• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You already recommended A Messed Up Fairy Tail and I read it and liked it. Too bad I already finished Blue Bird and Phase...I can't wait until they (+Midnight Poppy Land) start updating again.

I will add your recommendations to my 'read list' and let you know what I thought of them. I've already finished SubZero, and it's just okay so far (I love My Dear Cold Blooded King better, though. I feel like the story is more interesting, with more unexpected stuff and more drama and plot twists, whereas SubZero is more straightforward [although the author is obviously trying to be all mysterious and _ with certain aspects, it's not as cool as when things are withheld from the readers in MDCBK])

I find it amusing how Soren and Athena resemble Elias and Lily. Elias, who plays piano and Lily, who did not have the patience to learn to play it. 😆

"Demons don't need to diet. She just doesn't enjoy the taste. And even purebloods enjoy the taste of Hell's food." Soren replied. "Vampires probably would, too, but no one's sharing with them." --> Does Soren mean that Vampires would enjoy Hell's food? Vampires can only feed on blood from humans and animals. And they can eat pasties. As I have understood it, Hell's food has richer flavors than Earth's food, so there's no more difference than that? Then the richness of flavors won't make any difference for vampires because they can only get nutrients from human & animal blood. That brings a question to my mind: Is a vampire able to attack and drink blood from a demon living on the Earth? Vampires are nocturnal beings that would only keep their distances from Angels but not from Demons.

"Often, but not always. However, they're not noisy, and they're actually very kind. Most demonic children are very mature and very intelligent. I think that you'd love to play with them sometime." - It is very interesting that demonic children are very mature and intelligent - some human children might find demon children interesting while other human children might find them boring, this depends on how matureness is defined and what it is defined like. 😂 It reminds me of my childhood. When I was 11-12, all the girls in my class started to put make-up, one girl was earlier and started to put make-up when she was 9. They even started to party at a very early age (With party I mean "discos" arranged for underaged kids at school during the weekends), girls even started with having boyfriends at the age of 8-10. All the girls in my class (age 9-12) watched Baywatch and other mature movies/series. While I was still playing with my barbie dolls until the age of 12, still enjoyed watching cartoons and playing with my brother (video games and pokemon cards) when I was around 13-15, and even enjoyed playing a barbie game on the computer even when I was 16, while a girl at my school was already engaged at the age of 16. In the eyes of my classmates, I was immature while they viewed themselves as mature.

Soren is making a guess about the food. "Vampires probably would," so he doesn't actually know, because he hasn't tried feeding any vampires. Demons won't share their food with vampires. That is all I will say about that.

Is a vampire able to attack and drink blood from a demon living on the Earth? Assuming that a vampire is able to defeat a demon (a weaker demon, or a very strong vampire), yes.

how matureness is defined and what it is defined like Maturity, when most demons use the word, means emotional maturity. Things like recognizing when to stop talking/filtering your speech, sensing the mood (Diana can't do that), recognizing when someone needs a bit of time to think about something before giving an answer...or being rude to someone who you don't know (ehem...things that Lily doesn't know...and for Lily, not knowing those things makes her immature, from my POV at least [and Flynn's]...you know, the things that grown adults should know how to do but that children don't...that stuff). Hell's culture doesn't place age restrictions on hobbies or interests: e.g., no one would find it strange that Asmodeus still plays old video games and watches old cartoons for children, or that Dante sometimes uses childrens' building blocks, or that, I dunno, the demonic 'princes' have gathered on more than one occasion to play Tag or Hide and Seek, or have Easter Egg Hunts. Eric is the most hyper child demon that I've shown so far, and he still isn't immature, just oblivious and hyper. Meanwhile, Nova is like a kid that took an aging potion...but he still knows when to get serious. Also, as long as the child isn't homosexual, there are no gender restrictions on toys or costumes or movies, etc.

Also, I didn't see Athena and Soren like that until you pointed it out! That's hilarious that I didn't notice that! :closed eyes open smile:

I'm gonna read your post now.

