• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You deserved it!" Adela retorted. "I was being nice to you by being by your side the entire night because you had hurt yourself and all I did was offering you to drink some water when you woke up.
And you thank me by telling me to get out?"

"I did not ask you to be there with me-"

Maybe this is what you meant to write?:

"You deserved it!" Adela retorted. "I was being nice to you by being by your side the entire night because you had hurt yourself and all I did was offering you to drink some water when you woke up. And you thank me by telling me to get out?"

"I did not ask you to be there with me-"

Then, you wrote:

"Just inspect if any of their muggle items are magically manipulated," He raised his eyebrows and looked at her as if she was an expert with inspecting muggle gadgets.
"If you
can magically manipulate a muggle gadget," He referred to her laptop. "then you must be able to detect any magic in something manipulated, am I right?"

You should have 'gadgets' and 'if you can...(and the rest of Elias's lines in the part I posted here)' on the same line.

Comments Section:

Aislynn's demand for a fancy breakfast was so adorable!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sibling fight between August and Celeste was hilarious! You made me laugh! On a more serious note, though, I feel stupid for imagining August to find her level of devotion sweet. She stayed up all night, and you have her black circles around her eyes to make it obvious! *Dog trainer voice* Bad August! *Hits him on the nose with a newspaper* Bad boy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I cannot believe that two professors were having a pillow fight in the hospital wing," Elias spoke with a tired voice, looking from August to Adela.

I actually heard Elias's tired voice in my head as I read it and I was surprised to see it described that way at the end of the sentence! 😆
August explaining without details was perfect! I think him offering to show Elias his memories was like when his brother says 'Do you want me to drink truth serum and repeat it?' or something like that...a bluff that challenges the other person to doubt him by using confidence. 👍👍👍
"I would like to have a word with you in my office..."

I read that in the strict male professor voice before finding out it was Mulciber!

Also *childish taunting singing voice* Satan is in trouuuuuuuuble, Satan is in troooooooooouuuuble! *Bart Simpson laughter*

Her outfit is gorgeous, but what kind & color hat is Aislynn wearing? Did I miss it somewhere?

I mentioned the black color, but only for the trousers, shirt and jacket, but did not mention for the cloak, gloves, hat, and boots. Everything is black with silver details. I thought it was so obvious because
I had this image in my head while writing: https://www.pinterest.se/pin/632122497693054967/

I have fixed my post to add those tiny details :P

Ps. I missed reading this one before reading your other comments regarding my post. I did not see this until now😂

That's odd since it's a Pinterest link. I will link it this way then:

c1e2c3ab39b49b317ef1f2b47be1bb78.jpg

A few things to explain my post:

If you want Luna, Ravenna, or Crystal present with the investigation team, you can add your part. I hope I made that part of the investigation team open enough for that. I had to mention which of my professors were on the investigation part, while the rest were in the Great Hall.

If fake Soren is wearing his demonic earphones, he will be sending them home with the mentioned books. I left that part open where Flynn is searching him through because I do not know if fake Soren is wearing his headphones or not.

A list of Hogwarts rules: Harry Potter: 20 Crazy Rules That Hogwarts Students Need To Follow

Understood. Remember when you had me list everyone's trunk contents? In that list, I also wrote what everyone had on them:

Items Fake Soren has on him:
~A non-magical version of the 'Yang' necklace
~A non-magical duplicate of the ring that usually accompanies his demonic headphones

That's what I wrote.

I'll read your post tomorrow because I'm too sleepy right now. I'm excited to read it!

Comments Section:

"Of course, you may have all the packages!" Avery was surprised that Aislinn had asked him to give her the most disgusting thing to eat.

Him and me both! I know she likes them but I was still surprised.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She, on the contrary to Avery, was smart enough to know which flavored bean to eat to avoid the disgusting ones. She had also many years of eating experience with Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.

Ah, I see, a BBEFB connoisseur. If you ever told me that about her/wrote that, I forgot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephan gets 50 house points for being a good student. Nice!
The Masked Man is going to be so pissed about that picture. Nice!
My family is having a...'family day' (catering to Leigh day), so I won't be able to reply. Too bad. I'll try as soon as possible, though! Thank you!

Yoohoo *waves* I will be posting tomorrow. I am just having trouble writing a certain sentence. I just don't know how to put it 😅

I'm sorry that I am taking so long to get my posts. I want to post at least once a day or every other day, it's just that being jobless for a very long time is being very stressful.
I feel like I am wasting my time applying for jobs but get nothing in return and it's giving me a headache.

Today, I received a response from a recruiter and that person was being so rude in the message. The recruiter only wrote "Thank you for your application, but I am afraid we cannot offer you the job"
no punctuation after the last sentence and nothing such as "Kind regards" at the end of the message. There's not even a name.

