• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I am missing reading Midnight Poppy Land so bad, I am still waiting for the update of the new season.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying Unholy Blood 😍

by the way, whenever I see the word mc, I read it as Motorcycle despite I know it is actually the short of 'main character' 😂

Yeah, my brother shows me tons of these. They're always fun to watch. I love the way they get so creative. I'll show this one to my brother, since we haven't seen it yet (well, I haven't, and as far as I know he hasn't, either). And stop motion animation is really nice when they use colorful things. Thank you!

As a kid, the only things I built with lego were houses and I also tried to imitate this. I only managed to make the seats big enough for barbie dolls to sit 🤣 😂

1280px-Kieputin_on_Linnanm%C3%A4ki_amusement_park_Helsinki_Finland.JPG
x

Yeah, as a kid, I made houses and 'compact' (ended up being bulky) spaceships that had 'everything in them' (food, toilet, bed, pilot area, etc.). I'd only build from the instructions on the day I got the set, and soon afterwards I got bored of the thing and broke it to make my own stuff. My brother built tanks, mechs, and planes, basically any vehicles/weapons that interested him.

Fck yes! Take them down!.PNGFck yes! Turning the tables!.PNG
Yohan is AWESOME!

Nooooooooooooo!.PNG
Even if it's not with Daejong, I hope he can find some reason to stay alive and NOT do that.
It's Mine - WHY A BOX CUTTER.PNG
I was thinking the same thing! 🤣 So when he said it I started liking him even more.
It's Mine - A bit peculiar.PNG
It's Mine - MC Being Awesome.PNG
I like that the MC still stays strong and does cool things. I like that he's not protecting some weak boring girl.

It's Mine - MC Casual Bottle Part 1.PNG'
It's Mine - MC Casual Bottle Part 2.PNG
It's Mine - MC Casual Bottle Part 3.PNG
And finally, I love that Yohan is: protective, AND smart.
It's Mine - Yohan - Covering the Sun Hiding the Truth.PNG
And so bad@$$!

Thank you for the awesome recommendation! I'm so excited to see what happens next!

I got to the 50th episode of Choco Latte, and I'm deciding to abandon it due to lack of interest.

I finished Internet Explorer and The Crawling City (which apparently has been abandoned before it ended, according to comments), and I'm awaiting updates.

And it looks like even after all this time, there wasn't much to 'catch up' on for Children of the Night. 🤣 So I read the 8 pages or so that I missed. Pfft. Children Of The Night - Doesn't Hurt..PNG

And I enjoyed that scene. Kennith being extra creepy 👌. He gave me Hisoka vibes.

On to Lookism!

I still have a lot to catch up on webtoon, I am behind on all the ones I am reading, so I can't respond to your comments now or give my point of view at the moment.
I have been helping mom with redecorating and spring cleaning in the past weeks, also sewing curtains and fixing some clothes.
I will write my post at the end of this week. My fingers are in a bit of pain because I hurt them while using this

981974_01.jpg

not sure what it is called, but it's used for ripping off seams. And when I use it, I tend to stab my fingers by accident 😅

I have a box full of clothes I am going to recycle/revamp, so God help my fingers when I rip the seams 😂

I still have a lot to catch up on webtoon, I am behind on all the ones I am reading, so I can't respond to your comments now or give my point of view at the moment. Noted!

God bless your fingers! I don't know what that thing is called, either, but it looks painful. No rush at all to reply! Take as much time as you need to recover!

original.gif

Yes, the Book only register wizards/witches names 👍

Anyway, a recap of the timeline: We are still on the same day, we have not gone to the next day. The next day is when Adela and Flynn go to Rouen and Lily serves her detention. I have a post for it, so you can move to the next day anytime and if you want Luna to search through the Book, you can do it.

Yes, of course, it would be. If she had checked beforehand then she would have noticed that Soren, Rosaleya, Stephan, Athena, and Edmund are not mentioned in the book and I know Luna would not let any fraud remain to roam the halls freely if she finds out because it would pose a great threat to her since it has not been long, not even a year has passed, since she took over Hogwarts.

You could time it so that when Luna finds the truth, it's just before Edmund confesses what he has done. I assume going through the entire book would take a bit of time, especially with the upcoming wedding and its preparations, the midterm exams before the students go on the Winter holidays. Everything else has to run smoothly just as usual parallel with the investigation. A name would appear in the book when the witch or wizard turn eleven, but since Soren, Rosaleya, Stephan, Athena, and Edmund entered Hogwarts at an older age, you will not only look at the first page but go through several pages until being sure their names are not registered.

Up To No Good Plotting GIF by Hey Violet

Luna listened with a blank expression, knowing she couldn't force him to drink the tea. So, she carefully observed his movements and facial features while he spoke to ascertain whether or not he was lying. When he finished, she was satisfied with the results of their meeting. How interesting...in addition, he came up with a solution neither I nor Elias considered for these irksome events...With my free time, I will look through the book. I could easily have Raven do so, but... She remembered her agreement with herself to not use Raven unless absolutely necessary. She sighed after a half-minute of contemplation. "Thank you for your candor, Mr. Dolohov." Her formal tone and posture suddenly became extremely strict. "For the last matter we need to discuss," she didn't break eye contact as she began to speak quickly without raising her voice, with an intensity that reminded August who she was. "I've been informed that you are guilty of several offences: disrespecting the Headmaster, attempting to override him, disrespecting other staff, and neglecting your duties on Halloween night and instead leaving with a suitcase. It would be pure negligence to give you anything less than a suspension from work. " There, he has been notified of the reasons, and I do not have to explain what will happen if we can find a permanent replacement before he has proven he has worked past his issues. The fury in my eyes should be enough to tell him this is not a paid vacation. For now, Raven can double as two professors, she has more than enough free time, and... She briefly wondered whether or not that counted as 'counting on Raven' again. Elias, she thought, I'll ask you about that later. If it counts, I will consult the rest of the staff. I'm sure one of them can handle it.

Did I forget anything?

Also, you didn't forget about the Celeste X August meeting outside Silvery Serpents 'this evening' right?

Last edited:
Why did you post it here and not in the main RP thread? 😁

I already have my post ready, just waiting for you to post yours in the main thread before I do :P

And nope you have not forgotten anything.

So Celeste did receive August's patronous?

I just discovered the new function Throw a Dice, it can be used when editing a post so I wanted to try it out 😆 hence my "test" post

Why did you post it here and not in the main RP thread? 😁

Wanted to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything major.

And nope you have not forgotten anything.

Awesome.

So Celeste did receive August's patronous?

Yes.

What does the dice do when you're editing a post?

You click on edit post, click on throw dice and then choose the number of rolls and the number of faces for the dice and click throw dice.
You can throw another dice again or save your post. Using the dice function is only available when you edit a post. There is a special category thread
where they use dice in roleplay: Roleplays
I have not done that kind of roleplaying so I don't have any idea what' the dice for 😅

My post got so short before August leaves for meeting Celeste, he needs to get a clarification about what his suspension really means

Users who are viewing this thread

Back