• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Greatest Harem OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Where's the rp? Do the girls get their canon super powers?
It’s based currently in Boletaria in the Demons Souls video game, also yes, they get their canon superpowers over time.

Oh, I would think he would, considering the scale of the event...
Would you like a summary of what happened or wait for it irp?

Okay, this will be a bit spoilery, so I'll put them in a tag.

Back then, right as midnight struck, a "hidden hour," known as the dark hour, occurred. Normal people transmorgified into coffins and all electronics shut off. On January 31st, after the events of the story, the SEES, a group of Persona Users, stood up to the goddess Nyx. Through the strength of their bonds, the protagonist sealed away Nyx at the cost of their life. The events were witnessed by normal people as they turned back to normal in the middle of the event.

The protagonist manages to cling to their life unknowingly, however, until a month later. They had made a promise to meet up together on the roof on graduation day, but the SEES members all lost their memories of the Dark Hour, excluding the protagonist. They laid on Aigis's lap, feeling extremely tired as their cling to life faded. After remembering their promise, the other members ran up to the roof. Just as they made it to the roof, they fell asleep. They brought him back to the dorm and they died the next day.

Roxy's outfit makes me think of a Velvet Room Attendant
sohcjvol6ex41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back