• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Gift (OOC) -=CLOSED=-

Honestly if people take any longer I think you should re tag thAt one guy that wanted to join (did a bit of research) and see if he's still interested and possibly reopening the interest check.I mean, I understand everyone has personal lives and stuff but coming in ooc and saying something shouldn't be impossible. You're the first person I've seen plan out the beginning middle and ending of an rpm since I've been here. And I've been looking through a lot of these lately.

Honestly if people take any longer I think you should re tag thAt one guy that wanted to join (did a bit of research) and see if he's still interested and possibly reopening the interest check.I mean, I understand everyone has personal lives and stuff but coming in ooc and saying something shouldn't be impossible. You're the first person I've seen plan out the beginning middle and ending of an rpm since I've been here. And I've been looking through a lot of these lately.
If no one aside from my friend posts their first post today I'm going to invite that one dude in and ask if the others are going to be actually rping (also I've realized most rps never have an end aside from their brutal deaths lol so I thought I'd try it more story-like)

Abendrot Abendrot MidnightStar MidnightStar Friendly reminder that we're started the rp ^-^ I noticed you two have gotten around to posting your intro posts yet so just wanted to double check whether you two are still planning on being in this rp <3

I've been working on a post for two days now, but my computer is being a pain in the butt and keeps shutting down every five minutes. I'm legit almost done with it.

I might do that. I'm just so close!!!! XD
I get you man, I used to rp on my tablet on some other site but my tablet would always kill itself anytime the cord wasn't at the perfect angle so I switched to my phone for some time (lowkey part of the reason I don't do those long detailed rps even with a laptop)

I get you man, I used to rp on my tablet on some other site but my tablet would always kill itself anytime the cord wasn't at the perfect angle so I switched to my phone for some time (lowkey part of the reason I don't do those long detailed rps even with a laptop)
I think that's the problem with my sister's computer. The charger needs to be just right and sometimes won't even charge right.Right now it's doing fine but that could change. Anyways I'm going to finish my post even if I have to do it on my phone.

I think that's the problem with my sister's computer. The charger needs to be just right and sometimes won't even charge right.Right now it's doing fine but that could change. Anyways I'm going to finish my post even if I have to do it on my phone.
Geeetttt iiittt ^0^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back