• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I posted. I do not have anything planned. So you may proceed to 5th October, if you have not planned anything else. πŸ™ƒ

Quidditch Match: 5th October Friday 15-17 (Who is Ravenclaw playing against? 🀩)

Guest Lecture 1: 12th October Friday 15-17

Guest Lecture 2: 26thth October Friday 15-17

Halloween Party: 3rd November Saturday

Wedding Party and Ceremony: 10th November Saturday

Parties should be on Saturdays so everyone has time to rest on Sunday before going to work/school on Monday

The breakup can happen any day 11th - 18th November. ( I am freaking excited about these dates πŸ˜… more excited than sad...even if Alastair is my dream and ideal man 😍)

Ravenclaw is playing against Slytherin. I'll write it out tomorrow.

I am excited about the dates as well! Let me see if I can make you anticipate them even more: When Alastair breaks up with Aislynn, he will reveal the lady that he is truly in love with, to Aislynn.

Do you like City Pop? If yes, do you have a favorite song from the genre?

Comments Section:
-------------------------------------------------------
The late Dark Lord should have wiped off his $$$ while on the go. It was a pity that he missed him while on a detour through Knockturn Alley during the second wizarding war...Mulciber thought sarcastically. πŸ₯³
-------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps she is truly a bit different according to the rumors...that she is more attracted to girls rather than boys...is that why she seems to prefer to dress in a boy's school uniform...Merlin's beard... πŸ˜†...Lily is buying into the homosexual rumour (AthenaXRosaleya) that Athena has been working hard at.:hornswhistle:
------------------------------------------------------
She should see my closet, the row of dresses, gowns, and skirts, heels. Even if I wear trousers or shorts, it is still designed to be suitable for females and not for males. It's funny how Lily can't understand why Rosaleya hates dressing the way Leigh is forcing her to. She doesn't understand Rosaleya's desire to be a Bifauxnen. (My favorite description of a Bifauxnen, from a different website: "Bifauxnen are, from an artistic standpoint, everything that is positive about masculinity while also not losing anything fundamentally 'woman'. Many characters, in fact, simply heavily associate with traits typically praised in men; the appearance is just another path to that." 😍<3:hearteyes::grinningteeth:
-----------------------------------------------------
I appreciate how Elias handled the situation about the Howler. ^3^πŸ‘I enjoyed everyone's reactions, but Elias's were my favorite because he handed out a just punishment, and reported it to Luna (she sends a letter thanking him and approving of the way he handled it, but I'm not going to write that out). It was very unprofessional for them to laugh.
-----------------------------------------------------
It's fine if someone figures out that Rosaleya actually lives in Knockturn, as long as no one from Hogwarts sees the embrace that Claudia gave her where she had a strong emotional reaction. That was a precious moment for Rosaleya and I absolutely do not want anyone to tease her about it. Good guess on Clarissa's part "Unless if they live there?" Clarissa suggested tentatively. It was a tentative suggestion since there is no hard evidence and Leigh's character suggests otherwise. Lily was being realistic when she said that she thought Leigh and Rosaleya lived in a Muggle area. The comment about people from Spinner's End being smarter was hilarious and agreeable (Snape is the first example that comes to mind; he would beat Leigh at anything in a split-second.)
---------------------------------------------------
Lily's reaction to the Howler was the cutest, covering her ears at first and then listening when she realized that the content was different from her expectations. It was nice how Lily actually warned Rosaleya instead of just gossiping and anticipating the drama. Yes, I know that she did it for selfish reasons.
---------------------------------------------------
Selwyn's guess that Leigh was drunk was amusing.

Woah, I feel excited about it. I was hoping Ravenclaw playing against Slytherin 🀩

If Soren is playing in the Ravenclaw's team, that would be awesome.
But as for the Slytherin team, you cannot include Rosaleya, Stephan or Athena
Mulciber is like a second Snape, anyone who wants to play for Slytherin has to go through him first and
he will choose any student he favors and finds worthy to the Slytherin Team
And he obviously favor Dantes, you already know why, so the masked student would be likely part of the Slytherin quidditch team.

