• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Good afternoon,

I have been thinking a lot about this, hence I could not respond at once. Here's what I think:

if he has planned to show his artwork after dinner as you has stated in your post, then the reveal could be in the Entrance Hall, where everyone would pass through to get to the Great Hall where they have dinner. The professors are only in the staff room for meetings, which does not happen that often. And most of the staff spend their time inside the castle, unless if they go to Hogsmeade or elsewhere, but that won't happen during a late Tuesday afternoon. It's only classes in Herbology classes, flying and Care in Magical creatures are outside the castle. However, there's also a small door close to the staff table in the Great Hall, that Elias uses frequently. If the masked student chooses to reveal his painting in the Entrance Hall, not only the professors but also many students will see when they pass through the Entrance hall. His painting is only suited for adults. So, if you want him to lose a lot of house points, get detention, having the painting confiscated and receive a serious warning that he could be suspended if he repeats his mistake for exposing an erotic painting in front of minor students, go ahead and reveal it in the Entrance hall. 😅 In the wizarding world, an adult is at least 17 years old because when a wizard/witch turns 17, their parents' protections are lifted from them and the Ministry of Magic cannot track them anymore. But even if Stephan who is 16 and put in the seventh year or even if there are a few students who are seventh years but has not turned 17 years yet because their birthdays are in October, November or December - it does not give the right to the masked man to reveal his painting for minors.

Another solution could be that he would send owls to the professors he think would enjoy his painting and ask them if they could meet in the staff room, because he has a surprise for them or something like that. He might earn house points instead.

After he has shown his painting to the professors, make him somehow reveal that he is giving it to professor Dolohov, without specifying which Dolohov and without telling the reasons, please 😄 I have planned something 😂

I noticed that here: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children you wrote that the masked student planned to show his artwork to the professors after dinner the same day.

While in your next post: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children he says that he will give the painting to Adela tomorrow after he has shown it to the professors.

So I wonder, will he still show the painting to the professors after dinner (Tuesday) and give the painting to Adela tomorrow (Wednesday)

OR show the painting to the professors after dinner (Wednesday) and give it to Adela after he has shown it?

I fixed the error. He will show it to the professors on Tuesday (after classes), and then give it to Adela on Wednesday, that way if Rosaleya wants to change her mind she has time to take possession of the painting. (She won't change her mind, but the Masked Man isn't sure about that.)

He will write owl invitations to reveal it to the professors in the Staff Room (upon Crystal's recommendation), after classes. I don't want him to loose anymore house points. And that's wonderful idea for him to (purposefully) omit the first name of the professor, saying that he would give it to 'Professor Dolohov' to mess with the professors. 🤣

'Mayday' is a code specific to the McCunnen family. You will find out that it means later, just know that it doesn't mean what it usually does when a McCunnen uses it.

It sounds like when the Masked Man says "I thought that I could get a good laugh out of the presentation." that he's talking about Professor Dolohov, not Rosaleya. I can't wait to see their reactions!

I feel confused about certain parts of your post 😅

1- Since Hogwarts is a British wizarding school, they serve British English meals, which was understood in the movies and books. Is Athena using chopsticks for any meals, even if it is not Asian or did she bring a Bento Box to lunch?

2- Since it is Tuesday, according to the schedule Rosaleya does not have class after lunch. Did she fake the excuse that she was going be late for class to get the masked man to answer her question?

3 - Did Athena and Rosaleya invite Soren to the Slytherin Common Room or did he invite them to Ravenclaw Common Room?

Ah, sorry that I wasn't clear!

1-Athena brought her own lunch, like she usually does when they dine outside. ( I thought that Jade's enthusiasm to accept Athena's deal would make it obvious, since the deal wouldn't make sense if the sushi was part of the feast, and hence easily obtainable without the deal.)

2-She was walking to Tuesday's 'Charms 16.00-17.00, Year 7 '. I made sure not to say when, so that it was obviously sometime between lunch and Charms. Or did I make a mistake in my notes (does Rosaleya not have Charms class before dinner on Tuesday)?

3-Soren is in the Slytherin common room. I was going to have some Slytherins gossiping about his perfection later, blowing it out of proportion until his popularity increased ten-fold. (He's already popular with the girls, but more on that later.)

I have a question: Can you schedule a Quidditch match on October 5th? I want Ravenclaw to win it. If this gets in the way of your plans, forget it, I'll think of something else.

Rosaleya does not take any classes in charm, because you decided for her to pass all the core subject from year 1-7 and only pass the electives from year 1-6.

And charm is a core subject, not elective.

I am giving you homework: Go back to this page: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children and read the results Athena, Edmund, Stephan, and Rosaleya got after finishing their pre exams. It is written in white-colored text. Make notes on which classes each person takes. ^_^

I actually planned guest lectures for 5th and 12th October, which I already told you about before: One x One - The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

However, I was double-checking something with my previous post. I can change 5 October, but not 12th October.

