• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Also, Soren's flashback took place in the very beginning of July. After that, he made his wish, and he started sending Rosaleya the love letters...in case I wasn't clear enough about the timing in an attempt to be subtle, that means that he started writing the love letters directly after making his wish.

Athena and Soren are close, but unlike Celeste and Dante, they don't share every little detail of every interaction with each other. Hence, Athena and Soren didn't know that the other was attending Hogwarts, Soren didn't know that Athena wanted to/had become friends with Rosaleya, and Athena didn't know about the Soren's love letters or wish for Rosaleya.

Oh, also, the 'Third Eye' power was my brother's idea.

Last edited:
I have one question: Easton, is he a demon? I thought he was a muggle since Athena and Soren are not purebloods.

In my opinion, Soren, Athena, Claudia, and Easton went too far with Sophie, which is not surprising because they are demons after all. When they call themselves good demons to clean the world from bad humans, I get the "Light Yagami" vibes and impression. 😝

---

Alright, Rosaleya can meet Elias after dinner on Monday
Of course, Edward was amused by all students' reactions, nothing he would forget so quickly.

Easton was a Muggle, but like Stephan and Celeste and Dante, he decided to become a demon, and he changed species before he had children with Claudia.

I will add these sentences at the end of my post:

Rosaleya knocked on the Headmaster's door after dinner.

"Let's hope this won't take long." Jade sighed.

^This takes place on Monday night.^
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, do you dislike the McCunnens for what they did to Sophie? When you say Light Yagami...it confused me because I liked him in the beginning and I agreed with what he was doing (in the show, of course), but during the final episodes I started hating him because he started killing innocent people for no good reason. I forgave him for killing the detective and his wife in the earlier episodes because they were going to catch him, but toward the end he had to kill people because he was getting sloppy and his Kamidere-ness & ego became too big for his own good.

So what part of Light did you mean to reference?

Sophie would've become an abusive, alcoholic mother, so how did they go too far? I thought that it was justified:

1- Sophie said that 'lonely people drink', so she's blaming everyone else (Soren, her parents), for letting her 'feel lonely'.
2- She's not sorry, she doesn't think that her drinking is a problem, and she will never think that it is a problem, so she will never feel remorse.

3- She'll abuse her husband and son in the future when she is/isn't drunk, and even when she's not drunk, she's still acting like a _. That will not change.

Last edited:
I also liked Light Yagami in the first episodes, but when he started to kill the innocents I started to hate him, so we are on the same boat here.
I am getting those Light Yagami vibes because it is like you are balancing between the first Light versus the later Light: The Shiki Agency getting rid of the evil humans who commit crimes versus Satan who is killing the innocent muggles.

I can not say I dislike McCunnens because they treat Rosaleya much better than her father does, I am only pitying Sophie and believes she did not deserve the treatment by them. On the other hand, I find it normal what they did to her because they are demons, sees themselves superior to humans and do not believe that humans can change for the better. I only dislike Leigh at the moment 😆

-----

I half away with finishing my post

- Please do not rush Rosaleya's meeting with Elias. Elias will explain something for Rosaleya, it something important that he actually told her, Stephan and Athena before they started at Hogwarts and it was regarding if they changed their minds later and desired to take any other classes they did not pick. The masked student chose all the classes already, so it did not concern him. I wrote about it in one of my previous posts, I do not remember which, if it was at their first meeting, before or after the pre-exams.

- Some of my characters will go shopping for Halloween on Saturday - Sunday. So I have nothing else to write until then.
- Friday 26th: there will be a second guest lecture

By the way: I forgot to ask: Did Luna restore the room of requirement at Hogwarts after taking over? Because it was destroyed during the second wizarding war.

ps. August does not know that Celeste's younger brother is a tiger 😆 😅 😂

:coolshades: Yes, Luna did restore the Room of Requirement. I thought that I mentioned it already...my bad!

I will not rush the meeting between Rosaleya and Elias. Understood.

Comments section:
---------------------------------------------------------
Hahahahaa.....Lily's jealousy!
Nice gifts from August! I know that August doesn't know that Dantes's Animagus is a tiger. But what cut of meat is it? Is it beef or what?
ps. the word betrayal does not exist in my dictionary. 👏👏👏👏👏
"Oh...but, unfortunately, I feel so full at the moment. I do not think I have room for dinner today. Miss Fairbrook cooked me the most delicious Indian curry I have ever tasted. I rewarded her 50 house points for the excellent dish." Flynn was not lying and he never lied. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏:closed eyes open smile: (I'm not sure, though...how does Rosaleya know that she's been awarded house points? I would like her to know, even if that's not why she did it.)

she threw the soup behind a bush and then hurried inside the castle. Oh, that poor bush! I'm reporting Lily for bush-abuse! 👎 Just kidding. I'll have Soren clean it up tomorrow. He'll be outside and he'll notice a bad smell. Of course, he won't be able to tell who did it.

