• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godtier tournament character list

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo like most of my sheets the bare minimum is what I put below, feel free to add more if you like. Know I might ask you to change or edit stuff slightly or completely depending on shit in regards to lore and what seems to bullshit/OP to fuck with.

Your character should be a talented sort but needing that final push in terms of guidance, training and experience. After all it's about your characters being chosen by the legendary Mox Marshall to train in his dojo to be Godtier ready
===========
Name:
Appearance: (picture and description, list shit one can notice like height build and hair colour)

Gear:
(in general and what you wear/use in a professional fight. If your style includes a weapon or tool then list it. )

Fighting form:
(Name something and give a brief description of what happens when they do it.
This is your one of a kind martial arts magic fighting style, but when I say one of a kind I mean the characters own interpretation of whatever. For example the npc leader Mox Marshall is a master of the famous fire fist style, but that doesn't mean other people can't fight and make fire with their respective martial arts)

Last edited:
Name: Lalo Partta
Appearance: 5ft10 lean athletic build with particular attention to the arms.
White hair and beard (when grown) helps with looking like a old man.
gintoki.jpg

Gear:
Lalo dresses casually with clothes he can move around in. His fighting shoes are steel toed and have blades hidden in the soles. Usually has a bag slung over his shoulder filled with shit to drink eat and smoke.
Carries a water bottle or a gourd (if in a professional match) filled with pure alcohol, it's flammable.
Carries a lighter and a switchblade.
Carries two pipes, one small for personal use, one large enough to use as a weapon/walking stick.

Fighting form: Wiggin Fist
Lalo uses a variety of fighting styles but it could be summed up as Drunken fist mixed with fighting dirty. Misdirection is the common element in Lalo's fighting techniques, appearing to be less harmful then he is and striking/parrying in a manner that is unexpected or seemingly accidental. The Wiggin fist effects people differently but ultimately all are effected once they breathe in the fumes let off once Lalo starts fighting. Ranging from hallucinations, incapacitation, inebriation, hibernation and a plain old headache/migraine. The effects of Wiggin fist only appear if Lalo is under the influence of alcohol or a substance. (Once mastery of Wiggin fist style happens Lalo does not need chemical help to utilise the power)

His drunken fist style starts off as a mix of judo and brawling unless weapons are allowed. But even without yet mastering his wiggin fist aura you'd swear every fight he wins was freak luck or accidental.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back