Last edited:
Comments Section!:

---------------------------------------------------
"I abe 'o 'de ad," Avery replied with his mouth full of food. He was trying to say that he had no idea at all. I actually can't type how someone sounds when their mouth is full, so good job! I usually just put that the character spoke with a full mouth. In Rosaleya's case, she can understand him (just like I can understand my mom when she talks with her mouth full), because I can speak (my brother calls it...) 'Fullmouth'. I have the same problem with typing accents (I just put that a character spoke with an 'Italian accent' or a 'British accent'. You were doing a wonderful job with Miss Blanc's terrible French accent.
"Hey, finish your food before you speak," Macnair commented and happened to burp by mistake. "Ops....sorry..."

"Ewww, you are even worse..." Lily commented again.

"I said I was sorry..."
That was actually cute. :o)
Avery looked as if it was the end of the world and tried to keep his mouth shut as he chewed. 🤣👍
Everyone else was laughing, but Flynn who remained quiet during the entire meal. She does not realize that she is the lousiest today...with her rude comments...even if she outside Hogwarts today she should show some respect to the professors...:closedeyescryingfrown:🤚 High five, Flynn!
I want to dress up as a guardian soldier. I dunno what she meant, but all that came to mind was Sailor Moon.
"Oh! I have an idea!" Lily smirked. "What about having him to dress up like that!" She gestured at a mummy statue that was only showing one red eye. She laughed so hard at her joke. 👋 *Slap*

Please have Elias accept the proposal that Luna and Crystal gave. None of the staff (besides Crystal), can find out about what happens on Sunday. It's very important that it happens and that no one finds out.

Alright :xFcool:
---

I thought Leigh was going to die 😆

"Yes, unfortunately, he's still alive, but I only helped him for you." Claudia meant the law against hurting other demons. -- Is Leigh a demon? He seems to be a weak one

Rosaleya looked away from Jade's eyes which gave the illusion that they were glowing, to the swirling surface of the coffee. She used her tongue to assist as much saliva as possible to the front of her mouth, then allowed herself to cross that line. As she stirred the tea again, - It is coffee, but you wrote tea? 😄

ven though Mr. Fairbrook is a total _ for arranging his daughter's marriage, the McCunnes actually have pure intentions. (You have misspelled McCunnens)

-- Is Leigh a demon? He seems to be a weak one. :closed eyes open smile:

Sorry, mother drinks black tea in the morning, so I got it confused with Leigh's coffee. Everything in that post is something that mother has done/said (except for the arranged marriage), but not all at once. I compiled many incidents and lines together to get that chaotic morning.

I fixed the coffee mistake and the McCunnen mistake, thank you!

By the way, did I explain the maturity thing well enough?

Last edited:
Ah, I guess I wasn't clear enough! Darn it! I meant that Crystal meant they should remove Rosaleya's weekend privileges! I'm busy right now, but I'll fix it later! I'm so sorry!

In my next post, I want Rosaleya and Soren to have coffee together. It will be Rosaleya's first time having coffee, and I want it to be special. Mom won't let me have any because of the same reason that Alastair's mother didn't, so I have no idea what real coffee is like (only tried instant because it was lying around in the kitchen and Mom said to throw it away, so I figured...but it was gross! I hated it. It was some cheap brand...I think it was Nescafe.) Could you please tell me what coffee would be good for Rosaleya to try the first time? Two requirements:

- It's not plain coffee (it has a bunch of awesome stuff, like whipped cream and/or syrups)
- It's served hot (cold weather=no iced coffee for this scene)

It will make her want to have coffee again (she will love it so much that she will understand why everyone makes a big deal out of coffee).

