• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Gift (OOC) -=CLOSED=-

Thanks! Part of it was on my phone and part was on the computer. It took three days but I got it. My post will be shorter from here on. LOL So excited to do this rp.
I'm glad you're excited- we just need Lorkhan's intro post and we can get it rolling along more smoothly ^0^

I'm glad you're excited- we just need Lorkhan's intro post and we can get it rolling along more smoothly ^0^

I love power/ magic rps! I was in an rp a while back where these kids were locked up in a laboratory because they had special powers. I made a really cute little girl for that rp and really enjoyed for the short time it lasted.

I love power/ magic rps! I was in an rp a while back where these kids were locked up in a laboratory because they had special powers. I made a really cute little girl for that rp and really enjoyed for the short time it lasted.
Well I'm hoping this lasts longer lol; I love these kinds of rps as well, although usually they're in kingdom settings

As an RPN Dark user, some of these font colors are killing me.

B89HtDD.png

*when you forget the limits of your own character's power* (it's edited now but hot damn did I almost just do shit I literally could not have xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back