• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Genesis Syndicate

Depending on how many people get their sheets in/how many folks I approve that's very possible :) I'm going to try to start this weekend, regardless, but there'll be opportunities to jump in still.

Speaking of which - folks... Need those sheets, please and thank you!!! <3

But you can't write it for me. xD

(Also I discovered macros make it really easy to make text pretty so expect this from now on.)

NVM you gave us pre-made character sheets. I can definitely finish it by tonight or tomorrow. > :D

*rubs hands together evilly*

Manaciel said:
NVM you gave us pre-made character sheets.
I dislike roleplays that don't supply one. Because then the owner wonders "Well you didn't include this..."

Uhh...how did I know I was suppose to?

For anyone who is having trouble thinking of powers, I have this nifty page. It does however contain spoilers for the web serial Worm, which I love dearly and which always gets me inspired for supers stuff.

Note: This is just for powers. You don't and probably really shouldn't have a code name. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
rightio I'm thinking of my character's powers being the ability to manipulate/control kinetic energy. This of course being potentially op and thus will be extremely limited by my character's complete ignorance of the extent of his powers, focusing entirely on kinetic energy he can physically create and touch.

This looks fun. I'll review the prior CS apps and try to come up with something. Might take a few hours to do a first draft CS.

Just so everyone is aware, today is the cut-off for CS Apps! At the very least, you need to put up a WIP and get it down, ASAP! This doesn't include secondary characters, but if you don't get something up that I can read today, I cannot accept you into the RP.

Easier to explain isolation? Tragic background trope? A character left for a possible second PC? Edgy? Cool? The list goes on.

Exactly. Everyone has their own reason. I personally did it for the same reason, and for a potential second character should that ever be an option.

Emphasis on the "everyone," rather than the "missing sibling." Having done the same thing myself, obviously I know why a person might. :P I just think it's funny we all had the same idea.

Will probably be a joke between the characters. "Oh yeah. Everyone here is in the 'Missing Sibling: Call xxx-xxx-xxxx if found' Club. I think it might be a requirement to be captured here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back