• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Busy Saturday night in BlueBay, humans and aliens alike working drinking an moving about the city living out there lives...
2997c3dfd64bccd0dbd98a35c8b544c5.jpg
Mix Marshall's gym was cleaned and closed by 9:30 pm but his star pupils had extra activities to perform on this beautiful night.
The old man walks with Charlie Malina and Lalo Teep, or as he likes to call them Coffee and Dope. Two fighters that Mix believes have the potential to become Godtier... or at least master a style.

To that end Mix was finishing up the explanation to his scheme. "As i said before I think your both ready for the next level, this may be a dirty underground fight club held in a alien bar but the competition is real and the money we can make is decent"

Lalo took a large swig from a metal water bottle that was easily over a litre in size before continuing "and we gotta walk to this place you cheap old fuck"
"you need to work on your cardio, do you both good to run around more"
"what's our cut then"
"placing gives you a grand at least, but I'll be placing bets on all your fights so I'll give a bit of that... I want you both to kick ass and look dominant so if you end up fighting each other then we can determine who takes a dive and make big of it"

Lalo seemed happy with that explanation and took to chewing on something illegal and laughing. "Oi Charlie if we fight again it won't be a repeat of last time, I was to fucked up to start with, or I wasn't fucked up enough... either way i wasn't ready and this time I will be"
The match between Coffee and Dope was a rather quick one, with Charlie punching Lalo out cold whilst he was still having a drink.
It's his own fault for taking a long swig in the first five seconds after the bell rang. 1-0 Charlie's way but Lalo wasn't ready to claim her as the better fighter just yet.

A pack of Nekomians purr and laugh amongst themselves as they mug a lone human trying to get home from a long shift. A sure sign of being in the downtown area of BlueBay famous for its gangs. The felines own a number of establishments with illegal activities happening inside, but the marshal trio were heading into the club by the name of the Frisky Claw.
"this tournament only has two rules so be careful for weapons and tricks, up your alley for sure dope, but you coffee I want you to be on the ball... no rushing into a stab wound"
The line for the Claw was fairly long, humanoid aliens of all sorts and humans buzzing with noise of excitement, annoyance, a lust for violence or just lust in general. Despite being in one of the nicer areas the building looked dirty and cheap. More so then the customers awaiting entry.
Lalo was excited and confident, regretting the fact he didn't bring his pipe club but happy he had everything else to make a fight go his way.
==========
Mox is being renamed mix because auto correct. Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Dunno if this will get moved or deleted as it's a group rp with two players searching for more. New characters can enter easily with Mix recruiting them to join his dojo. Pm me if you have questions or otherwise look for the relevant links if this is something you wanna check out or join

Last edited:
Charlie followed slightly behind her new trainer and fellow trainee, listening quietly to the two of them trade barbs between each other. "Ok, ok ok don't worry if you believe we are ready for this type of thing then I'll try not to disappoint you" she said her voice surprisingly tender and sweet it was one of the things people were surprised when talking to her after a fight. "Also please I go for a run every morning, it's part of the training I personally do"

Charlie smiled at the memory of Lalo and hers first....no-one would really call it a fight, it was more akin to watching a bus hit someone "Sure, sure Dope, whatever you say, just let me know when you want something stronger than your usual to make you black out" Charlie teased referring to her own fists, she smiled sweetly as they lined up "Got it, be careful and try not to get stabbed yada yada, yep I know"

Lalo laughed but stopped once he noticed Mix having a chuckle as well. "bah, fuck yous both. C'mon if we be fighting here let's skip the line and go scope whose ass I'll be kicking"
Mix stayed in the line but made sure the two knew " I already signed you two up... I'll text or meet you between the fights, if it's urgent come find the guy starting a fire baha"
Lalo laughed along with his master but remembered at least two times since joining the dojo Mix has started a fire for some reason that benefited himself.

Charlie and Lalo moved ahead of the line and before the bouncer could stop them Lalo began speaking...
"skip it whiskers were on the list as fighters so-buuurp- tell us where to go, it's Lalo and Charlie take a look"
The Nekomian made noises that could be interpreted as a scoff he's pupils dilated and turned thin once more as he spotted the names...
"go in, speak to the bouncer left of the bar. Heh can't wait to see some skins in the cage..."

Lalo passed with a cocky smirk and swig of his bottle, once walking down the stairs into the bar one would need to speak to the bouncer mentioned by the doorman to enter the combatants area. Once inside footage of the current claw champion and a few others could be seen on the tv screens. A counter next to the bar was taking bets purely from footage of previous fights and the names of the current combatants.
Including Coffee and Dope there is twelve fighters in the Claw though the two are listed as Charlie and Lalo.
"pretty sure the fights start after ten, if you wanna go down I'll meet back up with ya.. ima buy a drink and have a smoke in the area designated."
Lalo gave a cheeky grin and a sarcastic salute as he walked over to the bar. A much shorter line was the door to the fighters area/cage match arena. Only a seven foot lizard man thing carrying a club arguing with the bouncer compared To the twenty or more people wanting alcohol.
The bouncer and lizard man argue for a good ten minutes before the one wielding a club was let through.
Those two rules for this tournament being...

