• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Genesis Syndicate

Hey gang - Just a heads up. I will be away from tomorrow till Monday on a family trip. I MAY be around, but not likely. That said, I will be posting probably Tuesday, and I will be moving the meeting forward so that your characters can explore the house/Tourniquet's workings. If you have not posted yet, I am expected a post before Tuesday, otherwise I will have to consider you dropped from the RP. (Unless you just joined and are waiting for a spot to jump in(Mr. Grin) or we've discussed otherwise! (Ein))

Thanks <3

Do you think you're going to be looking into accepting any more players in the future? I love the concept and would love to dust off an old character that I never got to use.

arcaneSentinel said:
Do you think you're going to be looking into accepting any more players in the future? I love the concept and would love to dust off an old character that I never got to use.
Unfortunately, as of right now, we're pretty set as far as characters go. If anything changes, though, I'll shoot you a tag :)

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Unfortunately, as of right now, we're pretty set as far as characters go. If anything changes, though, I'll shoot you a tag :)

[/QUOTE]
Aww. It's ok. Hopefully something will come up in the future.

Mathew's probably going to want to ask someone if he can go home or at least see his parents :P

Also I should probably add, for all those people who have characters who have worked at the Tourniquet for a while, Mathew's sister Clara Lane was a part of the organisation for quite a while. Her powers were the classic fire balls and fire manipulation and she was quite an active member before the Syndicate snatched her while she was on a mission.

She wouldn't have been incredibly outgoing but for reference she was quite strong willed and at times even headstrong if she was committed to something, but had a true kind streak if you dug beneath the surface and was fiercely loyal to her friends and the Tourniquet.

(I assume that's all ok from what we've talked about @Elle Joyner)

Just a heads up. I'm still in my transitional period, phasing out of this job. (For which I have many loose ends to tie up) My stress level is uber high which is making be both tired and creatively deadpan. I should be able to eek out a post during the weekend but I'm super blah presently. :(

Tronethiel said:
Just a heads up. I'm still in my transitional period, phasing out of this job. (For which I have many loose ends to tie up) My stress level is uber high which is making be both tired and creatively deadpan. I should be able to eek out a post during the weekend but I'm super blah presently. :(
Feel better! The new job will be so awesome.

JUST An UPDATE: I have my computer back (hallelujah!) and I'll be cranking out a post this weekend (Sunday), to move us forward (there may be a VERY short time skip... haven't decided, yet). So if you haven't posted, or talked to me about skipping this round (Mr. Grin/Mord) than please be sure to get something out ASAP!

I can definitely 100% post tomorrow after 5 p.m. so hang in there. Otherwise, let me know if you need to go before that. I'm finally out of the water, here. I've been at family out of town events this weekend, sorry for the further delay.

Master Attano]Damn [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13052-tronethiel/ said:
@Tronethiel[/URL]
I didn't see that coming >_>
He did mention there'd be severe backlash for emotion suppression. :P

Master Attano]Damn [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13052-tronethiel/ said:
@Tronethiel[/URL]
I didn't see that coming >_>
Indeed. That's what happens when you massively dampen neurotransmitter function. Just a brief bout of psychosis. Nothing too significant to worry about. :P

hahaha I guess I didn't think it would be that severe :P

If Mathew hasn't died from shock he'll have to welcome Arthur to the ruined arm club ^^

Okay, I lied xD I have half a post written, but I have to clarify a few things with some folks before I finish. I AM time skipping - not far, but an hour or so after the meeting room, just because with so much chaos going on, it'll be way too difficult to do much more than summarize. I'm going to try to include something for everyone, which will require some clever NPC use. This next section won't be terribly long before our next bit of drama/action - so try not to get into anything too heavy/long if you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back