• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The golden eyed boy. [Platonic idea]

Rachael

BLACKJACK!
[I am looking for someone who can play as a male]

I have this platonic idea that revolves around 2 scenarios, which could lead to 2 separate roleplay ideas if you think about it. It involves a 17 year old boy, or demon named Ozzy. His origin is Germany and he speaks little English. So let me get right into it.

So the first idea would take place on earth, your character would be a well-known gang leader, cruel, harsh, cold. etc. "Mob boss” (now wether you want your character to be a demon at that time, is up to you)

The gang that you have control of had recently found out that some small cash was stolen, by Ozzy, who is a 17 year old German boy. Of course, to you, that amount of money is little to nothing and could be made up in a single day, so you simply tell your gang to let the boy go.
Yet for some reason the gang had refused to let the boy go and went forth to torturing him for a solid couple of months before you found out.

(Now here is when you can decide which plot idea you want) the first one is that

When you finally come to the hideout that was given to you, you see the black-haired german boy's eyes torn out by one of your members.. You decide to put the boy out of his misery but gave him a permanent place alongside you in hell.

Ozzy had actually gone to heaven and after a couple of centuries finally manage to get himself kicked out of heaven on purpose to go to hell, of course when he fell, he fell in your domain.(now what happens after that we can discuss on that and etc)
So that’s the first idea, I didn't want to control your character too much so you have room to change things and edit like how he found that the gang kept Ozzy and your backgrounds and stuff. Again it's all up to your creativity!

The second idea is that your character had come in before Ozzy's eyes were ripped out and had managed to actually save him, So the plot could be ozzy wanting to get revenge on the gang members that had tortured him for months. Or perhaps your character wants to teach the boy and lead him to a positions to where he would be feared by all. Or he wants to just use the boy for his own status in helping him grow higher.

Again we can change things here and there and do whatever you want!

The part that I like is that perhaps Ozzy doesn't know much English, so there is that addition where we have a language conflict and etc.
——-
-I do ask you are able to play a more harsh character in a way, someone cruel and etc. at first. He’s a damn mob leader, he’s gotta be harsh and cold.
-I do ask you are able to write up to multiple paragraphs.
-And that’s about it!
———-

Again. If you want to change anything tell me! As long as we keep that sorta platonic relationship ya know?

Now For me
-I write in the third person!
-I usually roleplay past the 2000 word limit on discord.

-About discord, I usually roleplay on there mostly.

-And last but not least. I have absolutely no limits! I can go as dark and as heartless as you want! But I don't want just fluff and happy and all. It kinda ruins the whole..idea of the plot.

-Anything else you want to know about me? Do message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back