• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Metallic pink Mercedes Benz

original.jpg

There's a few misspellings and grammar error, but I am more confused regarding their meal choices at the café

Claudia had ordered a ginger tea, ginger biscuits, and crab salad. Rosaleya had ordered vanilla tea, and an avocado smoothie.
Rosaleya allowed her mind to go through a few scenarios for this while she awaited the second answer. She munched on a crab salad, French fries, crab cakes, and sipped her lemon water.

Claudia took two more bites of her Caesar salad before continuing.

Another thing is this line that complicates the Rp: "See ya later." Athena replied, returning to her manga. None of the students were allowed to keep anything non-related to the wizarding world:

Here's a part from my post: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children
"Let's see what you got here..." Endewyne searched through Athena's pockets. She found the pager charm. It was not cursed hence she found it safe, but since it looked like a muggle item that was manipulated with magic to be able to function at Hogwarts, Aislinn neutralized it and thus resulting in erasing all the messages, which were left unchecked.

"You may keep all your items, but you have to send this muggle item," Quinn gestured at the pager "along with your eight comic books and three novels home.

"Merlin's beard, forty prank items?!" Faeryn was shocked when she went through the masked student's trunk. "I am confiscating all of these. As for detention-"

There is also foul language in your post: "You broke the xxxx buttons!", Rosaleya had shot him

The Masked Man's urge to fall asleep and the urge to check his pager finally ended their battle with the latter's eventual victory. Once again, he only found messages from Athena containing smiley faces. He wondered where she'd hidden her second pager. Is that why she easily gave up her first? He thought as he felt a pain in his stomach. He washed his wounds in the nearest sink, then staggered back to the dorms. He dressed his wounds, hoping to make it all the way downstairs in time for dinner. (It was after Lunch when Mulciber talked with the students in the Great Hall, not after dinner, it's written in my post).
----------

A question: Athena paid Oliver money to make him take the blame?

That was unexpected turn of events with Alastair
10792c623fab3e96b1f7b0a332aed2fd.jpg

My post is very quick.

I left the ending open, in case Oliver regrets what he did.

Oliver did a big mistake in the confession. Muliciber only asked who put the prank items in the trunk and not who did any other past pranks. 😂

And here are my opinions regarding the rest of your post:
A lovely and great description of the places Rosaleya visits with Claudia.
It was fun to read and I enjoyed the scenes.
I do not know if I trust Claudia or not, I feel suspicious about her. I don't think Rosaleya got the truth from her since the butler at the café made her aware of the truth serum Rosaleya used.
Alastair, I am still surprised about the turn of events, I never thought, not even my wildest fantasies that all the demons would turn against him. I'm still trying to process it 😬
Replaying the events in my head, everything makes sense and I understand that Asmodeus is referring to Aislinn when he says: "And the soul of that girl you abused" or am I wrong :P
Alastair did not want Luna to meet his other family members, he does not want her to know about his demonic heritage because of his reasons you know but he never cared to stop Athena or the masked demon from abusing professors and pupils at Hogwarts where Luna is deputy headmistress. What a hypocrite 😔

There's a few misspellings and grammar error, but I am more confused regarding their meal choices at the café

Sorry about that! I didn't realize I'd written two different orders down!

I changed it to:

Rosaleya allowed her mind to go through a few scenarios for this while she awaited the second answer.

Claudia had ordered a ginger tea, ginger biscuits, and casear salad. Rosaleya had ordered a crab salad, French fries, crab cakes, and lemon water.

Another thing is this line that complicates the Rp: "See ya later." Athena replied, returning to her manga. None of the students were allowed to keep anything non-related to the wizarding world:

I forgot! I changed it to 'book' instead. That way, she could be reading something from the library or whatever.

There is also foul language in your post: "You broke the xxxx buttons!", Rosaleya had shot him

Corrected! Forgot to censor! 😅 Changed it to: "You broke the 7⍦(k!n6 buttons!", Rosaleya had shot him.

(It was after Lunch when Mulciber talked with the students in the Great Hall, not after dinner, it's written in my post).

So many continuity errors in my post. Thank you so much for helping me sort them out!😅

A question: Athena paid Oliver money to make him take the blame?

She paid him, but not with money. She paid him with souls and her friendship. Since he figured he'd get suspended or expelled for the Masked Man's framing, he wouldn't be around very long after that. So if Athena got in trouble for the other pranks later, he wouldn't be able to take the fall for her then, so it was a pre-emptive 'take the fall for' Athena.

A lovely and great description of the places Rosaleya visits with Claudia.
It was fun to read and I enjoyed the scenes.