Nescafe is actually not that cheap, rather it is expensive at me 😅

Well, personally I only drink Iced Latte and I make my own Iced Latte:

1) One teaspoon instant coffee
2) a little bit hot boiled water to solve up the coffee powder into liquid. It's about one table spoon water.
3) Three teaspoons chocolate powder (the type of chocolate powder you mix with milk to make chocolate drink to drink)
4) Cold milk - fill up the glass but leave room for adding 3-5 ice cubes

As for a hot latte, I used to make the following:

1) One teaspoon instant coffee
2) Three teaspoons chocolate powder (100 % pure that is not sweetened)
3) Sweetened condensed milk / but if using unsweetened condensed milk then sweetened chocolate powder is better to use than unsweetened chocolate powder)
4) Hot boiled water

If you want to use regular coffee instead of instant coffee, you need to boil the coffee with the water before you add the other ingredients, whether it is an iced or hot latte.

There are many variants, you can use whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream. You could either top the hot coffee with whipped cream, add sprinkles or drizzle it with syrup or mix it whipped cream with the coffee. Ice cream can be mixed with the coffee and be like a sweetener in hot coffee. You could add pumpkin spice or matcha powder.

You could also add syrup. Personally I prefer date syrup because it is naturally sweet with no sugar added. But I have never tried syrup with coffee. I have tried date syrup with unsweetened chocolate powder and candy cane candies to make Christmas themed hot chocolate.

Check out these Frappuccinos from Starbucks as inspiration:

Hot drinks: Starbucks®

Other kinds: Starbucks®

I already went through the Starbucks website, but I got soooo confused. Thanks to your advice, now I know what to do. Lattes for Soren and Rosaleya, and use your toppings. I did think that the raspberry syrup and cinnamon syrup sounded good (from the Starbucks site), so I'll use those as flavors. Too much caffeine will be wrong for Rosaleya's first time, so she'll have a solo, and Soren will have a doppio. Your idea of vanilla/chocolate iced cream to add sweetness is cool!, and I'll add whipped cream, and sprinkles for toppings.

I have one more question: does foam on coffee taste good?

Foam is made from milk, so I bet it is really good.

I am going to try it out today :

1. heat a small amount of milk on medium heat in a small saucepan. watch closely until you see the first tiny bubbles form on the edge in about a minute and turn it off.
  2. pour into a bowl and whisk it until foam forms.
  3. Pour it over the coffee
😄

*Laughs* Lily is so confused about something that I know so well. 'Cartoon' (animation) and 'real film' (live-action)...that made me laugh.

You didn't forget about the detailed list of princesses that Alastair made for Lily, right? I feel like this list (with plots and illustrations and everything) would help Lily. Don't tell me that she just threw it aside/forgot about it after Alastair worked so hard on it?

Reign smells like an oriental garden [fresh, fragrant herbs and roots], or teas, or sometimes incense. - I prefer this kind of smell 😍

I can't smell her hear because she's wearing a wig; unlike me, she didn't have time to dye her hair. But as long as the wig doesn't bother her...I just prefer styling my own hair instead of a wig's.

Do you mean hair?

Rosaleya wants to pay Athena....Just buy her a gift in return Rose! xD

Easton turned himself into demon for Claudia and yet she is being unfaithful 👎 😒

"Are the elves real?" Rosaleya felt embarrassed for asking; admittedly, she still didn't believe him, but she was concealing that fact. - I bet Rosaleya has not seen a house-elf 😅

I like it how Crystal is tagging along with Soren and Rosaleya throughout the entire day 😆

I would like to start by replying to each one of your comments:

Reign smells like an oriental garden [fresh, fragrant herbs and roots], or teas, or sometimes incense. - I prefer this kind of smell 😍 I hope that Melody will, too! The way someone smells is a very important part of their character. Reign wouldn't wear cologne, as he prefers natural things, so it didn't take me long to decide what Reign would smell like because I immediately pictured his HAWT profile with his garden in the background; he's staring off dramatically, then he's reading another volume of Chinese Folktales from Diana, with his back against a tree.

Yes, I meant hair (edited+fixed now), thank you!

