• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just added this: When Soren received no reply, he knocked at the Deputy Headmistress's door. Once again receiving no reply, he tried the office of Slytherin's head, getting the same result. He then tried Professor Quin's office, knocking gently and awaiting a reply with baited breath.

But you wanted Soren to meet Elias. Elias will be available in his office during that day because I have not planned anything for him. Or do you want Soren to meet professor Quinn?

Quinn will work. I don't need Elias to meet him just to look at him like he's stupid and go 'of course it's fine if her Dad takes her somewhere that's not the Alleys'. Quinn is more mother-like (at least I view her to be that way), and hence more patient, so she'll give him his answer without making him feel stupid.

Alright, by the way, you have misspelled Quinn as Quin in your post.

Some comments about my post:

- I had some of my characters meet outside Leaky Cauldron around eleven, so they will never see Rosaleya.

- I assume that Leigh did not take Rosaleya to Piccadilly?

- The store Mary Jane and Melody went to, is a typical muggle shop that sells all kinds of costumes for Halloween. Such shops are common in the muggle world. I believe real oriental weapons can only be bought in China or Japan. So all the weapons Mary Jane got are plastic stuff for kids 😆

-------

I have more posts to write for Saturday. :xFsmile:

Comments:

She had wasted all her savings to buy that expensive handbag, which Flynn regarded as a waste of money. That handbag is a waste of money! I'm with Flynn on that!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason she had got the handbag was because of Vivienne getting the same handbag as a gift by Rockwood. Why do some women do that? They want the same thing that their friend has/received from someone else (even if it's too expensive for nothing). 🥴
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I already told you! I will be your ninja shadow bodyguard at the party because I do not trust Reign!" Mary Jane burst out with passion, speaking louder than usual. :b7::angrypuff::smilepuff:🤣 She had even forced Melody to buy a war fan because she thought looking dangerous was part of being beautiful. 🤣
"Uhm..." Suddenly Melody's tummy growled loudly. Her face turned red like a tomato. Anime reaction! 🥰 Melody is so frickin cute.

X = At the same time, she was feeling revealed that Reign was not present.
✔ = At the same time, she was feeling relieved that Reign was not present.

I will post my reply tomorrow because I'm busy tonight.

Fixed the spelling on relieved. I always seem to mix up relief with reveal 😆

I forgot to tell you that I enjoyed the decorating Crystal made in Darkest Creature. 😁

I have a question, when Leigh mentions "the barber", which one does he mean?

There's one wizarding hair salon which Aislinn visits in Diagon Alley

And there's one called Beard Trimming which is located in Knockturn Alley, it is a barbershop is known for using rusty and bloodied razors (I did not make up this one, but I got it from the HP). I once hinted on this one when Aislinn was avoiding Diagon Alley once when she desired to cut her hair but she would never go to the Barbershop in Knockturn. I am guessing that Leigh took Rosaleya to this one since her make up was a disaster. 😆

Also, ALL of their outfits are super cute in that post! It was funny to see their different styles when they were in Muggle clothing. I think that Lily's wast the most stylish, and my second favorite was Flynn's.

May I inquire what Nott looks like? You didn't fill in his description in his character post, so I'm curious, even if he's a minor character.

Also, I remember Elias saying this about his Halloween costume when Luna asked:

"I would perhaps dress up like a mad hatter" He said tentatively, though the look in his eyes suggested that he would love to surprise her with his Halloween costume.

"That would be fun, if the garments and accessories were paired properly." Luna said thoughtfully, imagining him in a long brown coat, a brown vest with a paisley pattern, slightly heeled boots, and a large and whimsical top hat. She smiled at the conclusion.

The red indicates that I understand he is likely to choose a different costume to surprise everyone, including Luna.

(I just wrote this to remind you that I didn't forget that conversation.)

I just finished a great Anime that I've been watching this October, for Halloween .
It's four episodes, and I preferred the Sub over the Dub. It has an interesting plot for each episode (and they don't connect or reference each other), and the owner of the Pet Shop is adorable and creepy, and he has an adorable pet bat and a sweet tooth. I love his character! This is a recommendation for you (because I really enjoyed the series: 3/4 of the episodes were interesting, the other 1 was kinda silly and not relatable in my opinion, but you'll figure out which 1 that is, but for my 3/4 episodes out of a 4 episode series is great). Put it on your watchlist! 🥰

tumblr_mttnh2Jnlc1rizzsro2_500.gifv

Now Soren has the chance to tell about what happened with Rosaleya this morning. Not everything is written as rules, but there are hidden rules. The faculty would not like their students to get drunk on the weekends.