There are already house-elves cleaning and taking care 😆

But would it really be a bad smell if you throw away a bit of food behind a bush, where there's earth or greenery and allow that bit of food to decompose with the earth? Because there's no synthetical chemicals, plastics or oil in that bit of food. Once my friend could not eat up her pasta salad because it tasted bad and she did not want to throw it away in a garbage bin because she would feel bad for throwing it away like that, so I suggested that she could put it out behind a bush, so the food could either go back to nature by decomposing or get eaten by birds. There were some trees and bushes growing in the small park behind our university so I put it out there. That's something they taught us in primary school. Once we went together with our teacher to a nearby small forest, where we buried an apple scrap, a wooden ice cream stick. I do not remember what more we buried, but the main point was to learn what could decompose and not decompose with the earth.

Oh I forgot to specify....hmm...it is a 50 kilo cut of buffalo meat - I am going to edit my post and add this information :P

Rosaleya may pass by the hour-glasses and see that Slytherin gets 50 points more. I should also add that Flynn will send her an owl to notify her :P

Last edited:
The owl from Flynn is a good idea. Even if Jade (the more perceptive one) notices that Slytherin got an extra fifty, neither Jade nor Rosaleya would be able to tell what it was for.

I forgot that the chilli wouldn't smell that bad since it's natural....and that the house-elves clean outside as well.

I found it : 😁 (Jade was with Rosaleya at that time, so you might want to re-edit your post?)

"I have some good news for you both," He began as soon as they were alone in the Entrance Hall. "You have both been enrolled in the seventh year at Hogwarts. You will take seven subjects, which are the ones you signed up for. Since you did not sign up for all electives and extracurricular subjects, you won't take any exams or classes in the other subjects. You may take the exams at the end of the school year if you change your mind and desire to take more classes. I will remind you about this when the time comes. Here are your envelopes with grades and information about what you need for your school year." He gave one envelope to Rosaleya and one to Stephan. "I will see you on September 3rd," He said while looking into Rosaleya's eyes, meaning that she should leave the castle. "And you, Mr. Garnet wished to discuss something with me, didn't you? Let's go to my office!" And with that, he put his hand on Stephan's right shoulder and turned him around in the direction to his office.

(I noticed that the "seven subjects" do not include Dark Art as elective. I need to change seven to eight, but I did not edit my post yet, to show you the original first :P)

Elias does not know about demons, their realm and Rosaleya's method of studying. - No one is supposed to know any of that.
If he would have made an exception for her and give her the chance to do any pre-exams to get in the Care of Magical Creatures class now, he would have given her and Macnair a time turner (under Macnair's watch), so she has time to study more and he has time to prepare pre-exams for her.
But all the time turners got destroyed in the past.

Also, Rosaleya explains, in the letter, which class she wants to join, and why.

"I wrote the Headmaster a letter explaining that I want to attend the class because of the stuff that happened yesterday, and how much I enjoyed the lecture. "

Could you please edit the part out where Elias asks Rosaleya for the information? Unless he didn't read her letter?

How's this for the rest of the meeting:

"No questions, Sir." Rosaleya replied, not showing a trace of disappointment.

"Not like you really expected him to just suddenly say 'sure'! We knew that there would be some reason for why you wouldn't be able to do what you wanted...the studying was just in case." Jade sighed. "Like how the Deputy Headmistress isn't revealing that she has an angel to literally fix any injuries in a second. If you let one thing slide without a fuss, then....BOOM! CHAOS!" He thundered dramatically, clapping his hands together as loud as possible for emphasis.

"Disrupting the schedules and tiring the professors does sound chaotic." She agreed with Jade without looking at him, keeping eye-contact with the Headmaster and gesturing that she completely understood his reasons now. "Thank you for explaining it to me; I'm very grateful that you did so, so patiently...My father often doesn't explain things before giving me a harsh 'no'." She added, in case her previous sentence needed an explanation to avoid sounding strange. She didn't say it to get any pity from the Headmaster. She yawned quietly, politely covering her mouth as she did so. "May I please be excused, Sir?" Her eyes suddenly looked weary as well, yet they still remained joyous.

