I can't

I shouldn't

I must.

Also, is that an OSP reference I spot in your sig?

Also, quick question; are we allowed to do pairs of characters?

Because my current idea is of a "God" (immortals (indefinite lifespan. Can be killed. with control over an aspect of something) and his regalia who just finished stabilizing their world

Hmm, seems this would be pretty fun. Question, would you allow a character from what is basically a GATE-type post-isekai world with a gun? If not I'm still planning to use another character from the same setting but is more of a strictly fantasy character (even though she does have knowledge of modern tech and such).

Hmm, seems this would be pretty fun. Question, would you allow a character from what is basically a GATE-type post-isekai world with a gun? If not I'm still planning to use another character from the same setting but is more of a strictly fantasy character (even though she does have knowledge of modern tech and such).
Hmmm...

Sell it to me.

I'm interested.

Two things/questions, though.

So, I know you don't want futuristic stuff, but is it okay if my character has spent the last year of her life in such a setting? I'm using an old OC of mine and would like to keep her as in tact as possible to her canon. If she doesn't have that year in the futuristic setting, she's going to have a hard time adjusting to being around non-evil humans. I have her profile basically finished, so I can post that up if you want to see this issue in better context. She lived in a high fantasy world before then, and won't be bringing any of this futuristic world with her.

Second thing, since this is summoning heroes from other worlds, I assume different types of magic systems are okay? In trying to fill out the magic section of the profile, I realized this might be an issue. My character doesn't have named spells or even a certain type of magic. Her magic system allows one to do essentially anything, but it requires a lot of dedication/hard work to get good at it--and this is per area of magic. So, she's not going to be way overpowered simply because she has the capacity to do all types. If I do need to narrow it down more, I can, but for the moment I just mentioned the areas she uses frequently.

I'm interested.

Two things/questions, though.

So, I know you don't want futuristic stuff, but is it okay if my character has spent the last year of her life in such a setting? I'm using an old OC of mine and would like to keep her as in tact as possible to her canon. If she doesn't have that year in the futuristic setting, she's going to have a hard time adjusting to being around non-evil humans. I have her profile basically finished, so I can post that up if you want to see this issue in better context. She lived in a high fantasy world before then, and won't be bringing any of this futuristic world with her.

Second thing, since this is summoning heroes from other worlds, I assume different types of magic systems are okay? In trying to fill out the magic section of the profile, I realized this might be an issue. My character doesn't have named spells or even a certain type of magic. Her magic system allows one to do essentially anything, but it requires a lot of dedication/hard work to get good at it--and this is per area of magic. So, she's not going to be way overpowered simply because she has the capacity to do all types. If I do need to narrow it down more, I can, but for the moment I just mentioned the areas she uses frequently.
Post your CS and I'll see what I make of it. This all sounds okay, though.

When everyone else's character is going to be some complicated spellcaster pinnacle of magic and technological (sorta) power

And your character is just gonna be some fanasty muscle juggernaught with a big hammer that goes smash-

I know, but he went for the half naked barbarian man vibe....Im going for a more, Iron Clad Juggernaught kinda vibe...a super muscular knight sorta

For Honor FanArt: The Lawbringer by bigbreakfast | For honor armor, Fantasy  character design, For honor characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back