1) fight is over once someone submits or is unconscious, referee can determine a winner or loser if it is deemed neccesary to stop.
2) listen to the referee or be shot.

Weapons being fine and cool mean these fights won't count on a sanctioned professional record but they will provide experience at least.

=======
Time is 9:50pm the frisky claw is packed with alot of action at the betting booth. Presumably this would mean decent prize money if you place third second or first,

Charlie smiled and nodded at the info "Thank you, Mix always a little bit helpful" she said before catching up to Dope who was already snarking at the Bouncer Nekomian who told them to go speak with a specific bouncer left to of the bar, she bowed as Lalo walked in "My apologies for my companion he's not very friendly to other." She said before catching up again, as she entered she couldn't help but turn up her nose at the smell of alcohol. Never one to drink like that, she much preferred soft drinks to this crap.

She sighed and walked over to the Bouncer she needed to go talk to, she sighed sadly as she watched and listened to the massive lizard man, funnily enough she was only about 4 inches shorter than the lizard person. Finally after what felt like an eternity the lizard moved on "Ahem hello, names Charlie, I'm pretty sure I'm on the list to fight" she said smiling gently and waited for the Bouncer to give her whatever instructions needed

The bouncer looked at his list and nodded. "Head downstairs, locker rooms are by the left and inside them leads to the platforms that raise to the cage floor. Your number 3 so when you hear us call you out head to one of those platforms and take it from there"
The catman stepped aside to let Charlie through. Lalo by this time had ordered a rum and coke and proceeded to get his pre fight rituals complete.
Soon looking properly trashed, eyes bloodshot red with pupils dilated so large the green in his iris was non existent. Lalo staggers towards bouncer seemingly in need of a cane or something to lean on with each passing minute.

"here to fighs kittyman, Lalo be me and I kick asses three.. for free... lemme through"
After a failed attempt to talk Lalo out of suicide (from the bouncers perspective) Lalo was cleared and given the number 7.
"fucking guaransee these stairs be my biggess threas tonighs ..."
Was picked up by the bouncer as Lalo stumbled down the stairs. "I'm watching that one for sure" the bouncer giggled circling Lalo's name and number.

Inside the locker room was a bunch of fighters coaches and friends most likely. Mostly Nekomian, the current champion who looked more like a humanoid tiger than a man cat took up the most space with a whole pack of groupies flunkies and whatnot. Some up and coming Nekomians stretch and practice in the corner. Big lizard man swings his big club with one hand as if to show off strength.
Most interesting to Lalo was some sort of bird alien, birdman... Lalo couldn't tell you whatever he was. Just that it was funny as all shit to him that a Big Blue bird was chilling in the cats club. Immediately Lalo disrupted the room with loud gut laughter pointing to the falcon and the various nekomians, It took a awkward minute of laughing and stumbling but lalo found a spot to sit down and smoke. Most had a scowl toward the drunk or simply ignored assuming to fight him later would be a easy victory.

Last edited:
Charlie bows slightly before going downstairs "Cheers mate, thanks for the info" she hops down the stairs happily before entering the room to the left and sitting down at a free space "Hmmm majority male and so far three other women, the guys at least the champ won't mind fighting a chick" She thought as she watched the others. Then Dope came in, already ready to fight he was drunk, stoned or a combination of the two. He provided an amazing cover for her as his random drunken outbursts made her invisible by comparison.

She sighed and hid a snarl as she watched the lizard man and current champion. Too her they were snobby pricks, she couldn't wait to punch their lights out. In the meanwhile she sighed and did relatively simple warm ups, doing push ups, sit ups and doing some light air punches to make her look like she was a dodger type boxer instead of a Slugger. After finishing she went up to one of the other girls and smiled, extending a hand of friendship "Hello madam, Charlie's the name and I can't wait to face you in the arena out there."

"Will I find opponents only worth bamboo... or those worthy of steel? I wonder... what tonight's tournament might bring," Cole thought aloud to himself after walking into the frisky claw with both hands at the back of his head. He had spent the past few days training to hone skills for this particular tournament, he had a hunch that he'd find something or someone interesting there this time. He wasted no time in walking past the line, already having made sure to register hours prior and nekomian doorman didn't bother making any moves to stop as him as cole become somewhat akin to a regular at the club much to his annoyance. he made his way down the stairs and into the bar, walked straight up to the line of fighters. He took note of the extremely tall woman in front of him and while his curiosity did peak for a moment made no move to interact with her and instead patiently waited to be next.

The female Nekomian snarls at Charlie, her trainer steps between the two "easy whiskers, save it for the cage..." the catman's eyes focus up towards Charlie's face to finish with "very polite of you ok hooman? Now go elsewhere" raising a paw to shoo the large woman on her way.
"I'll slash your throat monkey!"
Whiskers hissed low whilst baring fangs.

Tazz Inigo roared with laughter, "why The fuck don't we have a separate area for the smelly skins rahahaha"
His various groupies flunkies trainers and well all the Nekomians laugh at the ridiculousness that they have to share a locker room with humans. The bird man seemed visibly annoyed with the noise.