"Well, that wasn't too bad." Jade said. "I thought that he was going to be a jerk during this meeting, but he's being very professional. Well, let's get you to bed. I've got a lovely dream planned for you." He winked, patting her on the shoulder.

So, I have more interactions planned throughout this week, but they all involve my characters alone. I'm planning to start my post with the green text above, add a divider, write four or five more scenes between my characters, then move to the weekend scenes where I show a few of them picking costumes. The rest will be a surprise.

Oh, did you think that Nova's wedding crash was funny?

Yeah it was funny 😆

Alright I am waiting for you to post your post, so I can post my post about the shopping that will happen Saturday and Sunday :xFsmile:

And I have fixed my post regarding that Elias already read Rosaleya's letter :P

The post I'm writing (halfway done) referenced the film Drop Dead Fred. I recommend that you watch it for Halloween, without reading anything about it or watching any trailers because they all contain spoilers and I would love for you to enjoy it (because I think that you'll enjoy it the same way that I did this Halloween...I'm re-watching it since I watched it for the first time last year) if you don't have any idea what to expect and then the plot comes as a surprise. It's not about _ _ x and it's not scary, so don't worry. Just please, even if you don't get the chance to watch it in October, DON'T look up anything about it before watching it. I know that since we share the same humor, you'll enjoy it. If you don't have a streaming site to watch it on (like I have Anime sites to watch stuff for free on), I can recommend one for you.

I don't get the butterfly-thing when I think of him, and I don't blush all the time around him...and I don't get all nervous when I talk to him. - the butterfly thingy, getting nervous and blushing are actually first signs of having a crush on someone. Does her heart not start to beat a little bit faster when they meet? Rosaleya seems to like Soren as a friend but no more or 'she is like an innocent child where Soren is like a friend and that she might not fall in love with him until she grows up' :closed eyes open smile: I am surprised that she later suggested that they should feed each other like couples 😁

It may be her subconscious or something like that, that does not want to hold hands with Soren as well. Like, her hearts want to do something while her brain wants to something else. When one of my friends had a group assignment with a classmate once, she had decided to shake hands with him when they met the first time, but even if she was thinking she was going to shake hands with him, her body did not listen to her and instead hugged him by mistake 😅 which actually resulted in him falling in love with her, but she never gave him a chance afterward😆

"But I've already planned something else for tomorrow." Soren kissed without breaking eye contact, stood, and helped Rosaleya up. "Have you tried sliding down the banisers yet?" He asked once they were back inside. (What did he kiss? 😅)
(Banisers --> Banisters?)

I am like Rosaleya, I cannot share anything with anyone, even with a family member. I find my relatives very disgusting because they put the same spoon in their mouth and then use it to pour more food on their plates. When I was in high school, my paternal grandmother was on a visit and during breakfast, she licked off the jam from the spoon for every time she put jam on a slice of bread and put the spoon back in the bowl with jam 😖

I have one question: When Soren and Rosaleya watch the film, they are in the Room of the Requirement?

how cake sometimes looks like a samurai poltergeist ruined the top 😂😂😂

Awwww, Stephan wants to be Tuxedo Mask!

I edited it: Soren kissed her hand, and I added the 't' to banisters.

They were in the Room of Requirement; the Troll Tapestry is located across from the Room of Requirement's opening: Troll Tapestry

My mother does that with her jam/jelly spoons. Gross! That's why when Athena and Soren offer to feed her, it's always with a CLEAN fork/chopsticks/spoon. Soren and Athena, who are more comfortable around Rosaleya and don't have the same thing, wouldn't mind sharing with her.

Rosaleya is attracted to creepy characters like Vincent, and since Soren has acted purely Deredere thus far... However, she knows that she still doesn't know everything about him, and for now she knows that because of the plan to remove Leigh's authority over her and his kindness so far, she wants to be close to him because he's acting like a 'prince'. Even when he poetically told her how much she loved him...

"Rosaleya." Soren said softly, taking a step back. "When I look at you, I see the rest of my life in your eyes. I want to share with you every joy that I ever have and will experience. In my heart I know that even when our faces bear countless wrinkles, I will still be attracted to your character, and seek your happiness until my dying breath. I do hope, so dearly, that this devotion is not unrequited."

Rosaleya replied without hesitation. "It's not." It was clear that the thought of pairing these words with a kiss had crossed her mind, but she had pushed it away as soon as it dared to appear. Not yet...

