• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gods' Will OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can't post a CS till later today or tomorrow, but I'm interested in playing a bloodmancer from cherai :>

I'm just currently undecided on the gender of my character, as I like to keep it as evenish in the group as possible and I don't know yet what everyone else plans on making.

Don't post in the Main Thread yet! I'll wait for the others to post theirs and until it's around four peeps that have submitted their character, I'll start it.

If you're talking to me I was referring to my character sheet. Should I not make one tonight/tomorrow then?

Oh geez I didnt think everyone would use anime face claims and now there's already a bloodmancer lol decided on Male!

Last edited:
Looool if this was an actual rpg the party composition would basically be offense is greater than defense and healing as of the moment

Okay, character creation complete. Let me know if I need to tweak it or make any adjustments.

I have a very busy weekend / week planned and I see the RP has already started, so I'm going to step out of this RP so I won't hold it up :<

With each and every encounterwith enemies, trust me. There will be enemy encounters on certain locations, such as now! But I'll wait for everyone to post, and then slimes will enter the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back