• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Any rumors about Lily will be first created and written by me and then you may take anything of that and put it in your characters' perspective, please.

I will write more about what Quibbler has written about her the past months in my next post πŸ˜‚

And my first YANDERE has finally made an appearance...clap clap...but neither Luna nor Raven can save Lily or try to punish the yandere otherwise it will clash with everything I have planned in my head πŸ˜‚

Any questions? /comments :xFcool:

Last edited:
I forgot to add that I will also write about how it goes with Faeryn and Adela in Rouen in my next post.

This is not a spoiler, but just for your info, they won't find the demonic art exhibit, because I believe that area where the cafΓ© and art exhibit exists, is a demonic area. Just like muggles can't access the wizarding area on their own, the same goes for human who can't access demonic area on their own

I went back to read some old posts and rereading all Lily's failures in Cooking with Magic made me laugh so hard πŸ˜‚

Any rumors about Lily will be first created and written by me and then you may take anything of that and put it in your characters' perspective, please.

Ok! I will leave slandering Lily to you. πŸ₯° I'm guessing this is going to make me laugh a lot.

I will write more about what Quibbler has written about her the past months in my next post πŸ˜‚

KK!

And my first YANDERE has finally made an appearance...clap clap

I NEVER expected it to be her! I honestly thought it was gonna be Vincent for Aislynn, or one of the perverts x Crystal...or maybe Alexander X Crystal. πŸ˜‚ My imagination got really wild but for some reason I never suspected one of your female characters.

...but neither Luna nor Raven can save Lily or try to punish the yandere otherwise it will clash with everything I have planned in my head πŸ˜‚

Kk, I'll make sure that doesn't happen!

Any questions? /comments :xFcool:

Anything I need to make happen in my next post, besides Luna attending the meeting?

Raven will be busy somewhere else, or else she'd do something against Luna's instructions to solve the mystery for her.

This is not a spoiler, but just for your info, they won't find the demonic art exhibit, because I believe that area where the cafΓ© and art exhibit exists, is a demonic area.

Goodness. August could've patronus-ed Celeste or something. πŸ˜“

Just like muggles can't access the wizarding area on their own, the same goes for human who can't access demonic area on their own.

Fair.

I went back to read some old posts and rereading all Lily's failures in Cooking with Magic made me laugh so hard πŸ˜‚

🀣 I love that you made her think it was 'out of love' instead of to mess with him. Pfft.

When Flynn was harshly talking about orders with Lily I half thought he was gonna be the secret yandere. Nicely done. I couldn't see it coming. Amazing plot twist. 🌟

There's nothing else I need other than that Luna attends the meeting. 😊
My next post will be happening during evening time the same day when Adela and Faeryn comes back to Hogwarts and Lily has a talk with her parents at home 😊

Alexander is Lily's father, I don't know how you pictured him as yandere with Crystal 🀣

I am glad I surprised you with the unexpected πŸ˜ƒ Mission accomplished :xFcool:😁

Alexander is Lily's father, I don't know how you pictured him as yandere with Crystal 🀣

The other one...sorry I got their names mixed up: Andrew Dolohov.

My mind: That one Dolohov whose name starts with A who isn't August...

There's nothing else I need other than that Luna attends the meeting. 😊

Okay! I'll make sure that happens, then. Thanks!

Yeah, it is alright, and of course, Elias will be able to convince Luna that Lily will be fine when they have their private conversation.

And I have posted 😊

I had a fun time updating two characters.
I have not succeeded in finding a real-life picture of Lily, so I created an Imvu version of Eugenie Taylor (I am having trouble spelling her first name 🀣 )
and I added a new picture of Lily with lighter make-up because that's what she mostly wear.

I also updated Aislinn with a real-life picture, how she really looked, with her short and messy hair and almost tomboyish style before she met Alastair 🀣

And finally, I found some real-life pictures of William Sherwood, you can compare him with this picture from the Gala which Aaron Glass arranged
He is a returning character, you will know later...hehe

66e434df6b4de3d7c3621c7268003524.jpg

Happy Halloween to you as well!

Sherwood looks cuter than I thought, but he's such a simp he's a total dork regardless. πŸ˜‚

Aislynn looks wayyyy more beautiful than the picture you created! I never thought I'd say that about an IRL pic vs. an animated one! Lovely faceclaim choice!

Eugine (can't spell it, either πŸ˜‚) also looks better in her IRL pic.

Sherwood - a simp and a dork...yeah very feasibly 🀣 a very cute simpy dork 🀣

Wink wink...I am so longing to the break up between Alastair and Aislinn, I don't know why I am so excited about it, probably because of what I have planned ahead πŸ˜†

I created the animated Eugenie so I can put her in comparison with Lily since the former think of the latter as a rival in love πŸ˜‚ I am picturing how Lily would look a real picture, I can see her in front of me so clear but it's so hard to find her on Pinterest πŸ₯± πŸ˜‚

Oh, I forgot to mention something regarding my post.
- If you have already read it, Sherwood's name I mentioned in my post. Remember that Aislinn once has talked about Sherwood with Luna. It was a brief talk. So it should be familiar for Luna when she hears his name once again
- I also mention brut*, it's a non-sweet type of wine

Last edited:
- If you have already read it, Sherwood's name I mentioned in my post. Remember that Aislinn once has talked about Sherwood with Luna. It was a brief talk. So it should be familiar for Luna when she hears his name once again

Aaaah, thank you! I was struggling to find the parts where Luna and Aislynn were discussing Sherwood. I couldn't remember if she knew him or not, or if it was other characters (perhaps Aislynn + Crystal) discussing it together. Thank you!