...she wasn't attracted to him in that way yet. But she also knows that not all creepy characters reveal their creepy sides right away. And when Athena and Rosaleya were having the 'dere-types' talk at the demonic theater, Rosaleya commented via the Communication Collars about Derederes:

-and Derederes are just boring.

But Soren has demonstrated that he seems to have an endless supply of energy and happiness for her and his family, and Rosaleya also commented about Genki characters:

Genki characters are adorable, but sometimes too ignorant of the emotions of the people surrounding them, although that isn't technically a 'dere' type...

Soren isn't ignorant of her emotions, and she's always grateful for that. She also says:

I would have to say that my favorite 'dere' type is Yandere, my second favorite is Mayadere, and my third favorite is Kuudere.

And by the amount of pictures that Jade has taken of Soren, it is clear that she finds him physically attractive (thus why she kept her back turned to Soren when he ran downstairs in his swimming shorts for fear of making her arousal known). Her attraction to his physical appearance won't go beyond feeding, hugging, and holding hands, though (because Rosaleya has to be attracted to his personality as well), much like how I fangirl about most hot guys in Anime but if they were real I wouldn't actually want to do anything romantic like that with them, but pretty much do what Rosaleya's doing with Soren (+ sleeping together like Aislynn and Alastair slept together that one night, innocently).

I'll leave this discussion at that to avoid revealing spoilers.

----------------------------------------
You know the 'tap it' trick, right? So that the samurai poltergeist doesn't ruin the cake?

Last edited:
Aside from the sentence, where Elias wishes goodnight to Rosaleya, the rest of my post happens on Friday. I have one more post to include for Saturday.

If Reign has sent another scroll to Melody, she won't respond for a while, because of her costume will be a surprise. I will reveal some of the costumes during the Saturday shopping tour :P

Comments section:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Reads second scene) Heterochromia is hot. I dunno what idiots would tease someone about that. :lennyslash: That scene would've played out so differently if Rosaleya had walked in on him. She would've fangirled about his eyes because she also thinks that Heterochromia is an attractive quality. However, she never enters rooms without knocking&permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I want to dress up as a vampire," I knew that Adela would want to go as a vampire.

"That's a great idea. Let's dress up as vampires!" Alexis exclaimed joyfully. 👏 I did not expect that. :angelD:
"Yeah, that's a great idea. Let's dress up as lower beings. I will go as a werewolf...who will go as a fricking mermaid?" Endewyne commented with a sarcastic tone and crossed her arms. Faeryn nearly choked on her tea and almost spat it out on Alexis. 👎:yakuza2:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reign wouldn't send/write her instructions on how to use the scrolls, since his instructions for using were basically: just address them to me and they'll know what to do. So, he expected her to remember that. Helpful flashback: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children

He asked her to inform him when she was able to see him again while summoning a new scroll and handing it to her. He explained that be addressing the scroll to him when she wrote a letter, it would find its way to him magically. "...Owls are of no use, for they do not reach my home." he informed her calmly with a foreboding look in his eyes, as if warning her that the owls would not survive the trip. He also informed her that patronus messages would be an insufficient way to reach him, since they would not work, either. He didn't give a reason why, and his tone asked her not to inquire for one.

My next post will contain my Saturday&Sunday scenes. I look forward to reading yours.

There are always idiot kids at school, bullying and teasing other kids for this or that 😐

Had it been Rosaleya, knocking on the door, she would have missed it since when knocking it would have given him a few seconds to put on his eyepatch before calling on her to enter. 😁

Yeah, I know, :P, however, I have reason to why Melody has forgotten (temporarily) about how to use the scroll. hehe :xFcool:

Yeah, that's why that scene could never happen with Rosaleya. :/:

You didn't comment on Drop Dead Fred (you don't have to watch it in October, but please just say that you won't look up spoilers/trailers for it?).

I need Soren to talk to Elias. Please have him be in his office, for some reason, when Soren knocks on his door at the end of my post. It's very important. If you've planned something so important that Elias cannot be there, then at least have Slytherin's head be available so that Soren can choose to talk to him instead. But I would prefer it to be Elias.

I have some questions because I feel confused about a couple of things:

1. Since Crystal is a witch, why is she asking Nova to give her portals to travel back and forth? Wizards do have something similar to portals: vanishing cabinets. Borgin and Burkes had one that led to Hogwarts, that got destroyed in the past, so wizards would obviously have more of them.

