• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Genesis Syndicate

Master Attano]Loving it all so far :D any plans for the next few posts [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6492-elle-joyner/ said:
@Elle Joyner[/URL] ?
If not do you maybe want to do a collab @Effervescent ? Mathew can thank Darren for saving his life and discuss their joint interest in potentially leaving :P
I'm down for it!

Obviously the best case scenario is folks going to help with the rescue mission. But like always I'm not gonna force you to. But there won't be much else going on in Haven till the majority returns.

What kind of place is the area that was attacked? I'm thinking maybe Mathew's parents could live near there, giving Mathew serious motivation to go.

62601376.jpg

Yeah, things weren't looking great for a bit there :P

Have you considered letting in some more people who are eager? It could potentially revitalize things a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hesitant to open it up again, as of right now- because introducing new people at this point might be confusing to new folks... but I suppose I could take a vote?

Being fairly new to the roleplay, I will say it was pretty difficult to get into the roleplay right off the bat. There were just so many characters, names, and past events (interactions between characters) that were ongoing that I wasn't unable to understand until I bit the bullet and read the whole dang roleplay. It was a great read, don't get me wrong, but it isn't the easiest roleplay to just 'slide right into.'

That said, it's not impossible, either. Anyways, just my two cents, I suppose.

I think the thing that has made this RP slow down is a lack of genuine interest. Several people aren't enthused about it.

I think upcoming events will fix that. It's dramatic and action filled. I also think that kind of scene is ideal for introducing new characters as long as they are cooperative because there is immediately something for them to do, and something for them to talk about afterward.

Good points, Dusk. I never would have thought about it, but I think you're right that it would be easier to join now than it had been when Grin and I popped in. With all the action going on, I think it'd be easier to pop a character in. Perhaps the hardest part for me was having a character a part of the Torniquet but not having a firm grasp of who the Torniquet was at the time. :P

I guess we can see how we go with this next part, and if it doesn't pick up then maybe seriously consider opening it up for others.

In regards to this part however, Mathew is going to want to run off and find his parents, or try to at least. If somebody wants to accompany him that could be cool, but if not he'll probably rejoin the group after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back