Rosaleya wants to pay Athena....Just buy her a gift in return Rose! xD Rosaleya has the same problem with giving gifts as she does with receiving them. It's something she has to work on.

"Are you the type of girl who acts insulted if I don't get you the right present, or accidentally forget to get you a present, for a holiday?"

"Never. My Dad was like that, and I want to be his polar opposite. I don't care if you say 'I love you, and that is my gift to you' on each one of my birthdays, on every Christmas, and on every other holiday. He made every holiday a chore, stressing about getting him the perfect gift and stuff, and reminding me about all of the work he did to get me a present in return. You're not being lazy if you don't get me one; I actually dislike gifts because I feel like the person giving them is either trying to get something from me or trying to make themselves feel better. That's why my Dad gives me gifts and I kind of have a weird feeling about gifts because of that."

Soren sighed in relief. "Don't worry. I will surprise you from time to time, if I meet your requirements, and vice-versa, that is-" he gestured to the air between them, indicating their interview "-but I won't get you any presents, I promise."

"Yeah, take me someplace fun, and spend time with me and tell me that you love me. I'll buy my own things, and so will you. And on special occasions, I'll do the same things for you.

Easton turned himself into demon for Claudia and yet she is being unfaithful 👎 😒 I'm surprised that you weren't surprised she was cheating on Easton with Damien.

"Are the elves real?" Rosaleya felt embarrassed for asking; admittedly, she still didn't believe him, but she was concealing that fact. - I bet Rosaleya has not seen a house-elf 😅 She has, but she was embarrassed about asking about the 'Christmas elves', specifically. Wouldn't you feel strange during that 'Santa is Real' conversation? What did you think of it, by the way? Do you think that Rosaleya should believe in Soren, or that Claudia hasn't told Soren that 'Santa isn't real yet'? Or do you think that the three McCunnens are playing a prank on Rosaleya?

I like it how Crystal is tagging along with Soren and Rosaleya throughout the entire day 😆 Yup, best chaperone ever.

Now, for the comments section on your post:

-----------------------------------
And if my mother founds out that I still watch cartoons at my aunt, she will interrogate me and you know....."
And if my mother finds out that I still watch cartoons at my aunt, she will interrogate me and you know....."
"Do you really know how to use this weird board?" Lily whispered to Pegah. 🤣 Magical people trying to use Muggle stuff always gets me! The confusion is hilarious!
"You can watch cartoons at home," The librarian said with the tone that suggested the girls leave at once. :-_-lines:
"Excuse me, but are you really doing something important?" 🤣 They just found Muggle Hermione Granger! That whole library scene was priceless!
However, I will ask my brother this time... I hope that her brother is nice enough to help. Her family (from what I remember at the Summer Feast) is terrible.

c0b391b8360fc51bfab4fa2b9f671551.jpg

Sorceress, could you transfigure this ^ lovely coat ^ from black to the same brown as the coat below? Please transfigure the buttons and straps as well. Will you be needing a human sacrifice this time?

s-l300.jpg

If there's a demon who basically works as Santa during Christmas, then it won't be strange. The North Pole and Russia exist. But that Santa would probably not be from there, but I believe he would be from the demon realm. Why I think Santa is a demon is because there's no Santa in the wizarding world. Wizards do not need to lie for their children about if Santa exists or does not exist. Children in the wizarding world learn that everyone: family/relatives/friends give gifts to each other during Christmas. No unnecessary talk about Santa Claus, that's what I understood from the Harry Potter books/movies. It is not like in the muggle world. Many many years ago, in the old days, all muggles believed in Santa, but that has gradually ceased. Some kids believe in Santa today, but not all muggle parents are harsh like Leigh, they let their kids have fun believing in Santa until they grow up from it. In some muggle families, a grown-up dressed as Santa on Christmas just for fun in the family.