2. The box that made books thinner and easier to read, is it an item by the wizards or is it really something that Crystal asked Nova for? You mentioned the box long before you introduced Nova but recently you mentioned that only demons can make them. From Athena's point of view, Crystal seemed to make wishes in the past to get that kind of box. Crystal introduced the condensing box to Rosaleya long before you introduced Nova, which made me think that the condensing box is a wizarding item. How come Crystal made wishes in the past but did not tell Rosaleya about it and was surprised to hear about Nova from Rosaleya, when Rosaleya started with her first wish and then told Crystal about everything?

3. When Soren shows the camcorder and plays a recorded video from its small display screen, Elias will take it as a muggle item, because wizards only have the wizarding cameras.
But I am still confused about this camcorder thing because you have mentioned Jade using it. But Jade is an invisible extension so when he takes notes for Rosaleya, it looks like Rosaleya is having a self-animated parchment and quill which controlled by her with wandless and nonverbal magic. Is that the same procedure with the camcorder? so it will look like a camcorder hovering beside her and that she is controlling it with wandless and nonverbal magic? Since Jade is an extension, is he not able to memorize and take mental notes without the use of objects? Or is he not able to do that? 🙂

Comments:

1. Rosaleya is 18, she cannot be tracked by the ministry of magic. Elias and Luna won't know that she is going elsewhere than Knockturn Alley and besides they won't forbid anyone to go anywhere else, in case a student desires to visit family for one Saturday and that family lives somewhere else
😁

2. "Three omelette burritos, extra cheese and sour cream!" Leigh quickly ordered for himself. Good luck with losing weight 😂😂😂 especially when he drinks so much beer, which results in the big belly.

3. May you fix the link please:

A Bugatti Chiron, black with royal blue lightning bolts painted on the sides and wheels of the same color, swiftly parallel parked to the curb right in front of Rosaleya. The doors opened at the same time, and
Soren https://www.awestuffs.com/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/0f831c1845fc143d00d6d1ebc49f446a/t/h/thug_life_pixel_sunglasses7_1024x1024.jpg] un-sunglassed [/url] in the coolest way possible, and smiled cheerfully at her.

----------------

If Elias is not in his office, then no one would be there. Head of Slytherin, Mulciber, is neither deputy headmaster nor Elias' right hand. If Elias is absent, then you have the deputy headmistress Luna, if Luna is absent as well, then you have the right-hand personnel: Professor Quinn. She is always present in the castle. Since it is before Saturday lunch, Elias is still in his office and will meet Soren.

1. Since Crystal prefers the portals over any other form of transportation, she made the wish. She only has to dance with Nova once at the Halloween party in return, so why not?

2. Crystal got the condensing box in a very comical way (without making a wish, and thus she didn't know Nova before Rosaleya introduced them), but it will be revealed later. I made the timing on Nova's introduction and the box's introduction not match up for a reason. The box is a demonic item.

3. "Invisible camcorder? Check!" Jade said, still recording. Since Jade is an extension, he is able to remember things, but keep in mind that he can only do whatever Rosaleya can do. Since Rosaleya's memory sucks to begin with, he has to take notes for her and use the camcorder to record/take pictures to help her remember stuff. He does think faster than her though, and his instincts are better (hence why he gets ideas faster/better ideas than Rosaleya)

Comments:

1. I didn't know that. Soren will approach Quinn (Elias, Luna, etc., are not at the castle), and before he reveals the camcorder, he will ask if students are able to visit anywhere else with their parents, other than Knockturn Alley and Diagon. Since she will reply that, of course, students are allowed to do that, he will not reveal the evidence for her. I will add a sentence to my post that after Soren wasn't able to speak with the following after knocking at their doors: the Headmaster, Deputy Headmistress, and Slytherin's Head, he knocks on Quinn's door and awaits a reply.

2. Yup. That's my 'mother' on a diet. Great inspiration. And that drunk singing? Mother was drunk singing that song last night, giving me the inspiration for that part where Leigh was singing it. There is an Anime character that does what I do (taking direct inspiration from the real life characters around him to use in his writing), and because my brother knows that I do that a lot, he calls me by the Anime character's name as a nickname while I'm writing: Nozaki. (The character's name is Umetarou Nozaki, and the Anime is a funny slice of life which I enjoyed with my bro.)

3. Fixed the link.

What did you think of Crystal's redecorating for Darkest Creatures? You don't have to reply if you've planned for your characters to comment/inner dialogue about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back