• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Genesis Syndicate

Effervescent said:
Italic thoughts are generally used as internal monologue. With your permission, I would like for my character to be able to hear these particular thoughts from your characters. If you absolutely do not want my character hearing your character's thoughts, let me know!
This seems absolutely fair, he thought while staring at Darren's genitals.

In addition to @Birb's question, does each individual have their own cell, or do some share (i.e. non-violent ones)?

I may have a few questions but here is my first..

How did you separate the groups? Just so I know what thought process you had.

@Wastes Storyteller- A little bit of random, a little bit of ensuring each group was evenly split between mental/physical (including potentially physical) powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent intros so far. I can tell this is going to be a fun romp through the crazyverse.

On that note, I'm kind of new here so I'm not up to speed yet on all the etiquette. How long ideally should I wait before posting another? I want to give others the opportunity to help paint the scene, but at the same token I don't want @Effervescent 's last action to go completely unacknowledged.

Generally if it is not stated by the GM as to their preference, then the accepted waiting period is generally two to three posts after yours.

I'd like to give folks at least till the end of the day to get their intros up - but after that, it's fair game. Whoever hasn't posted an intro by that point will still absolutely have a chance, but I won't expect anyone else to hold back their posting...

As a Note: IF you have not posted an intro by the end of this week, and have not contacted me otherwise, to let me know why, I WILL presume you are inactive and remove you from the character roster.

And as a note about interactions: Just try not to turn it into a 1x1 with anyone if you can avoid it. If you have an interaction happening that you think might run quite a few rounds of posting, I'd prefer if you collabed in PMs or a google doc and posted it that way, instead!

Grin's character is so wonderfully not the usual. It's a really nice breath of fresh air to see a chubby, close-30 guy around. Millions of applause from my side. :D

Sunbather said:
Grin's character is so wonderfully not the usual. It's a really nice breath of fresh air to see a chubby, close-30 guy around. Millions of applause from my side. :D
I agree! Depending on how serious this gets Arthur might be 60 by the end of the week. That'll be fun.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]I like to MAKE cute characters. I like to SEE non-typical characters. xD I'm shallow. Sue me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% the same. :P

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]Just because he's oppressing your characters and lacks any kind of empathy doesn't mean he can't be lovable!

[/QUOTE]I already want to be spooned by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back