OMG I feel so thrilled about the break-up 🀩

Hmm, no, I am not fond of that kind of genre.πŸ™ƒ

Well, Lily was brought up in a noble high-class family, where she learned from an early age that men dress as men and women dress as women. It was nothing she was forced into, rather encouraged into it, by being told what a beauty she is in her attires. Especially when having a father who spoils her and by attending parties and balls from a young age, where women only wear gowns and men wear suits. So of course, she won't understand Rosaleya πŸ˜†

Do not worry, no one will see Rosaleya in such precious moments. Also, no one would believe Leigh or Rosaleya living in Knockturn Alley...no one recognized Rosaleya during the two first weeks, because she came to Hogwarts with hair short as a boy and dressed in a boy's uniform. Still, none would recognize her because even when she returns dressed in a girl's uniform, she has bangs now. And since none at Hogwarts have seen Leigh before, everyone will doubt that he lives in Knockturn Alley and that he owns the store Darkest Creatures. Only Aislinn knows that Rosaleya lives there with her father and that the store belongs to them. Vincent, Aislinn, Edward, Adela, and Alexis are the only ones who have seen Rosaleya behind the cashier. Aislinn still does not know that Crystal is the tailor and actually works there. Elias, Persephone, Macnair, and Avery knows that she works there since they have seen her behind the cashier, but has no idea that she is the tailor. πŸ˜†

The scene of the quidditch game was well written, great job πŸ‘πŸ‘ I could not have written it any better. Sports are not really my thing, I am like Rosaleya, I find it so boring to watch sports 😴

Athena cheering for both Ravenclaw and Slytherin lool 🀣 πŸ˜†

I am just confused about one thing: "That wasn't why I called you." Soren said suddenly, resisting the temptation of agreeing to the question. "Mother is taking Rosaleya to Hell today for karaoke. She would like us to come as well."

But later when I read on, Rosaleya meets Claudia and Soren at Darkest Creatures, then they walk out from the store, walk past the ice cream parlor and keep walking until they reach the end of the alley, so according to this Claudia rented a building in Knockturn Alley and they are still on earth and not in hell, right?

The McCunnens refer to any place that contains the comforts of 'Hell' as 'Hell', because to them, it's the same since they summon Hell's food and don't bother hiding their magic within those areas anyway, much like Hell.

I am happy that I succeeded in properly writing the Quidditch Match scene. I was so worried that it would bore or confuse you (with me substituting players' names for numbers) and I had to re-read my three favorite matches from the books multiple times (Harry Potter Book 1, 2, and the Quidditch World Cup match in Book 4), as well as read through every Quidditch fowl in Quidditch Through the Ages, and every secret move or whatever they call it. I'm glad that I had the books in print instead of having to look those scenes up individually.

Sports aren't really my thing either, that's why I gave Rosaleya that character trait of not really caring for them. But I always enjoy watching/reading the matches in Harry Potter because they're the only sport that I find enjoyable. If Quidditch was real I would want to go watch matches/listen to them being narrated on the radio/however else the 'Wizarding media' presents them.

BEFORE you read my post, which Quidditch positions did you imagine Soren and the Masked Man filling?

I was expecting Soren to be the captain, but rather a chaser than the seeker. As for masked man, I thought he was going to be seeker πŸ˜†

I am going to write a bit for 5th October and then you may fill in with anything you need before I move on to 12th October.

When you have time...

Do you think that this is amusing or comical? Please rate it using the My Anime List rating scale (1-10). My brother thinks it's both funny and cute. Both me and my brother think that Cordie is the most entertaining character (we both LOVE Yandere characters). I love how her eyes add flavor to her expressions (my favorite is when they turn into hearts from 6:16 to 6:19 and then again at 6:29 to 6:38, and when they have the death symbol from 7:28 to 7:29.)

I am rating it 10/10. It was hilarious. Cordie was cute with her eye expressions and I liked that emotionless cowgirl, she was unaffected whatever happened around her lol. Not sure if I asked you before, have you watched Happy Tree Friends? πŸ˜†

I also give it a 10/10! I hope that it moves past the Pilot and becomes an actual series; I would love to watch it.

Someone a while back on Hex recommended Happy Tree Friends to me (but I can't remember who that was) and I completed one season in one or two nights. During the first episode I was bored by how childish it looked, like a Loony Tunes cartoon, and then when I realized how messed up it was I couldn't stop watching them. They were hilarious and creative, and they fall under my favorite category of 'Dark Humor'. If you were the one who recommended it to me...

tenor.gif

It was probably me πŸ˜†

well...😎 you might not have seen this coming...I did not comment on everything in your post on purpose because I did not want to reveal spoilers of my post. hehe.