Yay! My Dad helped me out with a lot of the building designs, like what internet cafes and sporting wear shops should look like, and also different fast food restaurants and ethnic food restaurants should look like. He also came up with the 'giant shirt for a clothing store', and 'toys move around at an amusement park when you try to shoot, and they $hI+ talk you, too' idea. Also, advertising balloons were an idea of his. I came up with the city rollercoasters shortly after that, as a fun ride and advertising.

I do not know if I trust Claudia or not, I feel suspicious about her. I don't think Rosaleya got the truth from her since the butler at the café made her aware of the truth serum Rosaleya used.

😈 Demonic Truth Serum is different because: 1- It only works on demons 2- The effects work even if the drinker is aware.

Alastair, I am still surprised about the turn of events, I never thought, not even my wildest fantasies that all the demons would turn against him. I'm still trying to process it 😬

He got too comfortable not doing enough, and by making too many stupid rules for everyone to follow. By mentioning Reign and saying 'Why didn't Reign tell me', I was also hoping to show that for many more important things, he'd gotten comfortable relying on Reign to foretell things for him. :) I enjoyed writing the Asmodeus scenes for Alastair and The Masked Man because he really got to piss them off by being awesome!

Replaying the events in my head, everything makes sense and I understand that Asmodeus is referring to Aislinn when he says: "And the soul of that girl you abused" or am I wrong :P

Nope. Asmodeus was pissed about that, too. He doesn't like playing with innocents' emotions, and he doesn't condone it.

Alastair did not want Luna to meet his other family members, he does not want her to know about his demonic heritage because of his reasons you know but he never cared to stop Athena or the masked demon from abusing professors and pupils at Hogwarts where Luna is deputy headmistress. What a hypocrite 😔

Yup. He never steps in to help her and she's been having to deal with this all on her own. The attack on Halloween night especially pissed her off and made her doubt her own capabilities. But Elias was there for her. <3

On another note, what did you think of weather votes? :bishiesparklesl:
What did you think of Claudia's Smurf bedroom? :bishiesparklesl:
What about the Masked Man's breakdown? :bishiesparklesl:
What did you think of the system to fix waiting in line at amusement parks? :bishiesparklesl:
What was your initial reaction when it was revealed that Malice was talking to Luna? :bishiesparklesl:
What did you think of Asmodeus's boss interactions with Alastair and the Masked Man recently? :bishiesparklesl:
How would you have played the first shooting game Rosaleya tried? Did you think it was funny how the toys acted? :bishiesparklesl:

The weather notes sounded fun 😁 like magic

Well, her room was well-described, just too much for my taste when it comes to a bedroom.

He deserves it, no comment 😂

I am not sure about the fix of the waiting line. Personally, when I finish one ride, I go to another. I do not take the same ride twice in a row.
On the other hand, from previous experience, I have not waited too long in a line in an amusement park. The only time I waited in line for like 30 minutes or more, was to enter a department store and that was during Halloween's holidays.

Oh, I was surprised, I was not expecting Malice to meet Luna.

I like how Asmodeus handle things.

Well, when I went to amusement parks in the past, I only went for rides. I never paid a dime to just play games for winning prices because I consider it as gambling, so I would not have tried the game Rosaleya played.
As for how toys acted, that would have scared the hell out of me 😅 I am scared of dolls 😰 When I was in middle school, I watched Chucky, A child's play (the first movie) with my parents
and since then I have been having occasional nightmares about a random doll biting me 😑

Not sure how high the dormitories are in Slytherin, but it is basically at the bottom of the castle, in the dungeons, and I looked at this map as well:

Oliver messed up bigtime. He was thinking of the Ravenclaw dorms in his nervous state. :closed eyes open smile: Thanks for checking that it wasn't me who made the mistake! Elias's reaction was hilarious. 🤣 And Mulciber's replies. 👍

I think you mentioned Otome games once if I remember right. You referred to Alastair, in one way, like for Aislinn, his love is like an otome game when they were in the underwater restaurant.
Talking about Otome games, I currently play this: Legend of the Phoenix 😍 where I have 12 confidants 🤣 as if one man is not enough 😂

Nice~ Who's your favorite so far? I haven't played, but I want to look up fanart of him, and keep him in mind for when I eventually play that.

It's a big game, dating confidants only make 10 percent of it. 😆
There are competitions, storylines, and in-game tasks and you can chat with other players in the game.
It's hard to decide which confidant is my favorite. I like Yin Zhen, Yin Zhi, Pan An, Ji Kang, Song Wengong, Murong Chong & Wei Jie 😅

I snapped a pic from the game: 😍 It's with Yin Zhen 😍

0cad1ed2a2a5d6b17adc3d08709924ce.jpg

Oooh! That sounds really nice! I look forward to playing it in the future. And that guy in the picture is a very handsome bishie. I got excited when you told me there was more than one guy you liked; you have really good taste! 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back