Is this okay? I want to make sure that Quinn understands:

1- Soren's name mustn't be mentioned to Leigh, the witness must remain anonymous
2- Rosaleya was forced to drink, or else he would've taken more drastic measures
3- The reason that Soren didn't intervene was because if he had, then there would be no evidence (I hope that, since Soren hasn't stated this, it is obvious)

"I see." Soren replied, reflecting on her words for a moment.

"Is there something else I need to clarify?" Professor Quinn asked kindly.

"I take it your negative impression of Ms. Fairbrook's father hasn't faded away since September's incident." Soren paused for a moment. "This morning, he took Ms. Fairbrook to a Muggle bar twenty minutes from Knockturn Alley. He was unaware that Hogwarts allows excursions for students accompanied by their families, and under the impression that he was breaking school rules by taking her wherever he pleased, yet he didn't spare it a second thought. At the bar, he started drinking with her at approximately eight-thirty a.m.-" he stressed the initialism in disapproval "-and forced her to join him. He attempted to make her smoke Muggle cigarettes as well. I aided her in getting him home, realizing that the beer had left Mr. Fairbrook incapacitated in his inebriation, and hence an unsuitable guardian for her. To my surprise and relief, Miss Fairbrook was cunning enough to feign inebriation, but if he had noticed that she was not truly drinking with him I assume he would've taken more drastic measures than that morning in the Great Hall. My point is: this morning's incident has angered me, and I cannot bare to think of what other things he may make her do on these excursions of his. Can you assist me in making it known to Mr. Fairbrook that Hogwarts will not tolerate his behavior?" He paused for a moment, but added, before the professor could speak "And he is used to using violence as a means to solve everything. If you aren't completely certain that you, or someone else, will be able to rectify the situation and prevent further incidents, as well as keeping my name out of it as the witness, then I must ask that you do not approach him about it in any way. If you need further evidence, I have a Muggle device that allows one to record an incident, much like a moving picture, only longer. The sound is not clear, but I have evidence from when they left the Alley to when Ms. Fairbrook awaited a cab for more than twenty minutes."

Is this clear enough?

I have not decided on Nott's appearance yet since I created the character as a relative to Theodore Nott. I was thinking of taking the first picture that appeared when I just googled on Nott :P

Yes, I remember that conversation!😁 I also remember Luna discussing Halloween with Alastair and that she added white streaks in her black hair by using her disguise mirror, to try a new look with her hair and she even showed it to Alastair and asked about his opinion. 😀

Two questions:

1 - Does Quinn need to see the camcorder and extract Soren's memory of the incident for proper evidence (he can't do the spell yet).
2 - If Soren gives a reply like 'She didn't know I was following her, but I was doing so because it was in her best interest and she isn't safe around her father', what will Quinn do? I don't know how best to have Soren reply without creeping Quinn out or sounding any theoretical alarms. Or should he say that Mr. Fairbrook is intending to force them into an arranged marriage, so Soren's trying to remove Leigh's authority over Rosaleya before he harms her further (like ruining her life by forcing her to marry someone that she doesn't want to), since, at this point, Soren and Rosaleya are just close friends, and he wants her to love him for him, not because she was forced to and "...that we haven't moved beyond holding hands and occasional embraces).

I need to accomplish these three objectives with his reply:

1 - Soren is the 'good guy'
2 - Rosaleya is the 'victim' and couldn't report Leigh or else he would do something bad
3 - Soren is close friends with Rosaleya, not a creep

Last edited:
Quinn already told Soren that he does not need to do the memory extract thing if he is not able to do it. The memory extract is an option for him.

If you are familiar with the memory extraction spell and know how to perform it, may you extract your memory from the entire incident; from the moment you started to follow miss Fairbrook from Knockturn Alley, until the moment you saved her from that muggle bar, and place the extracted memory in this vial, please. If you do not how to extract your memory, it is alright. You do not have to do it.