Just another thing that made Lalo cough up smoke laughing.
The current fighters in the room...
Number one, the current champion Tazz "the champ" Inigo.
Number two, Salla Dez (whiskers).
Number three, Charlie Malina.
Number four, "snazzy" Jazzie.
Number five, Cole Rhaegar.
Number six, MurderCroc Monster.
Number seven, Lalo Teep.
Number eight, Bobbie Lombari.
Number nine, Rainclaw...
Three more fighters still to arrive, the Birdman Bobbie Lombari took the chance to scope out the competition. It was obvious from his attire he is some sort of bounty hunter. The scouter over his left eye, the badge on his jacket, that laser gun holstered at his hip...

"You smell like narcotics boy,"
"and you look like fried chicken, so why dont you fuck off... you...bird bisch" Lalo managed to slur back with a jeer.
"You best keep your beak clean" Bobbie retorts with a glare before approaching the man with dual bamboo. "first swordsman I've ever seen to use wooden blades, you humans have got to be the most interesting race I've ever come across."
Just causal conversation seeing as time seemed to slow down whilst waiting for the final three fighters of the tournament.
" fuckin check ya space reader on me whas is say? iss over nine thousand!!!!!"
Lalo poked fun for his own amusement
======================
Birdman is basically falco from star fox.
Tazz Inigo is a very buff khajit, whilst the other Nekomians are less impressive
(still stronger and faster then the average human mind you)
If pictures are needed I'll find some.

Last edited:
As El Santo descended into the seedy looking club he couldnt help but curl his nose in discomfort. he always hated these grimy parts of the city, they made him feel like he was in the first layer of hell...no place for a saint. He waited in line for a while his wide brim hat and trench coat doing little to hide his large from, not to mention his mask and boots immediately gave him away as a luchador, and any who knew of god tier fighters from two decades back would recognize the mask of el santo with or without a silly hat. An unfortunate side effect of his father being a laughing stock amongst the many powerful warriors of that era. He was confident that he was already much better than his old man but nonetheless he wasn't here to fight. He had heard that his fathers old teacher was to be here and hoped to god he would find him.

When he finally made it inside his agitation continue to grow, many proud warriors were there along with a whole slew of nefarious looking folks looking to make bets. he quickly made a beeline towards the betting booth and put a few credits on the table. "i would a list of the contestants" he said in a very heavy El Salvadorian accent. after reviewing the contestants he noticed people were antsy behind him telling him to "hurry the fuck up" rather than get all worked up he casually told the receptionist thank you then went to take his seat at the bar. "bartender i dont suppose you have the yolk of eagles?" the look of what the hell he got said no so he nooded "i thought not , a glass of milk will do nicely" as he waited a nekomian approached him "hey your a big monkey aint-cha." he said with disdain earning no response for el santo continuing the nekomian said "this bar stool just happens to be mine so im gonna have to ask you to move." el santo just let out a sigh and took his milk bringing it to his lips without a muscle being moved. he chugged away at the glass even as the nekomians friends began to gather behind him. "did ya hear me you dumb a-" he started only to cut himself off and strike a loose stance as el santo rose from the seat. "My apologies neko, i was rather thirsty from my trip and was waiting for my drink. you can have your seat now. thank you for being so cordial"

