• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aislinn is too smart. She may either connect it with the demons or believe that both they and August are innocent. She has visited the same art exhibit with Alastair, so I made her forget about it.

One question. Who would this be?

"...And regarding the pupil who you reported for breaking some basic rules. Place a tracking charm on her and let her serve her detention by running all your errands that have nothing to do with the investigation tomorrow..."

I've added those to my reading list, thank you! I'll read them after I catch up on these (I categorized every webtoon into four groups based on how excited I am to catch up on them, so that it's not one mammoth list that looks like it'll take ages to get through. And, I put them in the order I'd like to read them, so I'm excited to start this project):

1616262004921.png

I cheated and put the new ones in the first group because I'm so excited to read them, Ms. Best Recommendations.

Million Dollar Bride
I'm so happy with how the character development turned out. Caesar is a dumb@$$ and a disgusting person, so I'm happy Ninia stopped listening to her BEECH mom. I was gasping in surprise so much when she stood up to her Mom, and I loved how the season ended. I'm happy the Dad backed her up in the fight instead of letting the Mom punish/argue with Ninia. I also like that the other boy (Ethan, I think his name was) wasn't the only reason Ninia wanted to break up with Caesar. Besides following her heart, she ALSO didn't want to do something immoral, which was the MAIN reason, instead of it being the secondary reason. I loved that. And I loved that she decided that no matter how f**king hard it will be she WILL NOT become a leech on someone else and allow herself to be sold to the highest bidder. Her mother is a disgusting person. And I'm really happy that Ninia and Chloe are friends again. Also, there's going to be a second season! I'm very excited.

Freaking Romance
Since they didn't have Zylith go with the gay option, I guess I can forgive them for doing some weird shit with her and Verose. I really ship Zelan X Zylith more anyway, even if I DID support that stuff, so I'm happy my ship sailed. They're so cute together. I was finding it difficult to not physically hold my breath at the end there when there was such an uncertainty over whether they'd end up together with all that world-crossing. I'm happy Zylith managed to find love and not think it's something scary and painful anymore. The mother's reasons for remaining with the Dad, and the fact that she divorced him as soon as Zylith left were a huge surprise to me. I was also hoping that Zelan would have a secret psycho side that would be revealed towards the end, but he didn't. I don't like him any less, I was just disappointed in that one aspect. I think him being a little creepy, instead of joking around that he might be from his wording or white hair, would've been cooler. I'm happy Zylith is making her own way in the world instead of leeching off of Zelan. I'm amazed at how Zylith used her three years in the other world, managing to get to the top on her own and trade it all to fix her mistake (30 MINUTES FOR A DYING PERSON, ZYLITH? SERIOUSLY? I get the 'not wanting to cross worlds' thing, but the 'taking thirty minutes' thing was kinda dumb). Verose was really cool as a character and I feel that they could've done more with her. I think a subplot where Verose manages to move on with another person (a guy, because F**K THAT GAY STUFF GET IT THE F**K OUT OF THAT ADORABLE WEBTOON), would've been nice to see. If I could change one thing about the series, it would be that something really bad happens to the Dad, whether it is just pure karma, or one of the characters getting revenge. You know how I feel about bad parents, and for me, that was like watching a criminal walk free after having TONS of evidence on him burn in a convenient fire. I also would've wanted another chapter or two to show more of Zylith and Zelan hanging out together now that they can touch. A kiss in the 'rain', a walk on the beach, and some s*x was it?

To answer your first question, Elias referred to Lily. In an earlier post, I wrote the encounter she had with Flynn in the corridors after the curfew. She was on her way to Pegah who is only a teaching assistant and not a professor yet. They like to meet up often since they are friends, so Flynn reported this to Elias. So when Elias issued the detention, Flynn knows it's Lily. He did not mention her name in front of everyone else in the meeting room, it would put both him and his father in an awkward situation if everyone got to know that the girl whose brother is the headmaster and whose father is the minister of the ministry of magic, breaks some school rules.

I should add this to my post, so am I'm going to do it soon.

I feel like the author could have added more chapters to Freaking Romance. After the cross-world experience, I found Freaking Romance nearing the end too quickly.

I am glad that Ninia chose to stay friend with Ethan instead of jumping into a relationship with him. I have a feeling she regained more freedom after the character development. The bride sale thing is very stupid. It's good to have money to get things one needs, but it can't replace or buy love. Ninia seemed very happy to get her make-up from a cheap store. The girl at the party said it looked amazing. But Ceasar is ashamed about it, how stupid. There was one girl in my high school class who was obsessed with buying luxury brand products and thought it was shameful to buy cheap stuff. She would not hesitate to pay 1000 bucks for just one pair of denim pants. And one of my aunts who acts so arrogant only buys clothes from H&M, she is an idiot and thinks that H&M only sells luxury clothes and retail products. Her husband made fun of me and my family just because we used to buy lots of clothes from a cheap budget store. H&M does not have the best products, they are ranked as low fashion that is too expensive in comparison with the budget store that sells the same quality clothes as H&m but at a cheaper price.

I have. It's quite funny. You were the one who recommended it to me. My favorite episode was with the Russian Doll. I like the noise it makes when you open the smallest one.

