• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Gift (OOC) -=CLOSED=-

I'm just sitting here waiting for the rp to pick up. I'm usually busy but I'm out of school for Thanksgiving so I have no life right now. LOL
I too expected the weekend to get at least a tiny change of pace but at this point I am just aching to fall asleep and start classes in the morning.

I'm not gonna lie, I lowkey want to make this rp a private group of the main active peeps (since only two of you have responded so far) and just have it there. Just a small group where replies happen daily and push the story forward.

I'm not gonna lie, I lowkey want to make this rp a private group of the main active peeps (since only two of you have responded so far) and just have it there. Just a small group where replies happen daily and push the story forward.
What's stopping yah oco

I don't want to be rude to the others but they still haven't responded..

I think I'll make it and we'll just transfer the characters (or make different ones if you want) and start over since we didn't make much progress anyways
I feel like an Asshole to be honest, but if you're in agreement with your suggestion and our slight peer pressure then.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back