When I was a fashion student, I once slammed the doors in the classrooms because my classmates were playing too loud music that it hurt my ears. I did ask them to turn down the volume but no one listened to me. So I ended up slamming the doors. My teachers had a serious talk with me because of this, telling me it is normal for the other students to play loud music while working on their projects. At the same time, they turned down the volume a bit. So I understand Soren's sudden outburst and the punch on the wall because of the girls. Henceforth since Soren let out his anger and punched the wall to the extent that it cracked and also said weird stuff from the human perspective, because of the girls in the Ravenclaw Student Hangout, he was requested to professor Travers' office. He did it in front of students in the hangout room, so of course professor, Travers would know about it whether the girls sought comfort at her or not. And some of Soren's words were spread out as rumors.

Maybe not all the girls were Ravenclaw and there's no restriction for students from different houses to enter Student Hangouts for different houses. The restriction is only for entering common rooms that require invites or knowing the password. If there were girls from Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, they would go to their respective head of house. Professor Travers, professor Flynn Pyrites and professor Wilkes would comfort the girls who were insulted. It is easier to seek comfort at those three professors, depending on which house the student is sorted in Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. However, it is only professors Travers who speaks with Soren about his behavior that day because he is in her house. Had it been professor Mulciber, he would not have cared about comforting female students in his house, but he would not either have been so nice towards Soren like professor Travers.

I have not moved to 15th October yet, in case you want to Soren to say something in his defense to Travers. Note: If you reveal that he is a demon, he will be questioned why he has chosen to learn magic by magical humans if he hates humans and views them as insects. In return, this can cause problems for Rosaleya, Stephan, the masked student, and Athena because they are not in the register of the Ministry of Magic and entered Hogwarts without an acceptance letter because Soren also entered the same way and is not registered in the wizard community. The death eaters children got rid of their enemies, so they would probably get rid of anyone who hates them. So when Travers asks "Are you not human?" She is not expecting an answer, because she believes he is a human.

If Faeryn asks why he didn't finish his tea, he will say, in his best impression of Alastair (not jokingly, he will say it seriously and still respectfully) "My apologies, but I'm not fond of ginger tea."

Faeryn will believe his apology, because he sounds and looks genuine as he's speaking.

Nice story about slamming doors, by the way.

Last edited:
Demons are weak to the unbreakable vow, interesting! :3: :3: I am curious if they have more weaknesses, please do not reveal it here, I like it better when it unfolds in the roleplay. :csmile:

By the way, perhaps you misread, but the handkerchiefs that Soren conjured were plain. He spoke the comment about the brown-nosing. Please edit that out.

Just this part:

He turned around smoothly and walked away. At his third step, conjured handkerchiefs fluttered down from the ceiling. "You may want to wipe the brown off of your noses, and catch the rest that escapes your mouths."

I thought that I was clear...should I add:

He turned around smoothly and walked away. At his third step, conjured handkerchiefs fluttered down from the ceiling. "You may want to wipe the brown off of your noses, and catch the rest that escapes your mouths." He added.

No, you do not need to add anything. I actually thought it was message on them, when I read this line:

The comment that accompanied the handkerchiefs would take them the longest to understand.

It is ok, it was I who misunderstood πŸ˜…

I edited my sentence to: but if this happens again, I will have you write your sincere apologies on the handkerchiefs and give them in person to all the girls you insulted.

A few things to explain about my post:

Lord Voldemort was known worldwide during his time, and after Luna took over, the news would spread in the entire wizarding world.
And the British wizarding community is trying to ally with other wizarding communities outside GB to get stronger to track down the criminal. I am aware they won't be able to track him down and that they won't know who is behind the killing of pure muggles until Satan reveals himself. However, they won't just sit idle and wait for the criminal to pop out from thin air and confess πŸ˜†

If Soren and the masked student is going to pet the baby dragon, they have to wear their dragon gloves no matter what, because the guest lecturer won't allow anyone to pet it without the dragon gloves.

The students go on short tours by one class at the time; third years, fourth years, fifth years, sixth years and seventh years.