So you may have a quidditch match on 5th October. I can move the first guest lecture, so the guest lectures are going to be on 12th October and 26th October instead. (This will not disrupt with anything I have planned, on the contrary; it is best for me to move my guest lecture from 5th to 26th).

Guest lectures and quidditch match cannot be on the same day, because there are only 2 hours, from 15-17 o'clock that is scheduled for quidditch matches or other activities such as guest lectures.

I have edited my last post so that Rosaleya is using it as an excuse (because she doesn't have a class after lunch). Thank you for helping me correct my mistake! I completed your homework and re-wrote my notes about my student characters' classes. I have also made note guest lectures and Quidditch matches cannot be on the same day.

Claudia McCunnen's (and Easton McCunnen's) favorite type of music is City Pop. If you don't know what that is (I recently discovered that there was a name for this lovely genre of music), I can give you some examples.

I once read a short comic, many years ago. A husband asks his wife one night to you know what and she turns down his request by asking for only hugging. The next day they go shopping and she asks him if he could pay for all the dresses she had chosen because she does not have money. And then he just pisses her off by saying: "Can we not just hug now?" 😂

After I read that comic I made up the word hug-zone. Like when a girl friend-zoning a boy who actually loves her 😆

Now they all think that Andrew Dolohov is going to receive the painting. Even Andrew believes that. Until the next day when Adela receives the painting...dundundun...no spoilers...

And oh btw; Slytherins are Slytherins. Remember Malfoy, Flint and the rest of the squad in the Slytherin when they were students at Hogwarts. And let's not forget Pansy Parkinson. You have the same kinds in current Slytherin. So, don't be surprised if you find Lily being mean, thinking of Soren being childish and bimbo. When Aislinn was a student, even as a Slytherin, she was bullied by older Slytherins; Macnair, Avery, and others. As a Ravenclaw, Soren would be popular among girls from Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff. That would make him the most popular student among the girls at Hogwarts. The masked student who looks so mysterious with his mask and Stephan who looks so cute would only be popular among Slytherin girls because they were sorted in Slytherins, hence they would be less popular than Soren. Slytherin will always be that bada§§ house full of snakes while mostly different students are found in the other houses. It makes sense why Luna treats every student equally as a deputy headmistress, being nice to her team members. Because she does not want to be like her father. But it would not make sense if a Ravenclaw student become popular among Slytherins 😆 As if Slytherin would be happy for Gryffidinor winning the house cup 😆 When you say this: Slytherins gossiping about his perfection later, blowing it out of proportion until his popularity increased ten-fold - do you mean that you will have the Slytherins gossiping about him in a negative manner?

Did you mention that Easton and Claudia like City Pop in a previous post? 😮

Citypop Question: I didn't mention it in a post, only in this thread. It will be revealed in the role-play later, but I thought it would be interesting to share now.

Slytherin Gossip Question: Good examples, like the house cup example, helped me understand the thing that I had forgotten: Slytherins are still Slytherins. I will make him popular with the girl students in the other three houses.

Lily Being a [cussword for female dog]: Since I forgot about the unbearable Slytherin mentality, I just understood Lily's bad attitude towards their games as part of her abrasive personality.

giphy.gif

(The hug-zone joke)

I'm spell checking and grammar checking my post right now (about to post it), but I have to do it twice, manually, because my Word Document is having an activation issue...whatever what means, my father's answer was 'Don't use it, I'll fix it on the weekend'. So if I have more errors than usual, remember that I didn't ignore your good advice about using Word Document (and I still can't get Grammarly). Like the amazing friend you are, you'll catch the mistakes I miss without making me feel silly. Thank you so much! :grinningteeth:

You have posted ahead of the planned time schedule.

This is what we planned:
Your post: Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Duelling Class (Stephan, Rosaleya, the Masked Man)
My post: xxx plus Elias needs to say something to everyone in the dueling class before the bell rings.
Your post: Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Painting Show and Tell
My post: xxx - when Adela receives the painting
Your post: 14 + 15

You have already moved ahead to the post about that is happening on Friday. Now I can not write about Adela received the painting and I do not know how to write my part
I did not read your post yet, I only noticed the title that says Friday.

