• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
My comments:

"Also, we could just come here for all our meals! There are so many samples!" - I wish that was real in real life 😂 Free food everyday 😂

At every checkout counter, people were just walking or driving right up to the cashier with their carts, disappearing for a few moments, then leaving through the exit.
I would not say people here, but demons. When you write people, I take it as humans, especially it makes me think of muggles.

The butcher's section here had a collection of soul meats in a separate display from the normal meats, and a partition with a stop sign blocked another part of the area. When Rosaleya drove past the stop sign, Jade read "Human Meats.". Within that other section was a normal butcher's display of meats, but with categorized, neatly packaged human body parts instead. There were floating expiration dates here as well. - okay, so Demons are cannibals in other words 😆

I would not say people here, but demons. When you write people, I take it as humans, especially it makes me think of muggles. Good idea. I'll edit that.

I wish that was real in real life 😂 Free food everyday 😂 And it would get rid of a lot of waste, too.

- okay, so Demons are cannibals in other words 😆 Some of them are.

I am using a new divider in my posts now. It's an image of a clock because some part of my post is happening during the early afternoon overseas while the other part is happening in the evening and ending with nighttime.

Just a recap because I tend to forget:

Where are we in the investigation with Cattermole?

and

When is the wedding supposed to be?

Cute new divider! It's a very elegant clock! By the way they're saying 'No-maj' it sounds like they're in America. Cool! You're bringing American investigators into the Masked Man's business. This is getting even better! 🤩

When is the wedding supposed to be? Dec. 1

Where are we in the investigation with Cattermole?

Elias said:

"That's fine, either way, we cannot investigate the cellphone until tomorrow morning, because no one is at the office at this hour. Well, let's summarize what we have discussed so far. One, performing an experiment where we test Cattermole's skills in Transfiguration by having him performing the vanishing spell on one of the Potters' or Weasleys' children. Two, interview Cattermole's parents. Three, the Potion and Herbology professors will check if anything has been stolen from their classrooms, offices, and storage room, and also if they use any syringes. Four, the Potion professor to investigate the remaining poison in the syringe, and five, ask Miss Monroe if she could investigate the cellphone tomorrow. It is for the best to implement such investigation before we have Cattermole judged by the court of Ministry of Magic. We can always investigate the truth behind his confession differently if anyone has other ideas."

1: Complete
2: Can't remember if that happened, if we agreed it had happened, or if we planned to write it out. If we haven't done it, I don't want to do it, so we'll agree it happened, and have a professor recap what they learnt from that, which would be:

The parents will know nothing of Cattermole's 'split personality' (they're good parents that gave him everything and don't know about his 'split personality').

I suppose they can logically see the lies Cattermole tells as him telling himself he's stronger/smarter than he is, and that he has a split personality, one that appreciates his parents' love and the other that wants a thrill and loves prison escape movies and draws pictures, etc.

His parents are: witch mom and Muggle dad. His mother's magical power level is here on a scale:

1593942863746-png.752443

(Source of plot points we agreed on: One x One - The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC [And, the post above that was helpful as well in answering these questions.])

3: Complete
4: Complete
5: Complete

I'll go read your post now.

Every professor has some kind of setup or bedroom with their office.
For example, Adela has a bedroom that she can access through her office:
So yeah, Persephone accesses her bedroom through her office. She does not leave her office directly, but indirectly.

Yes and no :xFcool: Macusa is indirectly involved with the investigation, though I mentioned it many posts ago,
long before I introduced Seth, Leslie, Rianne, and Zack. Here it is where I mention Macusa's involvement:

1st Dec, ok it is a Saturday and we are just some days after the Halloween Party that was on the third of November,
so it is less than a month left to the wedding. Elias' parents are the hosts, so they naturally take care of all preparations and invites.
It's a wedding, so I think the invites would be more special than to a usual party. Who can invite guests is limited to Elias and his family members and Luna.
What do you think?

Luna is supposed to interview the parents because you wanted to do it. The only thing you refused to do was the vanishing experiment.
Anyway, I would like a meeting where the staff meet with the Ministry of Magic and discuss their findings, please

Here it is where I mention Macusa's involvement: Thank you! I don't even remember reading that, so thank you for the reminder!

Luna is supposed to interview the parents because you wanted to do it. Great. Let's say that happened and not write it out.