- I also mention brut*, it's a non-sweet type of wine

I had no idea. Thank you!

Wink wink...I am so longing to the break up between Alastair and Aislinn, I don't know why I am so excited about it, probably because of what I have planned ahead πŸ˜†

Forgot to reply to this. I'm surprised you're excited about it! I hope you've planned something really bad for Alastair! :hearteyes: B@s+ard deserves it.

Jesus that slap Lily got. πŸ˜‚

OH MY GOODNESS those rumors about Lily. 🀣 She wasn't THAT monstrous! Good lord, maybe she should have private lessons. I love how creative you got with them! The urination one was the most hilarious.

"No need to bother yourself with silly nonsense!" Her father said firmly.

I LOVE this line! He was being so cool there! THAT'S RIGHT BURN THAT TRASH! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

"Of course, I would never disappoint you, Papa!"

*Cues studio audience 'awwww' sfx*

"I promise you that I will properly apologize to Mr. Pyrites as soon as possible."

Aww, I love that she didn't even hesitate.

I hope she will follow in my footsteps and take over the position as the Minister of Magic the day I decide to retire

πŸ˜‚ That's a stretch.

Overall, that scene was super duper sweet! I loved it so much. *Whispers* I also love how he shut the doors on the mother's face.

Flynn's last words alive:
You're so ugly when you cry.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"This is horrible. No wonder why you choose to date a vampire. So that you will only be serving him goblets with blood,"

πŸ˜‚ This post is soooooo funny. I love this line.

Then Adela's like: UNO REVERSE CARD B!TCH!

The reason I got so carried away with the rumors about her, is because she is kind of famous in the wizarding world. As himedere, coming from a filthy rich noble family, with a father as a minister in the wizarding world and brother as Hogwarts' headmaster. Also Lily has always acted all high and mighty during her school years and then her brother allowed her to become head girl of the extra circular study group and also prefect. She does have friends yeah, but that does not mean that everyone else likes her πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚ That's a stretch.
I hope you've planned something really bad for Alastair! :hearteyes:"

Just wait and see what's coming their ways, I have some surprise in storage...dun dun:xFcool: 🀣

SO excited for that surprise, aaaand nice job again with the Lily rumors. It was interesting to hear about your reason for why you made her sound like a monster in the Quibbler.

And I thought I was having fun with the Cooking with Magic students bullying her. 🀣

I went through old posts from the Halloween Party until now, just to refresh my memories about when Stephan started to interact with Lily, to react to the letter.

I don't know to who to hand over the gold medal for being the biggest dork, William Sherwood or Stephan Garnett πŸ˜†

Oh, by the way, I already hinted at my first yandere at the Halloween Party before revealing her: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children

I have posted, and this is so typically Lily, listening to modern music and singing. Just to make it clear, she does not have any love interest at all at the moment. Just because she shares a couple of dances with someone at a party does not mean she falls in love with that person. And you have not seen her "monstrous" side yet 🀣 it's yet to come at the New Year's eve πŸ˜‚

Yeye, I can tell Lily doesn't like him that way, yet. She might never. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I don't know to who to hand over the gold medal for being the biggest dork, William Sherwood or Stephan Garnett πŸ˜†

Definitely Sherwood. πŸ₯‡ Although Stephan's simping a ton, he still wouldn't ignore signs that Lily would play a prank on him that could potentially get him into trouble, unlike Sherwood. :xFwhat:

"A woman who doesn't have any instincts isn't a good choice." Nova said. "Being able to only make terrible food is a sign of bad instincts." Stephan nodded. It sounds like she's trying really hard. Stephan thought positively.

He's still judging her and taking everyone's advice into consideration instead of blindly following. I still don't know how Sherwood does it. πŸ˜‚

Oh, by the way, I already hinted at my first yandere at the Halloween Party before revealing her: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children

I forgot about that. 🀣 I was only rereading Stephan X Lily parts to better get into his mindset again to write the letter to Lily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have to show me your wedding dress yet, let it be a surprise, please. We just need to go over the guest list and the plans with the decorations."

:hearteyes: Aaaah I still love Elias X Luna sooooo much! He's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

*Me being confused as to why Lily is vomiting.*
*Me remembering PTSD is a thing.*

"Ugh...change the bloody channel!" Lily demanded.

πŸ˜‚ You never forget to include the comedy.

"All of her songs are just rubbish and now this is much worse,"

🀣 Yes you gave her the worst music taste. Her trash taste always makes her character more ridiculous.

The whole 'Demanding Lily in Bed' scene is perfectly ridiculous.

Lily was about to throw the letter into the fireplace but decided to read it for ner entertainment while eating her ice cream.

HEYYYY! :xFeek:

but it's typically me ignoring everyone else while walking straight head-on with my head held up high, not glancing the slightest at anyone insignificant...She smirked as she continued to read.

Jesus. :lennymeh: She'll never change.

...Merlin's beard, I am getting really curious about who this retard is.

😭Poor Stephan. What the hell does he see in her?

What if that fool comes over here and starts to bother me during the winter break...

He would never. It would be perfect if Lily had just kept the letter and pinned it up on the Hogwarts message boards to humiliate Stephan so thoroughly he won't ever think of loving her again, buuuut....I'm hoping she can achieve the same result via word-of-mouth, gossiping and talking bad about him with her friends. Prick.

He can't be weary of what he cannot yet see. I hope he can see it, soon.

and I need to write a letter to miss Pyrites to ask her if I should write an apology letter to her brother or if it would be the best to apologize to him face to face...

BRO, face to face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back