He just has to tell Quinn the truth then if you want to include 1,2 and 3. :xFsmile: Good luck :p Do not forget to tell her that he drove a car, please :P

And play the video for her, because she does not know how the muggle device work :P

You said: The faculty would not like their students to get drunk on the weekends.

Will Quinn and Andrew do nothing in response to Soren's report, with evidence? Will any other professors care enough to do something?

Last edited:
Yes, but what does August have to do with this entire incident? 😁

Quinn called for Andrew Dolohov to just check some things with Soren before dismissing him and focusing on the case about Rosaleya

Sorry! I get August and Andrew mixed up sometimes (they share the last name, and their first names are similar lengths and they both start with 'A').

I edited my comment.

In my next post; I will write what Quinn will do to help Rosaleya and also resume the Halloween shopping :xFsmile:

I will need interaction with Luna.

May Luna, Elias, Quinn, and Mulciber meet for a private meeting after dinner the same day?

But whatever happens during the meeting, Leigh's authority cannot be removed (for the weekends, at least), until Monday (if they end up removing it). I need something else to happen between Leigh and Rosaleya and the McCunnens on Sunday.

Webtoons Lately

Comments (your recommendations):

Choco Latte = Adorable. A silent movie turned into a webtoon. It was super easy&fast to read....but it wasn't so interesting to me that I rush to read each new update. It's a boring cliche shojo.
Third Shift Society = Funny and unexpected. I want to read more!
Devil number 4 = Oh, cool, the demons in that universe call it 'The Human Realm' just like my demons do! The mc is a little weird, tho.
Meow man = Funny. The cat is handsome when he 'turns human' and I love his cat ears.
Uriah = OH MY GOSH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT UPLOAD FASTER!
Ghost Teller = YAY! I was worried that the second season wouldn't be as good!
Hive = *Crickets on page 157* (Translation: Still procrastinating)

Comments (stuff I read through on my own):

Winter Moon = Boring

Did you finish Clinic of Horrors? What were your top 3 fav. episodes? Maybe just your favorite episode if you don't want to rank them all?

Do you have any more Webtoon recommendations for me? Your recommendations are still 9/10! (I love that I can trust them!)

I have not read Winter Moon, so I do not know it 😆

I am procrastinating on Dice 😅

There are other fun comics, but they are only available on Webcomics App

Well I am subscribed on Clinic of Horrors, my favourite episodes are Episode 3 - Downstairs , Episode 5 - The Beach, Episode 12 - The New Guy 😄

I can't get any Apps, but PLEASE let me know if you have any other recommendations on our usual sight (your recommendations are GOLD!).

'Dice' is on my 'Read List' (like a 'watch list' but for...you get it), along with Blood-Ink, The Real You, Mission Diversion, My Succubus Girlfriend, Love Me Please?, Phantom Paradise, The Gamer, Scarce Clover, and Mellow Nova (I am planning to start at least half this weekend and binge, and I will let you know how they go).

I read the first ten 'episodes' of Tower of God, and I'm procrastinating on it. It feels like the protagonist's goals are too annoying (he's doing it for an idiot girl that he's in love with, apparently), and I feel like I don't want to read 400+ episodes of an idiot fighting for such an idiotic girl. I assume that (due to its popularity) it gets better, but I don't have the patience with it right now because I'm so excited to read the other webtoons on my 'read list'.

For my favorite Clinic of Horrors episodes, re-read this post in this thread: One x One - The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

🥰

Aww, that's a pity.

I am reading Love Me Please and now I subscribed to Scarce Clover.

I have some more recommendations for you: 😁

Hades & Persephone Ficlets
Jingle Witch
SubZero
Million Dollar Bride
Freaking Romance
Lookism

Observe that Blue Bird, Phase and Lost in Translation (new recommendation) is going to move to featured page (Just like Midnight Poppy Land) - so please wait until these are featured on webtoon. Then it will be more fun to read when they become featured and updated regularly.

I am also procrastinating on Dummy's Dummy

There's another on webtoon, called A Messed Up Fairytale, it was one of my favorites because it was hilarious to read, but sadly it has not been updated since May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back