But if it is not a demon out there, who is Santa, then it could be a prank by the McCunnens. I won't be surprised if it is a prank. McCunnens are overly sweet and nice towards Rosaleya, which for me sounds too good to be true. Who would be willing to adopt an 18-year-old girl and forcingly wants her father to sign a contract? Something is fishy, even if Rosaleya is originally demon and demons would be more helpful to their own kind than to humans, because they hate humans. But is she already 18, after all those years, they want to adopt her now? I understand why Roseleya has difficulties with calling Claudia for mom. It is easier to teach a little child to call adoptive or foster parents for mom and dad. On the surface, McCunnens seem to be a perfect family, but a woman who cheats on her husband is a bad influence on her children. Athena chooses to use a different last name than her family name and even had her own apartment for some reasons (I cannot remember if you mentioned why), but when she tried to get closer to Roseleya at the same time as Soren tried to get close to the latter, the siblings were reunited. Before this, it seemed that Athena only wanted Rosaleya for herself as a friend and at the same time, she would gladly help Stefan to ask Rose out. But after Soren appeared, it seems that Athena has literally ditched Stefan? Soren is so sweet towards Rose, as an ideal boyfriend, but his inner thoughts annoy me when Rosaleya wishes to try muggle coffee and when she wants to go to the muggle supermarket. Thus, I think the talk about Santa is a prank 🙃

Yes, Melody loves the smell of herbs and gardens.

No, thank you 😂 I do not need to sacrifice a human to change the color of a coat 😆

780712d7a481bbe8f23d5ea7a56dee64.png

My next post explains what happened between Athena and Stephan; I'm almost done writing it and I was surprised that you mentioned Stephan in your comment because then I thought Oh, that's funny, I was just working on showing what happened!

I wanted to try that thing that I've seen Webtoon/Anime/Manga writers use, where they ignore a part of a story to let the readers imagine what happened (Athena and Stephan's relationship = her ditching him) and then use flashbacks to show what was really happening and how it ties into the current time. I'm almost finished with it, but I wanted it to be perfect.

Three comments:

1- (SAILOR MOON COSTUMES!) I can't wait to see what your Hogwarts student characters are going to look like!

2 - Rosaleya asking Athena why she used an alias:

"Why didn't you tell me about your real name? Or that Soren is your brother? Is there something wrong with your family?" Her answer could help me avoid or breakup with Soren, if he's a bad person...he's probably just acting nice...even though I can't find an alternate reason for his kindness, yet. Rosaleya thought while taking out her earphones and closing her book, using Soren's paperclip to mark her page.

Athena didn't look up for a moment. "I love my family; there's nothing wrong with them. It's just that..." she closed her manga and set it beside her on one of the tables "I wanted you to like me without finding out that my family is rich, or that my brother is attractive...My brother and I have both had problems with things like that when trying to date or make friends. That's why, I guess, we both really want to get to know you better...because you don't seem like the type to care about things like that...or to use people for those reasons.

3 - Athena and Rosaleya talking about why Athena lives alone (she didn't say why she moved out, she just talked about how nice the demonic area was, and that her apartment is large enough for three people even though she's the only one living there):

:closed eyes open smile: 👍

I do not have anything more to post, I just have

Guest Lecture 2: 26thth October Friday 15-17

Then it will be Halloween party

Halloween Party: 3rd November Saturday

Then we have the wedding party, however, I'd like to suggest to host the wedding party on December 1st or 8th, it gives the characters one month to prepare their attires, and time for Elias and Luna to sent out the invites. :xFsmile: We do not have to write anything between the Halloween party and the wedding party unless if you need to fill in with something, we can just move from Halloween to Wedding, it is just the change of date :P

Dec 1st. It'll be easy to remember their Anniversary Day that way. (For me, the first of the month is super easy to remember.)

I'm really busy tonight, so I'll read/reply tomorrow, hopefully. Goodnight!

P.S. Could ya gimme a comment about my last post? I would love to know what you thought. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back