Sounds like an @$$hole. I didn't know it could be so tough to find a new job. Don't worry about not posting so often. I joined a few more RPs to satisfy my creative desires while you're busy, so it's all cool. Yes, I miss your posts, but it's not painful like before, now that I have something else to keep me busy. Your situation is much worse than mine so please don't even hesitate to leave the apologies out of your messages to me. I just hope your situation gets better!

I forgot to mention something regarding my post yesterday when I posted it.

I tried to make Lily more true to her nature, she only has a few friends: Four girls and Persephone. She also regards Luna as a friend, but more like an idol. The rest, she treats them as she wishes to her benefits. As long as Stephan is being the nice student earning house points to Slytherin, she will be as sweet as cream puff towards him, lol.

I left the part, where Elias enters his office, open, in case if you want Luna to make an entrance there. From what I understood from your post, she desired to see him in private but that had not happened in your post yet.

Obviously, that person's message was not professional at all. I have encountered a couple of unprofessional co-workers before. Long story short, some of my past colleagues did and said things that just proved how unprofessional they are. It's probably why Vincent does not like colleagues 😅 I must have used this unconsciously😅

I actually feel bad for leaving out apologies which is why I keep apologizing 😅

I am trying to focus on only applying for jobs once a week. My supervisor is not very helpful. He calls me once a week and just babbles for one hour and I already feel exhausted after that 🥴

It's tough where I live because 80 percent of the jobs are based on networking and contacts and most majors do not have any importance. Only degrees, and majors that give licenses for jobs that require licenses are taken seriously.

It will hopefully be better, there's probably something better waiting for me out there. I keep telling me that every day 😁

I tried to make Lily more true to her nature, she only has a few friends: Four girls and Persephone. She also regards Luna as a friend, but more like an idol. The rest, she treats them as she wishes to her benefits. As long as Stephan is being the nice student earning house points to Slytherin, she will be as sweet as cream puff towards him, lol.

I left the part, where Elias enters his office, open, in case if you want Luna to make an entrance there. From what I understood from your post, she desired to see him in private but that had not happened in your post yet.

You actually did an EXCELLENT job of hinting towards both of those facts in your post! I understood it before your comment! 👍

You sounds so positive, I'm happy you're not letting all this drama bring you down!

I haven't read webtoons in a while. I was planning to catch up on the horror ones around Halloween, so I'll do that as soon as I get free time. I was trying to save up and then binge them, since the suspense is killing me, and I love binging.

Nice picture, by the way!

Thanks 😊

Yeah I know, it's fun binging, but I can not resist reading when a new episode is posted, so I have to live with the suspense and cliffhangers. It's a price I have to pay for not being able to resist lol

Right now I am thinking about breakfast tomorrow....should I make pancakes or omurice, I can't decide. :xFtongue:

I made Omurice, it took me like 2 hours and 30 minutes to prepare it and only 5-10 minutes to eat it 😅

It always takes a lot of time to prepare it the first time, because I have to prepare the chicken & rice filling. Now I have leftovers of the filling for two future portions :xFtongue:

Some other days I tried something really tasty. I just thought about doing it, if the recipes exist somewhere, I do not know lol, anyway here's my tasty meals
Savory
1. Fried rice: Ingredients: Tomato, Rice, Salted Peanuts, Egg & Black pepper
2. Soup: Orange Lentils, cherry tomatoes, or chopped tomatoes, Salted Peanuts, Black pepper, Turmeric
Sweet
3. Fried sunny up down egg topped with Black Cumin seeds. Then drizzle with honey when it's time to eat.
(When you add the egg to the frying pan, you have to top it with the Black cumin seeds at once so it gets stuck to the egg)
(Use butter for frying. Olive oil won't taste good with sweet food unless if you really like it)

A recipe that already exists:
It's Savory and fricking tasty:
What you need:
Small baby eggplants
Stuffing: Red pepper, red chili, walnuts, and garlic. Garlic is additional so you may skip it.
Olive oil and salt for preserving and pickling
How to prepare: Simple Stuffed Makdous Recipe (cured eggplant)

I've actually made Makdous before, and I've had it pre-made from some 'exotic' grocery stores. They're tasty when they're made right (pretty much like everything else, I guess), but they're more my brother's and Leigh's thing.

Your lentil soup sounds completely different from mine, I'll try it the next time I make it! It sounds so tasty. I like lentil soup. I usually make it with orange lentils, carrots, green chilli pepper, onions, salt, pepper, white pepper, cumin, madras seasoning, and a ton of lemon juice. I have raw green bell peppers and radishes on the side. For Mulokhia, I have raw green bell pepper, radishes, raw spring onions (the green part only, kept whole so I can munch on it), and Lebanese pickles (on occasion).

Sunny Side Up eggs aren't my favorite type of egg, so I don't make it on purpose. I only eat it if someone else makes it and wants me to try a bite or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back