• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gods' Will OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello~ I saw that this was open--and I wanted to join, since the whole idea of this RP is really interesting--I'll make a character as soon as possible. I was hoping that they'll be an engineer, if that's okay with you.~

Hey Makomin Makomin could you finish up your response to my character? A battle is about to start soon and i just wanna make sure youre going to participate and all that.

oh uh hey Makomin Makomin , just to let you know, the turtle and armor defender guy is the same thing

here is a pic for reference
1547735625115.png

his appearance is linked in a previous post but just wanted to clarify some stuff up

Hey everyone, I need some help, I;m not sure how to battle or what Nova's powers are, I'm not sure if there's a list or something so I didn't know what to do.

Hey fluticasone fluticasone you still interested? Just wanna know since ive been waiting and been starting to think that yous may not be interested anymore, just respond to let me know

Totally forgot we were going to set up a discord.
By the way is Sicarius still in the group? Because when ever there is a group interaction I am left out XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back