el santo rose and left the cat people surprised and confused at his reaction. He found a spot near the back of the bar that had a slight elevation allowing him a good view of the ring. Part of him wanted to tear those cat folks apart but clearly the crowd would not side with him and he could find himself having to face off against multiple contestants. While that idea did excite him it was not why he was there.

~~~
el santo is wearing a trenchcoat and hat that does little to hide his identity, and is standing back to the wall near the stairwell to the club.

The first thing cole did when he made it into the locker room was scan over all the other contestants, taking in key details about their stature, physiques and attire. Out of the 9 combatants, 4 managed to stand out in his vision, Bobbie Lombari the birdman, Charlie Malina the tall woman who caught his interest from before, Tazz the current champion of the claw, and the drunken fellow Lalo Teep who made Cole wonder if his intoxication was what made him decide to enter such a tournament.

"I was never much a fan of felines either, cocky, lazy bastards the lot of them, and that confidence is often misplaced" He addressed the champion and whiskers with a shit-eating grin. Honestly, Cole didn't necessarily have anything against nekomians, he just wasn't the type of person who would bow his head and take smack from anyone, no matter who or what they were. If they wanted to resort to derogatory terms then so be it, he would drop to their level and beat them at their own game.

"Was that meant to be taken as a compliment?" He inquired, turning his attention to the alien birdman. He snickered at the drunken idiocy of Lalo before reaching back and grabbing one of the bamboo swords off the holster on his back. "Want to take a closer look at it?" He asked slyly extending the weapon out to the bounty hunter.

"Fine, fine, Jeez I was just trying to make small talk with you" She said walking away "Also don't worry I'll name my first cat Whiskers after your nickname" She said sticking her tongue out at her before walking away. "Prissy Nekos" Charlie said to herself as she started to move about impatiently waiting for the remaining contestants. Then she stopped and watched the lizard move about with one hand on his club and decided to try and start chatting with him "Hey, so let me guess you hit hard with that club thing of yours yeah?"

She smiles as she listens to Cole taking pot shots at the Nekos. She didn't have anything against aliens or whenever other humans decided to take the fight to them instead. She didn't do it often just because she wanted to make people she was an extreme door mat of a human and an easy win. She shook her head and smiled "My apologies I didn't meant to sound so rude, but I'm not one for big hits more of an in then out persona so I'm impressed when others can lift something that massive with ease."

Bobbie cooed a chuckle as he grasped the bamboo offered to him, his feathered hands having fingers and thumbs helps in such situations. "A compliment and a insult I suppose. For example take the humans in this locker room... You, a man wielding wooden poles in place of steel or energy, that gasbag of narcotics, and the very tall buff woman who attempts to show respect to her peers... all three of you human yet vastly different."
The bird man swings the bamboo with both hands, just from messing about with stances and strikes he appears to know how to handle a blade
"now the Nekomians in this room for example.... they look similar apart from eye and fur colour despite visually being distinctive from each other there's only two in the locker room that deserve such distinction. Yet there's a whole pack of cats thinking themselves kings of the world..."
If one was to take a educated guess, Bobbie is speaking about the champion and the lone purple catman sitting by himself with his eyes closed. Tazz Inigo and Rainclaw.
"I prefer a energy blade but this has good weight behind it."
Bobbie handed the bamboo back when he was done talking.

You'd think Charlie would learn from the first time, none of these aliens participating in the illegal fighting tournament held underneath a seedy alien bar... None of them want to talk or make friends with humans. As if to punctuate this point the lizard man turns around and shoves Charlie out of his personal space using the club he was swinging. Indeed heavy as one can tell despite only being a simple shove and not a wound up full blown swing for the fences.
"every-body dies!"
The MurderCroc Monster announces loudly catching the attention of the room for a moment. A few laughs escape from Tazz (and Lalo) but the nekomians all stand on edge now.
Lalo cheered and laughed as another two Nekomians entered the lockeroom claiming to be numbers eleven and twelve. Just one more fighter needed...
==============
Meanwhile on the floor above
==============
Mix Marshall had already been inside the frisky claw for a good bit, only leaving his table by the betting counter with a view of the fights on the screen when he noticed El Santo miss him. "Santos, good thing i spotted you. I have a feeling tonight will go up in smoke"
He nodded his head towards a few notable aliens in the club. Bounty hunters of some sort, all with the standard equipment one has when working freelance for the law.
==============

Waiting on the fighter to arrive, it was gonna be Uasal Uasal or Soviet Panda Soviet Panda but I may make it a npc just to move things along
I am in the process of making a discord ooc so if you want a link to that hit me up in a pm and ill send it once once im done
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Aleph Null Aleph Null Nosreffejthe23rd Nosreffejthe23rd

The last contestant to enter the locker room was Clair O'Reilly, a college student who many would believe lost at first sight. In fact, as she moved to take the last remaining seat in the room many of the Alien contender's eyes widened in disbelief, was this some kind of joke? Were they really to fight a slender girl that looked as though she'd break if anyone so much as tipped her too hard? Just what the hell was the bouncer thinking!? None the less Clair was here to stay and more than ready to start fighting. She had no sponsor, no coach and no affiliation as far as betting went she was either a dark horse or easy money.

Sitting down Clair moved to store her bag beneath her bench and then, without entertaining conversation went about playing a game on her phone as she waited for her name to be called. What a strange entrance.