I finished Ito Juni Collection, but there was no Russian Doll in any of the episodes. Did you mean Yamishibai by chance, because I remember the Russian Doll from Yamishibai

Ah, I got them mixed up! It was Yamishibai that had the Russian Doll, and that was the show you recommended to me.

Junji Ito is the other funny horror anime. My mistake! *Laughs* Junji Ito Collection was funny, too.

I watched all of them, the Critters movies 😂
Then I challenged myself to the Chucky movies, which I thought were going to be scary. I have completed the first five movies and none of them was that scary at all 😂 Just turned to be a disgusting comedy🤣 I still have Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky and Child's Play 2019 which is the remake of Child's Play 1988 to watch.

I only watched the first Chucky movie, and I was hoping for something messed up but it was so boring! This weekend I'm watching a bunch of 'messed up' movies, completing as many recommendations as I can. I'm going to watch that movie you recommended (Charlotte) first, then 'The Platform' which was recommended a while back by another role player, then probably pick a Korean psychological/thriller movie. There's also an interesting obscure psychological anime I'm two episodes in on, and I hope it stays good. If the movies suck, I'm using the anime as a chaser. 😁

The first movie was meh, I rewatched it to get over my childhood trauma. I watched it when I was in elementary school and I got freaking scared and had an endless number of nightmares about a doll biting my hand or harm. When I watched it again now as an adult, I was like wtf is this...it is not even scary 😅 just boring. If you want more messed up stuff, then watch Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, and Bride of Chucky (4) and Seed of Chucky (5) 🤣

Last edited:
Mandy the Haunted Doll is another horror movie about a doll and I found it fudging scary

I want to watch the Underworld movies, I am just holding it off, some of them contain 18 + scenes I wish I could filter away because I can't watch other people doing you know what 🤮 let alone kissing...🤢🥴 I found an addon to use on my web browser I could use for filtering movies but I don't understand how to use it. I have my ways though, I stop the movie just before the scene I wish to skip starts, and move it forwards manually, and then start play the movie when another scene starts, but it is a very tedious task. 😅 But I rather wish to be able to use something like clearplay or vidangel

I finished Charlotte! It was nice, thank you! My favorite mini stories were: (giving them my own names and I figured you'd know which part I meant) Troll Foot, Werewolf Movie Theater, R*P* Retribution, and Girl Scout Treats. The other scenes were meh for me, but the ones I liked made the movie worth it. I counted it as a collection of mini movies rather than an actual movie, and I rather enjoyed it. It was like binge watching short independent horror films for a night, which is something I've done before and rather enjoyed. Thank you for the recommendation! I didn't find it scary, though.

And yes, pain in the butt to skip dumb parts of movies.

I just quickly checked it out on Imbd, that's how I know about it. I was wondering what my mom would think about it since she thinks the movies about Chucky are disgusting 😂

Not sure I will watch this one

Aside from movies, I am going to post my post today!

I am being so sick of applying for jobs because I am doing it for like two persons🥴, for myself and then I have to do help my dad with that as well since he lost his job more than a year ago. Job applications can only be done digitally where I live and my dad only knows how to use youtube 😅 My brother used to help out before, but he refuses to help anymore. I just spend the past week filling out an application for bus driver education for my dad, a lot of fudging paperwork 🥴 let's not mention that I have to check his email almost every day 😅
I feel so exhausted to the extent of getting burned out because I am not seeing any progress with the job applications, especially in my case, since I am just applying but not getting any further.
I have to keep applying and send reports to the employment service every month. I wish I could quit doing it for good, but I can't since they are paying us insurance for doing it 😅
It's like I am having a job for applying for jobs 😳

I am behind not only with my RP post but also with webtoons and other things I enjoy doing. Today, I decided to post first and see what I will do next. My goal is to write once a week when I get a control of the crazy mess 😅

It's like I am having a job for applying for jobs? I was thinkin that it sounded like that before I read that you thought so as well. 🤣 Stupid world. This world should have an easier way for you and your Dad to get jobs again. You've been so patient during this headache, I hope sh*t gets easier for you.

Today, I decided to post first and see what I will do next. 🥳 I'm so excited! I guessed you were busy, so I wasn't expecting another reply for a month at least! I'm so happy! Even if you can't get it done today, don't worry! Try tomorrow or at least this weekend! I'm just so happy it's coming soon!

My goal is to write once a week when I get a control of the crazy mess. YES! *Celebrates internally* I missed this so much!

giphy.gif

I ship Nita X Kovit!.PNG

I finished Not Even Bones! I ship Nita and Kovit now. 😆 And, I'm looking forward to S2. I really hope they don't change the art style too much. I love it as it is!

I love this webtoon!.PNG

🔝 When I started REALLY liking Nita.

And, I finished Uriel today. Also looking forward to the next season on this one. I was happy to see the backstory revealed for the mc and all the weird sh*t explained.

I also got updated on Clinic of Horrors. I'm getting bored of it now. I hope it gets interesting again later. Since the updates are short, I'll be patient with it.

And now I'm reading 'It's Mine'! I'm at ep 40, and I need to get to *checks* 72.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back