Comments Section:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eww! Get out of my office!" August ordered Alexis. 🤣 🤣 I love the nosebleed cliche!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cut the crap and tell me what you want." :33:👍
"How could you accept an erotic painting?" His tone was cold yet calm. :puff:...
"...but the seventh-years who are taught about the Roman and Greek paintings..." 👏
"Don't interrupt me while I am speaking to you!" He slapped her so hard that her right cheek became red and swollen.👎^_^🔪
Result: August and Celeste will break up eventually (he doesn't deserve her; I hate him), but she will not find out about his abusive relationship with his sister (she can find out if you want, but I think that it would be better if they broke up for a different reason, because if Celeste found out about this then he would be dead, and I don't want to kill one of your characters but Celeste wouldn't let him live).
3535268hqxumo2xuy.gif

I'm putting the final touches on my post (when I saved it to a different program than Word the formatting messed itself up). I will give credit to my brother for the parts that he helped me with (Read this after reading my post.):

-The Pumpkin-Head Mask for 'Ein' (I was going to have both Ein and Zwei use ski masks)
-Nova's Business Card Design (Original design: Red, smooth card shaped like a drop of blood, with the same text and font but in black letters.)
-The description of the psychological feelings which accompany Claudia's embrace (Didn't know how to describe the otherworldly perfection of a mother's embrace without missing a bunch of details.)
-Rosaleya's reaction to Leigh's song (Her reactions during the song, up until when she leaves the Great Hall, were my brother's: I asked him how he would feel if our 'mother' sent him a Howler like that, so he helped me write a stronger reaction for Rosaleya than I had originally planned.)

P.S. Petrichor is one of my favorite smells. Also, I tried walking in the rain (before you told me that you liked walking in the rain, I had thought of it like Nova [dreadful stuff that you don't want to touch you] so that helped me walk with a different perspective), and I enjoyed it. It was so strange, and pleasant, to view it with a different perspective.

P.P.S 'Petrichor' is my favorite word this year. I have one word that I learn about and enjoy using for its meaning, every year, and last year's was 'schadenfreude'. The year before was 'subjective'. This year's word is my favorite because I had no idea that my favorite smell had a cool-sounding name; I was just saying 'You know that smell, like when after it rains, and the soil is a bit wet, and...?' and I would get strange reactions. My favorite words each year usually become my favorite because they save me a lot of time explaining things, since I'm not good at it verbally. Ideas will sound perfect in my head, and they will make sense. Often, whole sentences will form, and they sound eloquent. But when I open my mouth to speak nothing sounds good at all; it's like the part of me that's responsible for translating my thoughts into speech is broken. :deadopenmouth:

Last edited:
I assume you hate him because of how he treats Adela.

Even if Celeste finds out about it, it would be going overbroad if she punished him because he is being harsh towards his sister. Adela and Celeste are not even best friends, they hardly know each other. It would only hurt Adela in return if someone hurt her brother.

So, you need to find a very good reason for having Celeste to leave him. Without letting that reason to be influenced by your personal hate towards a character🙃

Seriously Leigh uses a howler for sending his greetings to Rosaleya? 😂 🤣 so stupid

I understand that Soren and Athena skipped classes to comfort Rosaleya that day. But they were not really doing any help by standing outside and eavesdropping. They could have attended their classes while Rosaleya was with the headmaster and the other professors and seen her as soon as she got free. So I thumb up for Luna's idea of detention 👍👍👍

"-I wanted to ask you if you would be adverse to-" he swallowed loudly, then guzzled his water while Rosaleya wiped a bit of ground beef off of her hand that Leigh had spat while talking "- my remarrying." So disgusting 😷🥴🤢😆

When Leigh refers to manga like: "..those Chinese cartoons and the like..." 😂

And the funny part is when Leigh is telling about Soren and his mother, without knowing that Rosaleya already met Soren 😆

Leigh smiled toothily; he had bits of cilantro stuck in his teeth and avocado caked onto his gums. 🤢🥴😷😆Eww so gross

Try to write down anything that sounds good in your head and instead of speaking out aloud :P It might be easier to translate your thoughts into a speech than doing it orally 🙂

I don't have any favourite words, but my favourite language is French xD

I agree with everything that you said, except for the part about French. I'm impartial to the language; it's not annoying, and it's not my favorite, it's just okay.

Celeste would compare it to herself treating Dante that way, and assume that Adela would be relieved to be rid of August after her initial period of mourning.

What did you think of the robbery scene with Nova? I really enjoyed writing it but I don't know if it was as fun to read as it was to write?

Nova is literary helping thieves instead for helping them differently to prevent robbery, a sensible demon 👍 😆

By the way, would Crystal laugh at Leigh's stupidity for using a howler for sending his greetings? I am writing in my post that almost all professors did laugh and I mention the names of the ones who did not laugh.

Also, I used my mother as inspiration for Leigh's parts in the last post. All of Leigh's dialogue about the dog (we actually have a dog named Chance, and mother got it the same way that Leigh did, and it's just as mischevious) and his 'weight loss' (also accurate), and his table manners (except mother belches or flatulates during a meal without an apology or even slight embarrassment) were based off of my mother's actions or dialogue. :-_-lines:

Ewww so gross and disgusting. I can not stand when people belch or flatulate. 🤢 😷 even if it is not during mealtime, it is still so gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back