It wasn't to much longer before the crowds had gathered around the arena to await violence. The announcer spent a fair while pumping the crowd and plugging the various services inside the Frisky Claw, "....Without further ado you all know what time it is don't ya? 10 hurty PM is fight time here at the Claw! We have a terrific tournament coming up for ya! Lots of new faces, as well as some Home grown heroes like the four time frisky claw champion Tazz Inigo!!!"
Lucky cat had his own theme song and clips rolling from previous fights he had won, the champion gets the exposure but these guys were pushing Tazz Inigo as a bigger badass then Liger King. The Nekomians ate it up, safe to assume the crowd belonged to him.
"calm down calm down he's not even in the cage yet! As you regulars know the Frisky Claw does things it's own cool way. We have all the combatants names and numbers in a bowl. My frisky claw is fight God making matches at random kitty cats and I am ready to pick the first warriors of the night!... first pick is number 2 Salla Dez come on up killer!"
Once Salla heard the number and her name she sauntered over to the platform and struck a pose as it raised upwards. She was given a bit of time to show off and make noise for the crowd before the MC continued
"second pick for the first match is number 9 Rainclaw! Get out here you mysterious cat we all know that ain't your real name ahahh"
Rainclaw silently walked to the second platform and waited for the fight to begin. Time was allowed for last minute bets and finally it began...
159975958975253.jpeg.jpg
It was a historic night for the frisky claw to say the least. Kicking it off was the first fight. The referee, a cyborg Nekomian explained the rules.
"no firearms allowed, no bombs of any sort. Obey my commands at all times or I will shoot. If I say stop you stop, if I declare you unable to fight you are done. If you submit or are rendered unable to defend yourself then your done...
You may show respect in this moment before the bell rings"

Rainclaw bowed slightly but Salla turned her back on him to face the cheering crowd

Then the bell rang...
Mix could see it on the tv screen plain as day, the crowd gasped as they saw it. That Rainclaw beast was projecting a aura so thick and powerful one could see it like purple flames leaping off his fur... to project ones aura at will is something incredibly difficult to achieve. Even respected masters who teach their own styles and techniques use physical movements to harness the power to enhance or change ones attacks.

It was like a crack of purple lightning, Rainclaw ran on all fours to pounce on top of Salla, pushing her down with his teeth embedded into her neck. Rainclaw was kicked up and over behind the female and he landed in the cage wall but fell to running around on all fours again. A purple blur circles Salla, blood sprays and Salla falls on one knee which is when Rainclaw pounced once more...
The two Nekomians claw each other viciously but the only one with blood on his claws was Rainclaw. A brutal moment passed and Salla was lucky to kick Rainclaw from his mounted position to halt the slashing if only for a few seconds. Salla rolled to her feet ready to continue but then fell to her knees unable to stand... Salla submitted, banging both paws on the ground and laying on her back in a pool of blood slowly soaking her grey fur. The match ended after six minutes with victory going to Rainclaw.

To those in the crowd it seemed completely uneven, to a master like Mix Marshall it was a matter of skill beating strength. Rainclaw without his aura for speed would have been defeated easily by the physically stronger Nekomian. But the mysterious purple catman used his speed to cut the back of her knees and aimed to win the fight via TKO or blood loss.
The crowd roars with cheers and booes. The MC announced the arena would be cleaned up before the next fighters would be announced.

"next up from my frisky bowl is number 7 Lalo Teep!"
Lalo stumbled over and fell as the platform raised up, he stood back up with a wobble and flicked his finished joint into the crowd which got a mixture of laughter and heckling.
"Uh oh talk about unlucky... Number one Tazz the champ Inigo!! get your ferocious Hyde out here baby!"
Mix immediately pushed his way to the front of the betting counter, placing a large amount of money on Lalo winning his first fight. The cat behind the counter explained the odds and payout if Lalo was to somehow defeat the current champion. Mix was the only one to bet on the human winning.

The referee explained the rules just like before, but when the time to show respect came Lalo was taking a long swig out of his water bottle whilst giving a thumbs up to the two Nekomians in the cage with him.
The crowd roars just like Tazz as the bell rings, but the roars turn into gasps of shock...

As Tazz ran at Lalo the drunk lit the lighter in his hand and spat moonshine into it, resulting in a brilliant burst of fire across the champions furry head.
Tazz recoiled backwards with his whiskers, nose, well his entire face singed...
Lalo swaggered forward ducking and slipping past the enraged claws of Tazz who was swinging in desperation during the disorientation. Lalo ended up behind the champ back to back with his hands gripping the scruff of Tazz's neck, flipping the big tiger over onto his head whilst keeping the scruff tight in his hands to maintain control.

It was safe to say every Nekomian in the building despised Lalo in this moment. To put in perspective grabbing a nekomian by the scruff is considered a very despicable action in a fight. It would be similar to kicking your opponent in the genitalia and then stomping on their throat.
Regardless Lalo sat on top of the champion laughing his ass off holding the beast down with one hand by taking advantage of a pressure point in Nekomian biology. Despite the pain of landing on his head and the humiliation of having a human sit on top of him... Tazz was stuck face down on the floor frozen like a kitten in its mothers mouth unable to struggle.

After twenty seconds the referee declared Lalo the winner. Mix could be heard laughing loudly through the Nekomian rage, "spit fire in the next match and you Will be disqualified" The referee warned...

Lalo laughed and bowed as he stood on his platform waiting to be lowered. The referee had to restrain Tazz and exit him out the cage door as the entire Nekomian race cursed that filthy cheating humans life.