When the guest lecturer says no cameras allowed, he means both wizarding and muggle cameras.

Alright, my next post will be about the guest lecturer going to have dinner with the headmaster and also meet and greet the deputy headmistress (Luna can also join the dinner because some professors will be joining them) and some other professors. OBS: no one knows the guest lecturer's real last name besides Elias. And at the moment only Macnair and the students who were at the guest lectures know his alias. He will be taking off his mask during the dinner, but none knows who he is, because only Alastair has seen his portrait at Aislinn's relatives' manor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I also have many questions:

You wrote in your post that Hell's king is sending out invites about Halloween party. I know it is Alastair, sending out the invites to the demons. Did he only send out invites to the demons? At the moment the only ones of my characters who know about the party are August (because Celeste told him there was going to be one in a letter), Aislinn (because Alastair has briefly mentioned to her about it and they already got their costumes), Elias (because Luna briefly talked with him about it once), but none of my characters have received an invite to a Halloween party.

So I am wondering how are you designing this Halloween party:
1) Is Alastair the host and responsible for the Halloween Party in London where both demons and magical people will join together. Deceased demons can not join because they can not visit earth. Also, it will be a different mood in the air, since a lot of demons will be partying with humans and an angel (Ravenna), when you have demons like Stephan and Soren abhorring humans and Athena detesting Angels - it would be like putting wizards who do not like muggles and muggles in one ballroomπŸ˜†
OR
2) is it going to be one party for demons in hell or any other place one date and then one party for the wizards in London another date. Alastair is still hosting for the both parties. And the demons who do not hate humans or angels can join the party in London, because I suppose Ravenna is going to join the party.
And all demons can party together in Hell and then the deceased demons, like Diana and Alastair's uncle won't be left out.

Whether option you plan for, I do not mind :P

-When the wizards and witches receive their invites, they will receive it with owls, and by who?, because not everyone is supposed to know that Alastair is King of Hell or about hell, right? (Also, I don't want everyone to know that πŸ˜… otherwise, it will take away the mystic surrounding Hell and Heaven and too many secrets can be revealed)
Just as not everyone is supposed to know that Ravenna is an angel 😌

According to my post, it is already the 12th of October. Before I move to 26th October, I want to include a post where my characters plan and do the shopping for the Halloween Party.

(I will specify about the Halloween party guest list in my next post)

I had a feeling that Edward was going to be the guest lecturer, but I seriously thought that you were going to do another Triwizard Tournament (that started late because the 'professors were still getting used to the school' or some reason like that [I can't remember what month they brought the Goblet of Fire out in the book]). Dragon viewing is so cool!

Edward was hilarious during the lecture! (Soren and the Masked Man both take Care of Magical Creatures, Year 6 and Year 7 respectively).

I have done careful calculations regarding the Tournament. 😎

1994-1995 tournament in which Harry Potter took part in

1998-1999 the year of postwar, no tournament, because they took pause because of what happened in the previous tournament and because the second wizarding war ended in May 1998.

1999-2000 - tournament resumes

2003-2004 - tournament

2007-2008 - tournament - in which Elias took part in since he's born 1990

2011-2012 - tournament - in which Aislinn took part in since she's born 1994

2015-2016 - tournament

2019-2020 - planned tournament

We are currently in the year 2018 in the roleplay. They took over Hogwarts May 2018, lol 20 years after the second wizarding war ended. Even if there was supposed to be tournament starting the year 2018, they would only have taken one year pause to adjust themselves with the school and started it 2019, instead of for taking a four-year pause. And the year of 2018 is also unstable since it seems they are in a sort of cold war after they took over the school, after Miss Blanc's disappearance (only Luna, Elias and Candence knows about her death) and the mysterious death of the pure muggles. So Soren will have a chance to take part in the tournament because he will be in his seventh year, but it depends on how the events unfold after Satan confesses his crimes after Valentine's day. 😎

Your Triwizard Tournament Calculations:

source.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Can Edward please accept the Organ Candies?
Do you dislike Japanese Eurobeat?
YES! Soren should totally take part in the Tournament!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephan didn't mess up during the Duelling Class after Elias gave him the warning. He went all out. If Elias ended up pairing him with Rosaleya, she beat him by having Jade trip him while she used a Petrificus Totalus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back