What do you think? Sounds good to me! Luna should meet with them and Elias to make sure the few things she cares about are in order: purple, white, and black flower arrangements, and a black wedding gown for herself (she'll be taking care of the flowers and gown so she'll want to make sure they know that). Another option is having them buy arrangements like that, which she also wouldn't mind, as long as she gets those flowers. She trusts them with the food.

I would like a meeting where the staff meet with the Ministry of Magic and discuss their findings, please. Good idea. So, my next post will be of Luna thanking Cattermole's parents for their time (basically skipping the interview scene), heading back to Hogwarts, and sending letters to the Minister of Magic and staff to meet that evening and discuss their findings, right? Then Luna will just summarize the interview in the meeting. If that's cool with you, I'll write it out.

Yeah sounds good, and we will have the family meeting after the staff meeting, I suppose :p

I need to write my part of the staff meeting as well

This does not make up with the timeline

"We've completed our investigations on the Cattermole case. You are invited to a meeting this evening at five sharp, at the same location as yesterday's meeting. Everyone will discuss their findings. And that's all." Luna finished. "Sign my last name at the bottom."

They had the first meeting immediately after the Halloween Party, Saturday 3rd. And the next day, on Sunday, they investigated for the whole day and you went ahead some days in RP with Rosaleya with the McCunnens. And Luna met Malice during one of these days. And they are still in the midst of teaching students, classes are still going as usual even with the restrictions. So for the second meeting, you can pick one of these: Friday 9th or Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th November to make it work.

btw, is Aislinn invited to the 2nd meeting since she investigated Cattermole's phone and the other muggle items?

btw, is Aislinn invited to the 2nd meeting since she investigated Cattermole's phone and the other muggle items? Yes.

Friday 9th or Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th November to make it work. Thank you! Edited! I chose Friday the 9th. Of course I can always be relied on to forget about dates. I truly appreciate your patience and all your help in keeping the continuity errors to a minimum. :)

I also edited this in:

"And for Elias, write his full name. I already did that, Mistress. Should I write Aislynn's full name as well?"

"Just her first name will do, thank you." Luna replied, with a tone that said she wished to be left alone now.

I thought it was cute.

This is what happens when you get on Snivelous Snape's bad side:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Btw have you watched all The Haunting Hour shows? I just started with it. Season one was so so and not scary at all. Season 2 seems like a good warm-up for full horror movies :ghostv:

This is what happens when you get on Snivelous Snape's bad side: Very funny. :closed eyes open smile:

Btw have you watched all The Haunting Hour shows? I just started with it. Season one was so so and not scary at all. Season 2 seems like a good warm-up for full horror movies :ghostv: No, I haven't. I'm not interested enough to watch all of them, but if you keep sending me ones you like I wouldn't mind watching them. It's like watching a 'best of' video instead of watching a whole series. My Dad does that when he's not patient enough to watch a whole series but he just likes like one or two characters, so looking up 'best of (inserts character name), (inserts series name)' works for him.

She didn't explain thoroughly enough why the gifts were bad. I would've told him I hate spiders and he needs to protect me from them.
And I would tell him that hurting me is a bad option, so removing the thorns from flowers was mandatory. Besides, I don't like flowers, so don't get me any.

After all that explaining she did. "You're breaking up with me?" 🤣 She shouldn't have told him. What the fck was he going to do? She should've said she needed to use the bathroom, then summon Cupid there or something.

Hahaha, I was laughing during the chase scene. The acting got cheesy there for the boy, but I really liked it. It made me laugh. I find something like that funny instead of complaining about it like Mom.

OH MY GOSH CUPID PUSHED THE BOY DOWN THE STAIRS!!! I didn't expect that. Cupid's acting was the best in this, he was really smooth. I liked it from the beginning to the end.

*Talks to nerd* Oh look, a male version of her! *Sees Cupid* Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa REVENGE, B*TCH! 🤣

I would've wanted to see what would happen if the girl actually did what I would do for once.

Also forgetting the fact that if I WAS to use love potion, I wouldn't give him a double dose. 🤣

Also I WOULDN'T USE LOVE POTION.

Keep showing me your favorites. I loved the 'yandere' one the best, of course.

I'm all caught up on the following webtoons:
Freaking Romance
Million Dollar Bride
Stalker X Stalker

I will be reading more, of course, but if you wanted to talk with me about the first two, I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back