The MC was in total disbelief that a human just got the quickest win in frisky claw history...
The match ended after forty seconds, victory going to Lalo.

Once back in the locker room Lalo pulled some mushrooms from his bag and chewed loudly with a smug condescending squint to his stoned eyes. Rainclaw being the only Nekomian not seething with rage at the man, in fact he had a small smirk. (When not licking blood from his claws)
Bobbie Lombari gave a polite golf clap which made Lalo giggle a tiny bit before composing himself again with smug confidence.

Last edited:
Charlie sighed a bit disappointed that she wasn't one of the first fighters to actually fight but as the tv in the room flared to life and the first two contestants went up into the fighting arena. She stood up calmly and watched the screen as the ref began to explain the rules to the two Neko fighters. She watched intensely and eagerly as the two fought the first surprise was the purple cats sudden and powerful aura which increased his speed apparently. It was an interesting fight, even if for Charlie it did end in disappointment with Whiskers losing from blood lost or a TKO.

She couldn't help but smile as the Champ and Dope was up next, despite size difference she had a feeling that Lalo was going to come out on top. She barely got to blink at the fight as in about 40 seconds the Champ was on the ground and forced to quit. "Pffft hahahahahahaahahahahahah, aww man I feel bad about that not even a minute and already your champ is down" Charlie said no longer able to hold in her laughter. After a good few seconds of a laughing fit she heard her and the lizards name called "Hey Dope watch my fight ok? you might learn some honor in fighting" she said with a smile before going up into the ring

(Collaboration post between Xcelgamer Xcelgamer and me)
((Everyone else is free to post pre/post fight reactions and such I just don't trust having a big post waiting on rpn. Usually erases itself when I try to keep shit in the wings.))

The nekomians scowl as Charlie laughed, but ultimately they had nothing to say in retaliation. It certainly didn’t help the mood as Lalo’s instigating laughs penetrate through the hall as he returned.

Hearing Charlie’s attempt at smack talk resulted in the drunken fool rambling exaggerated noises of contempt and scoffs that could best be put into writing (eventually) as "pfffsss your juss jealous I broke a record in speed running this shis show"
Shouting slurs at Charlie was the usual for Lalo but despite his bravado he happily waved her off on for the coming fight.
"Have fun! See you in the ness rounds" He was sure Charlie would win only because he has felt the crunch of her punch. But boy did she sure win...

"back on track for the latest attack! Let's see what my frisky claw can rack!..."
The majority of the crowd was still pissed after the latest fight but they cheered regardless as the MC shouted..."we have number 6 the MurderCroc Monster!"
As MurderCroc walked onto the platform he laughed and slammed his club into his palm to make a loud intimidating thud ring out towards the rest of the locker room. The lizard had a minute to show off and then the MC continues,
"facing this beastly hunk of scales and muscle is number 3 Charlie Malina!! Let's see where she's been-ah"
No one appreciated the announcers attempt at bringing back the mood.
The majority of the alien crowd jeers and booes as Charlie arrived from the rising platform...

Charlie smiled and waved to the crowd, to which unfortunately a majority gave her plenty of boos thanks to Lalos less than honorable fighting style. She stood there before slowly walking into the ring properly as she started ignoring the boos of the crowd, she wasn't going to give the Nekos the satisfaction of her giving an outburst to the crowd so she decided to go with stoic silence.

As the ref explained the rules over again with the additional rule of no unnaturally made fire. When told to show her respects, Charlotte bowed slightly and fist bumped herself before putting her hands up in a boxing stance as she waited for the bell to ring. MurderCroc snarled and then the bell rang...
They put on a real fight compared to the first two, this one was a real slobber knocker with neither opponents giving an inch. Both of them just tanked each other's hits and hit back. Slowly as Charlie got hit more and more, her aura becomes more and more visible starting to glow pink as the damage she took was starting to lessen.

The MurderCroc Monster was on the receiving end of more strikes, if this match was sanctioned and judged by points Charlie would most certainly be in the lead. The humans among the crowd cheer and surprisingly a number of Nekomians are turned into fans as the match wages on.
"every... body... dies!!" MurderCroc would roar between swinging and getting struck.

It was as Charlie slipped a swing of the club and landed a solid punch to the lizardmans mouth that Mix could notice the pink glow beginning to shimmer around Charlie... "I don't know if she's aware, but coffee is going to win this one" Mix boasted proudly to Santo. Of course mix was confident in his disciple, he had bet over two grand on each of them.

As if mix Marshall could predict the future, MurderCroc Monster swings his club only for it to shatter against the guard of Charlie with both arms raised to defend, quickly following up with a number of strikes. Trying desperately to stop the assault MurderCroc thrusts his claws into the shoulder of Charlie attempting to force her to the ground and chomp at her face...

Charlie smiled as she felt chunks of wood hit her on the face, she didn't notice the aura around her. As he begins to claw at her she uses her right arm to block it from major damage as it leaves scratches along her arm. She smirks and with all her weight behind it Charlie upper cuts him into unconsciousness and he flew a few feet before hitting the ground, the ref could hear her say to the lizard "thank you sir for the amazing fight" As Charlie thanked him for the fight the glimmer around her dissipates.
The crowd cheered and the MC called the fight, nine minutes long victory going to Charlie Malina.

Heading to her platform to be lowered back to the locker room as MurderCroc was dragged out of the cage to be attended to by doctors... You know once a ambulance gets here.

The announcer presses on, "what a slobber knocker folks! Aren't you getting your money's worth tonight! It's gonna be tough to top a crowd pleaser like that, looks like Charlie made MurderCroc into a pair of snake skin boots if you get what I'm putting down cause it's hawwwwwwt"

