• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maybe I haven't told you I use socials? 😅

I use some socials, but never for private life though. During 24 hours I reached 22 likes for this fanart. My record is 32 likes. It would be fun if I break the record 😂

Skärmavbild 2021-07-02 kl. 23.32.04.pngSkärmavbild 2021-07-02 kl. 23.30.33.png

The Following Webtoons Have Been Dropped This Month Due To Me Not Caring About Their Conclusions:
Mellow Nova, Third Shift Society, Devil Number 4, Scorching Romance, Shiloh, Midnight Rain, Version Night and Day, Mizzi Muffet and the Spider King, Blue Bird, Purple Hyacinth, Deep Within: The 13th Story, My Beloved Emperor, The Little Princess and the Forest Spirit, Simon Sues, The Princess is a Total Deviant, Meow Man, Meow Man.

Been abandoned by the author and won't update. It's been about a year and I don't care anymore. I'm done letting it take up space in my fricking read-list:
Hades and Persephone
The Real You
Deep
Grim Solace

I organized all my webtoon folders. Turns out I was procrastinating because I didn't want to catch up on the ones that no longer interested me. Now my read list looks like this:

1625999848618.png
And for the rest that still make me curious to see the end, but not curious enough to read, and not annoyed enough to drop, I'll just read the last 5-10 pages once they finish, guess what happened from the exposition, and be done with it.

1625999947362.png

I feel so relieved, and happy. Now I can just enjoy what I want to read without pushing myself to read things I'm not completely interested in. From now on, if something doesn't interest me by the tenth page, I'll either drop it or put it on hold to read the ending of later. 😌

Hey, do you plan on posting any time soon? I know you're busy, I'm not trying to pressure you! I'm just curious if I could possibly get an estimate! <3

Last edited:
No swearing allowed here 😬

I am not that very busy, but the job search is occupying my mind so I am facing difficulties in focusing on anything else, not only RP, but also reading webtoons and watching movies. 😖 I went through six recruiting processes from the mid of June until now. First one, I went to an interview but then after the interview, they chose to proceed with other candidates. The second one was a short phone interview, they also chose to proceed with other candidates afterward. The third one, I told them I was not interested when I arrived home after the interview the same day because the interviewer had a very aggressive approach when he talked to me, and his employee was sneering at me during the interview. The fourth one, I passed the tests and questionnaire and got shortlisted for an interview, but they choose to proceed with other candidates. The fifth one, I passed the tests, passed the interview and I gave them the requested references, now I have to wait 4 more days until I hear from them. Sixth, just because of small mistakes in a test, they did not accept me for the job. I got in a really bad mood because of that. It's a writing job and I understand they don't accept grammar/spelling mistakes, so my entry was really perfect in that sense, but they failed me because I was too wordy in one sentence, repeated some words in a few places, skipped a word in one place and used ... in meta description because I was limited to the number of words/characters that I could not complete the last sentence. They only warned me of spelling/grammar mistakes before I did the test. So when I found out that I did not pass, I got very upset.

Nothing is going easy with the job search and applications. Life is a fudging biscuit and I admit I hate everything about making a fudging career 😂
52a76e947b6efb19a5a2b1621e24058524970510.gifv

Honestly, I want to give up, but mom keeps urging me to keep applying for jobs. I told her today that I was fed up with everything and wanted to quit, but nope, I am not allowed to quit. :ghostxx:

tenor.gif
PerfectCrispFlea-max-1mb.gif

I'm not sure what to say in reply to that. The best thing for comfort and all that. But I do know that I love you sooooo much, and I wish you didn't have to deal with this annoying stuff that takes away from what should be your peaceful life.

234014406006202.jpg

So I just finished my post. 😁

If you want to move time foward, only one day please, because I have prepared a post where Lily serves her detention and where Flynn and Adela go to Rouen on their mission and this happens the next day in the rp.

ps. If there are any misspellings or grammer error, I have to wait with that because I don't have grammar/spell check on my old laptop

🤣 She's like 'my house is as big as a hotel, bae, but if you don't want that, there's a vacant house beside it that I also own, lemme help you out' *buys the house quickly*. 😂

Smooth 😆

I have already a response ready and I feel I want to go over to the next day's events, however, I am trying to figure out how to end my post from August's side

Well, I hope you understand his reasons for neither declining nor accepting her offer.

I am going back to read some older posts to refresh my mind for moving on to the next day's event: Lily serving her special detention.
It's here I am going to reveal one of my yandere characters xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back