• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Things you need to correct in your post 😁 😄

Macnair is just a professor in Care of Magical Creature and not the head of Slytherin.

Mulciber is the head of Slytherin.

-----

Of course, he'll accept it the bag of candy😉

(Hmm, I am not fond of dance and pop, hence I am not either fond of Eurobeat. :p)

Sorry I got them mixed up! Their names are similar (I have to keep double-checking the names when I use 'Soren' and 'Stephan' in the same post).

My brother and I are having a disagreement about the $₤X!₤$†/coolest sports car ever.

My brother thinks that the Corvette Chevrolet ZR1 2019, in black with tan leather seats is (in his exact words) "...the best because it goes over 200MPH and has a powerful 6.2L V8 engine with over 700HP! Also, it looks suuuper awe-some. The only problem I have with it is that it's a two-seater. Darn! (You can only take two people per ride, so what are you going to do if you want friends to come, or kids later on? Hahah, this car's so awesome I only need ONE picture to explain it's awesomeness!".

396683b2e11b2e125a37ef958b74164c.jpg

I think that it's the McLaren 675LT, in white or black (both look cool to me). My only problem with it is that it only has two frickin seats. I wish that there was one with four seats (yes, I know that having a sports car and wanting four seats is kind of contradictory, but I'm not going to be racing around with [young] kids in the back, I just want a car that's cool and functional. So for a sports car, I would get this one, and (hopefully) when I get a family, I would get a black Range Rover.)

2016-Mclaren-675LT-front-three-quarter-03.jpg
mclaren-pearl-white-675lt-cars-coupe-pics-358502.jpg

Of course, this is all theoretical. (We know that we're not actually going to buy any of these...

yet.)

Last edited:
😄 Lol, you and your brother remind me of me and my brother when we were younger and used to discuss what cars we would get when we become adults.

They never make sports cars with four seats, it is always 2 seats. A sports car would be functional if you want to drive a cool car when you are enrolled at the university or college. Some of my classmates from the university already had cars and part-time jobs when they started school, they did not have sportscar but casual cars that are cheaper because in my country cars can be super expensive with the high taxation, high insurance costs and the high cost of fuel :xFwhat:. I have never owned a car but I am grateful I got a driving license :P because it can be useful even if I do not own a car, for example, if I get a job that requires having a driving license for a car or when you can borrow your parents' car hehe. A sports car is very cool and I love racing 😍 when I was in junior high school and also high school, I used to play racing games with my brother on PlayStation :P In my junior high school we even had a Nintendo 64 at our youth recreation center, so whenever I had longer breaks, I would go and play Super Mario Kart with friends because it was kind of racing game which I enjoyed 😂 (In my country, elementary, middle and junior high schools have youth recreation centers). Talking about cars, Lexus is the top-notch car, which does not require repair, however, it's super expensive. On the other hand, I favor Mercedes Benz, because it is classy and with very comfy seats. I have been sitting in Benz, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Renault and Hyundai. I have driven a Mitsubushi a lot, both during my driving practice and after I got my license. And I have also driven Volkswagen and Renault as well. They are good and affordable cars, but they are not as comfortable as Benz. If I ever get a car, it is going to be a Benz, either black or pink. Black, because it is a classy and stylish color. Pink, because I used to have a light pink cabriolet barbie car when I was a kid 😂

Well..., McLaren is cool with the way you can open the doors and even if Corvette does not have the same option with the doors, it is still a cool car because Corvette is a classic car, its production started in in 1953, while McLaren was founded in 1985. Both have cool outer designs.

But unfortunately none of you win the argument, so it's a tie for you (SORRY 😇 ) 😆 and here's why...

First of all, you are arguing about sportscars yet you both choose colors that are a bit too basic for a sportscar: your brother chose black and you chose white and black as well. In my opinion, a sportscar is much cooler if it got playful colors.

Second, both McLaren and Corvette may be super fast for racing, but they never match in speed with Bugatti, which was founded in 1909

Bugatti is the fastest car in the world (source: Bugatti Chiron: Breaking new dimensions) ...so Bugatti wins xD

Bugatti_Divo%2C_GIMS_2019%2C_Le_Grand-Saconnex_%28GIMS0029%29.jpg

"But mine is still more durable (because it's made out of CARBON FIBER and STAINLESS STEEL), and it looks like the Batman car!" My brother insists stubbornly, after reading your reply over my shoulder. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He pouts. "But yeah, hers wins. Fine." He admits quietly as he walks away.

"Hmm...." I compare the designs of the McLaren and Bugatti Chiron for perhaps ten minutes, reading through your provided source and viewing various other pictures. Both cars look cool on the outside...but for the interior...the Bugatti wins...and if I'm thinking about practicality, then I'm more likely to see the interior more often than the exterior. I'm sold!

Bugatti Chiron wins, without a doubt.

Now, what color should I choose...? Oh, since there's magic in this RP, I'll make the car change colors at the push of a button! YESSSSSSSSS!

Thank you for helping us with out argument. Father kept giving neutral answers, then saying "Well, the Aston Martin is my favorite car, so that one wins."

Neither my brother, nor I, feel the same way that my father does about the Aston Martin.

I updated Soren's character post. Take a look, because I'm planning on writing about a few things in there in my next post, so I don't want to confuse you.

Well, I guess it is because Aston Martin is what he prefers :P

Even if Bugatti won the argument, I would still prefer a Benz if I ever bought a car :P

I am not going to take a look lol, it's like revealing spoilers for me 😶 To be honest, I rather read in the main posts first before I check the character thread. It is actually more confusing for me if I read about new coming stuff in the occ or character threads before I read it in the main thread.