Its probably very clear by now no one comes here to hear the MC speak, moving on.
"next up chosen by my frisky claw, we have number 5 Cole! Another human fighting what is this earth appreciation day? get on out here boy!"
(Feel free to write how he ascends to the cage and shit but know I’m available on discord to make a collaborative post so we can keep these fights to one Aleph Null Aleph Null )

Last edited:
He didn't know what to expect at first when the two nekomians stepped into the ring, after all, neither of them had held enough presence to stand out in his eye in the first place, as soon as the bell rang however Rainclaw emanated a torrential amount of aura that sent a jolt up Cole's spine and instantly made him alert. His grip tightened around his bamboo swords as he watched the purple nekomian make short work of Salla, only one thought echoed through his mind after having seen such a dominant display of power: I should have brought steel.

The next match that took place had the four-time champion Tazz face-off against the drunken Lalo and Cole was excited to see how a fellow human would do against the undisputed Champ. While he had expected this to be a good round nothing could have prepared him for the quick but brutally executed humiliation of Tazz, that left cole clapping in awe as if had just witnessed a master of his craft at work. The round after that was Charlie versus Murdercroc and the fight that ensued was a slugfest to be remembered that ended with a spectacular knock out from Charlie that sent the 7-foot lizard man flying.

"You two are good," He acknowledged as he walked past them having heard his name been called by the announcer. He was glad that his hunch about tonight had turned out to be right, now though it was his turn to have some fun and unfortunately for his opponent that meant that he'd be leaving the ring unconscious.

(Blended post between Aleph Null Aleph Null and me. Don't worry folks this won't be the norm for fight scenes. Actual fights will go different with your character acting against a enemy I control.)

Lalo had started a slow clap for Charlie as she came back in, shame the only one to pick it up was Bobbie Lombari and his feathered hands didn't suit making applause. It did give Lalo a case of giggles however...
As Cole gave compliments to the two Lalo became bashful like a school girl getting told she was beautiful
"whas? Nah, sop is!.. i was juss predesermined winner the momens I was pus wish a cas as my opponens"
A worried look flashed across his face as he heard himself speak but not as clearly as it sounded in his head.
"I gossa slow down.. ahahaha we'll wasch ya " Lalo happily waved Cole off.

Cole was given a bit of time to show off before the announcer went on.
"whoa OH watch out folks! we have another frisky claw regular for you now, give it up for your favourite feline and mine... Nyankaaaaaaaaaa Yer!"
A orange Nekomian emerged and took a dismissive stance as the crowd cheered. The referee explained the rules and gave the option of showing respect before the bell, Nyanka shook his head but Cole took a moment to wave to the crowd and smile a bit. Handsome boy that one, and then the bull rang...

Cole took off running the instant the bell went off hoping to close the distance between them and end this fight as quickly but flashily as possible, while Nyanka reacted by going down on all fours. In a matter of seconds, Cole was already descending upon Nyanka with a vertical slash of his sword only to be met with air. Cole's eyes widen momentarily before catching sight of a moving figure outside of his peripheral vision and quickly ducked down barely managing to avoid his opponent's clawed hand as it whizzed past the top of his head.

He tried to take advantage of this momentary closeness to let loose a horizontal slash aimed at the abdomen but Nyanka reacted fast and caught the weapon inches before it made contact and sent out a kick that connected with Cole's stomach and sent him down to the ground. Cole used the momentum to flip back onto his feet and into a fighting stance once again. "What good is a blade that can't cut down your enemies?" Nyanka asked crudely reassuming his own stance.

Cole didn't answer out loud but simply chose to respond with a knowing smile. the nekomian returned a smile of his own- or rather a savage predatorial grin as he bound forward on all four at blazing speeds, but this time Cole was ready. He had to admit he was caught off guard by this neko's speed at first but that was only because Nyanka ended up being quite a bit faster than the average fighter of his species but he wouldn't make the mistake of underestimating his opponent like that again. Cole charged forward and met him at the center of the ring where they would exchange a series of blows, with every thrust, slash, kick, and even bite that was sent each other's way being blocked, dodged or parried skillfully.

This would carry on for some time between the two while the rate of blows steadily began to increase, movements becoming all the more fluid and almost resembling some intricate dance until- Nyanka found an opening and aimed a knife-hand thrust straight at Cole's throat expecting to tear through flesh and draw blood. A resounding Thunk! echoed across the arena as his claws got lodged into one of the bamboo swords instead, catching him off guard.

Cole didn't hesitate and took a firm step forward and got into a thrusting position. A green aura began to faintly emanate from his body before being funnelled into his sword and channelled at the tip of the bamboo blade. "Lance." With the utterance of that single word, the tip of his sword made contact with the nekomian's chest and sent him flying across the ring with explosive enough force that he was slammed violently into the corner of the cage. Cole took a deep breath in and then out once he realized that he had succeeded in incapacitating Nyanka. He grimaced after taking in what a sorry state his weapons were now in, covered with claw and bites marks as well as a few holes and wondered how much longer they would be able to last...

"damn folks what a match! Though it was Looking pretty even for a while there until Cole knocked the soul out our boy there.. the humans came to play folks! Let's see who we got next....number 8 Bobbie Lom-bariiiiiiiiii"
=========================

Last edited:
Connor was late, he knew he was late, and the bouncer was doing little to help remedy that situation. Casually looking through the list as he was, it would take to long before his name was called and he had to get into the arena. And should he fail to get into the arena, that would be a forfeit for him and he'd lose out on any of the fame, renown, and perhaps most importantly cash that it all came with. And that was something Connor could not let happen. He liked having money, money meant food and comfortable living. As comfortable as he could get, anyways. But instead, there he was, arms crossed and impatiently tapping his foot while the Nekomian languidly flipped from one page to the next.

Then he heard it, his name was called. Giving a look of 'see? I told you so' to the bouncer, he forces his way past and hurries onto the platform. The bouncer did not appreciate this, and made to pull him off. But to late, the platform began to rise, and Connor kicked away the clawed hand that was coming to pull him off. And in an instant, he was standing in the dazzling light of the arena, his opponent, a blue bird that looked suspiciously familiar (but legally distinct) standing across from him.

"Let's put on a show for the people, eh?" He said loud enough for the bird man, Bobbie Lombari, to hear. Connor could already feel a surge of strength thrumming through him as a portion of the crowd cheered for him, no doubt more because they had money on him than any actual want for him to win. But it didn't matter, they wanted him to win, not Bobbie, not the money, him. And he couldn't disappoint his fans, now could he?

The referee explained the rules and then the bell rung, the crowd is a roar of noise, insults cheers and slurs. This didn't seem to bother Bobbie who stepped into the middle of the cage to bump fists. Once Connor was close enough however Bobbie extended the feathers on both arms exposing the sharp metal mixed throughout... though it looked as if Bobbie was grabbing and slicing the young man, in actuality it barely drew blood but allowed the two to speak without being noticed....

"act natural and i wont hurt you.. im a intergalactic bounty hunter on a mission."
Bobbie cocked his head back with a large caw acting as if he was struck before throwing his head into Connors face hitting him with nothing but soft feathers.
"I want you to flip me over and pretend to strangle me so I can play dead and be dragged to where the unconcious are kept"
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

The announcer cracks jokes about pecking the eyes.

Last edited:
Connor was initially caught off guard by the apparent show of respect, followed by the underhanded attack. The retaliatory punch had hit barely anything besides air and feathers, but Lombari was a good actor and hammed it up. He then lunged forward as if to peck his eyes out, but instead it was to just have a nice chat about the bird throwing the match. Which, honestly, Connor was happy to help him do, but a quick throw followed by a short choke and KO wouldn't do. He needed the crowd on his side, committed to seeing him strive and thrive in the future fights. He needed to put on a show for the people, make it look like it wasn't someone taking a dive.

And so, he reeled his head back as if to escape from the dangerous beak of the bird before pulling a punch to the bird's stomach. Running over, he locks the bird man's head between his legs, then locks his arms around the birds waist, lifts him up and in the process flipping him the right way around, before slamming him down, back fist, onto the ground. Not wasting any time, he runs over to a nearby cage wall, jumps off the ground with one hop, spring boards off the chain linked wall with the other, and with elbow extended drops down onto Lombari.

With Lombari complying so far with putting on a show, Connor transitions into a choke hold. With an arm wrapped around the birdman's neck, Connor made sure to do a lot of flexing and straining, but not put to much pressure onto the willing participant's throat. And soon enough, Bobbie Lombari ceased his 'struggling', and the match was officially Connor's.

"holy shit fam that man served that bird up for dinner! Let's get ref to put feathers with the other sleepers while I name the last combatants for the first round!"
A human girl named Clair lost to a female Nekomian similar to Rainclaw in speed but lacking the aura.

"Lets get a recap of whats happened!
Rainclaw with the quickness is out number one moving on,
that dirty drunk Lalo was the dark horse no one expected,
a beast of a woman Charlie stood tall after that,
that man with busted bamboo Cole is in the next round,
we saw Connor pound stuff an cook Bobbie bird,
and last but not least we have Jalla Purrst! Not gonna lie folks this is the first time I've seen a majority of humans progress in a claw tournament! Nevertheless we have a twenty minute break for everyone to get ready for round two, I've been told that betting counter A has been closed for a private function but booth B is ready to wheel an deal for ya. I'll be drawing the names for round two in twenty two minutes!!"

Lalo was clapping for Connor as he arrived from his win, "tha elbow drop haha yea boi ahHa"
The next fight didn't interest the drunk, leaving within the first minute to find Mix and brag about his win.
Mix was still arguing with the cat behind the counter, every bet the old man made resulting in a payout on top of the first ludicrous win only brought passive aggressive conflict which was slowly escalating as Mix repeated what he was owed.

The Nekomian population glare and hiss as Lalo belches his way past them. Bobbie squints his eyes open in a spare room opposite the lockeroom. The losers of the first round being left here with a shifty one eyed Neko who seemed overjoyed to finally have a human enter his area. As Clair was dragged in it distracted the creepy cat from cutting Bobbie.
"with the bird and this bitch I'm sure we'll get a buyer, just have to clip the wings on him and the tongue on her... let me know if the boss wants to sell the winners or abduct some patrons, I have shit to do I wasn't supposed to be playing doctor tonight"
The other cat rolled his eyes and moved on with its life.

Rainclaw was done licking his claws clean of blood but he had watched each match carefully. A small smile growing larger with each battle to pass, He sits waiting in the lockeroom quiet and ready.

All fighters have a moment or five before round two happens.
Twak Twak Aleph Null Aleph Null Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back