By the way, I have some new recommendations for you on Webtoon 😄

Choco Latte
Third Shift Society
Devil number 4
Meow man
Uriah

And Ghost Teller is back with Season 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I've got some reading to do!

Lately, I've finished these:

Blue Bird
SubZero
I Hate That I Love You
Dice Love

They were all either bad, or just ok (to me, at least), so I won't bother commenting on them individually. The ones that I enjoyed were:

Purple Hyacinth
Love Advice From the Grand Duke of Hell
Clinic of Horrors

And I'm still keeping up with all of the other ones that you recommended to me (but I've been putting off finishing HIVE [I'm procrastinating, so I'm stuck on number 157] because the giant bugs are boring me, but I'll finish it eventually).

I'll start reading your new recommendations right away!

I'm still holding my breath for Midnight Poppy Land...I can't wait to read that again.

I am about to write my post but I got stuck on reading Clinic Horrors 😆 Both the doctor and the nurse are my favorites, already after episode 3!😄😁

I read through all of the episodes of Clinic of Horrors in less than an hour. Tell me your Top 3 episodes when you're done! Mine are:

Ep 12
Ep 18
Ep 20

Same author of Stalker X Stalker! Fufufufu

For your post:

1: Can Melody be craving some delicious Asian food, but not have enough free time to go get some from a less than perfect restaurant in London? I want Reign to send her a Bento full of whatever she wants, right when she wants it.
2: Rosaleya has been giving all of her best creations in Cooking with Magic (and that's basically all of them) to Flynn, to thank him for his kindness. I forgot to mention that before. She has Jade leave it for him when he's not in his office, with a warming spell and a note:

From Rosaleya M. Fairbrook
Thank you

You mentioned that Alastair was going to send out invites to everyone who attended the Summer Feast, but the problem is that if he sending out the invites, he is supposed to know everyone's names and he does not know everyone from the feast.

I am thinking that Alastair would send out the invites to the ones he knows by names, and the ones who get invites may bring guest/s with him/her. Since Alexander is known as a minister he would obviously receive an invite and make a public notice about it so the wizards and witches Alastair does not know also comes to the party. Or what do you think?

Sounds good! I've edited Eric's statement:

Before: "...And everyone from the Summer Feast has received an invitation, as well as all of the living demons that the Lord Alastair favors."

After: "And everyone that Lord Alastair knows by name from the Summer Feast has received an invitation, as well as all of the living demons that he favors. They are allowed to bring guests, as long as they are of magical blood.

I am going to post my post now.

When Flynn will receive the cooked meal by Rosaleya, it will be on Monday, because it is she is having cooking with magic lesson at the same time as he is holding a class in Transfiguration and her class will end about 15 minutes before his class, giving Jade time to leave the package in his office before he enters. and that is a separate post. it is going to be a moderately long post 😎 (if you have something to write before I start with Monday) or you may start with Monday if you do not have anything before that. Please describe what kind of dish she has cooked 😍 Lily has cooking with magic as well, later that day, what dish is she supposed to cook? :P

When I am done with Monday, I will write about the shopping tour that will happen during the weekend.

ps. Episode 3 was my favourite in Clinic of Horrors 😆. Oh yeah, that Author has so many webtoons 🤩

What is Flynn's favorite meal? Whatever that meal is, that's what Rosaleya's making in the class. Even if it's difficult, we can just say that Luna wanted to switch things up a bit by giving them something tricky (before resuming their usual difficulty level lessons.)

Lily is going to be making Chilli Soup.

I have only one thing to write about before you skip Monday. It's an interaction (short) between Elias and Rosaleya. She wants, after that adorable lecture, to take Care of Magical Creatures now. So she's going to need to talk with him about it before we go on to the weekend. I don't really want to write the interaction though, so maybe I could just write that she sent him a letter explaining why she wanted to take the class, and he would send her a placement test, and she would pass with enough knowledge to start taking the 6th year classes (w/ Soren :ghosthalo: ), and that would be it. So if there's a way that we could skip the interaction, that would be great.

The few interactions that I write about before Monday are between my characters, so you won't have to reply to them. But please don't forget to write how Edward reacts to Athena's gift when he receives the candies [delicious, he will love them], and when he tastes them [if they are separate scenes].

So now what should I do about the interaction between Elias and Rosaleya?

The rest of my interactions (between my characters) take place on the 13th, 14th, and from the morning of the 15th until lunch.

hmmm.....Indian Curry or Thai curry, you choose. I was looking at the recipes and they are advanced.

Alright - Edward will taste the candies later in another post :xFwink:

If you do not have anything to add, go ahead, Rosaleya may knock on the door of his office about 2-3 hours after dinner, so you can start the interaction

I wanted her to ask him about it on Monday. Can we do it after dinner/lunch on Monday? It needs to be on Monday so I'll just go ahead and write my post.

Last edited:
Oh, one more thing.

Did Athena's/Soren&Rosaleya's reactions to the dragon stand out to Edward, perhaps even amuse him, or is it something that he will quickly forget?

SPOILERS SPOILERS~ DON'T READ UNTIL AFTER YOU'RE RED MY POST!!!

I'm crediting my brother for Soren's flashback of his 'date' with Sophie. He told me what the characters would do and say (and how they would say their lines), but the exact wording of the text was my work. I needed him to help me with a date that would be annoying at first (so that Soren would bear through it for the parents), then unbearable at the end (to the point that Sophie would deserve to die). So I asked him to step into Soren's character for realistic reactions from a guy's POV, and tell me the most annoying things that a woman could do on a date, then the most unforgivable thing at the end (without breaking any laws). I also couldn't decide what color the car should be, or what music should be played during the scene, or what the characters would wear, or what Sophie would look like.

The torture scene and the wish discussion scenes within the flash back were my doing, except for Soren's dialogue toward Sophie when he removed the gag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back