• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Good morning. Thank you for the information. I hope that you enjoy your travels.

tenor.gif

Good evening, I hope everything has been well with you and your brother ^_^ I am finally home and ready to get back to roleplaying :3: I will hopefully post within 24 hours and my plan is to post at least once every other day or once a day for the time being. I am about to start some projects in real life because I have been without a job for two months after graduation and I don't wish to go back to telemarketing, especially after that I have been doing more advanced stuff at a start-up company, which was closed down by its CEO -_- And I hate telemarketing jobs. Just working one day drains all my energy and payments are only based on sales and it is also a disturbing workplace with super loud annoying music. It is super hard for me to get employed based on my university degree and after getting turned down after about 500 job applications, I have come up with something else to make my own living 😄 Anyway, I will hopefully post tomorrow 👍 😎

8f8518ea3e3e2bfe44dea8775068f550.jpg

I'm so happy to hear from you! I wish you the best of luck with your real-world issues. Mother has been in 'neutral mode', so she's been manageable., and brother is doing fine. He usually gets happy when we find a new ecchi series (if you remember [or maybe I forgot to tell you] my brother loves ecchi) and we watch it secretly (of course mother would never approve). Lately we found a series called Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? which is about cute girls going to the gym (it doesn't have too much eechi and it's got humour to balance it out, so it's not annoying for me to watch like Seven Mortal Sins was...that had no plot but he enjoyed it just the same...but I'm not recommending either for you) Also, we've been getting into the Gundam series , and my brother loves mecha Anime (and so do I when it has a plot and interesting characters to go with it, unlike Blue Gender). We've been following the order of that article, and right now we're at the end of Stardust Memory. My brother is excited to get to the Unicorn series because that has one of his favorite mechs, and so far my favorite character is Char because he is cunning and tough, as well as cute. Gundam has so many series in it that it was overwhelming to research where to start, but finally I found a guide that lists the series in the chronological order, so that we don't get too confused. If you ever want to get into the Gundam series (when you have time, of course), I will tell you which ones were worth watching (because some are boring/a waste of time while others are highly engaging and totally worth it).

I also got an account on MyAnimeList and sent you a friend request. I've been keeping the Anime and Manga I read/watch updated as well. I like your profile picture.

Last edited:
My comments on your recent post:

1- I like how you showed the AdelaXVincent scene from Madam Puddifoot's perspective. It made it more entertaining and it made me laugh. :bishiesparklesl: While I read your post I played this Sword Art Online soundtrack... I love every single AdelaXVincent scene! <3 They're such an adorable couple!
2- I love the 'indirect kiss' cliche when someone feeds someone else with their own utensils on a date! Adorable! 👏 :33:
3- I love the 'crush licks the crumbs off their partner's face' cliche! It's my favorite shojo cliche and I can never get enough of it. (I planned acts where I was going to use it, but I forced myself to be patient. I can't allow myself to rush any of the relationships because I want to see more of that cliche, so I refrained from using it before now. I didn't feel like it would suit the AlastairXAislynn relationship so I didn't use it there.)
4- I hope no one spoils their fun! I wish Adela a happy birthday and I hope it stays happy!

I will skip to Tuesday, during the Magic in Art class. Rosaleya, Stephan and Edmund will walk into the classroom and take their seats, because I do not know what will happen during the class.

I am glad that you enjoyed it 😄 I knew you would 😆

They all got homework for magic in art class 🙂 To finish and animate their paintings and do a short oral presentation for everyone in the class

Before I go ahead with my post, I need clarification. :3: Did the cockroach appear in the first year's dorm or the seventh year's dorm? There are dorms for each year and both Athena and Rosa are in the seventh year dorm, Athena takes some seventh year classes besides one year classes and is old enough to be with the other seventh years in one dorm. However, you mentioned that a first-year called Crystal's attention.

It happened in the seventh years' dorm (and no one will find out that it was Athena who planted the cockroach), but a first year heard the girl saying to call for a professor so she ran to get Crystal. Sorry for not being clear enough.

`When Rosaleya asks Elias for permission to use Soren's spells, please do not make it like Rosaleya is interrupting Elias, because I don't want him to be annoyed by Rosaleya's question.
`Please don't have him ban all of the spells...at least approve one or two?
`Please don't let him read the parchment's contents out loud. (I think that, after seeing Leigh's behavior and Rosaleya's behavior, he can understand Rosaleya's personality a bit better, at least enough to allow her some form of freedom in what she considers 'fun'.)
`I would love a scene, or even a few lines, where your male professors/a few male professors talk about the painting that the Masked Man showed them tonight (after dinner).
`Did I annoy you with the details on the Masked Man's painting? I wanted to make it lewd but if I cause you any sort of irritation I will refrain from describing his art so vividly in the future.

- Of course, she is not interrupting him, since she raised her hand to ask him a question.

- The only spells that are banned on school grounds are the three forbidden curses: The Killing Curse, the Cruciatus Curse, and the Imperius Curse.
As long the students respect each other and do not bully, they may have fun with any other spells, jinx, curse...but ripping off all the clothes till the extent of humiliation is a BIG NO from Elias' perspective. Remember when Luna shared her memories with Elias about her childhood and past at Hogwarts, that particular scene when a group of girls attacked Luna. Since he became headmaster, he would not allow bullies.

- I never thought about having him read the contents of the parchment aloud, so do not worry.

- I have thought about a scene like that xD

- It is alright, as long as you do not go against the community guidelines of this site 😅

I have been very busy this week, so I am going to post tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions 🙃

- Why have Alastair forbidden demons to kill magical people that are not on the Shiki Agency's Villain List? Demons are demons, they belong to another realm than the earth, they are higher beings than humans. Humans cannot kill demons, not even with magic. However, demons would not be able to kill humans by ease?

1- I believe demons would be able to kill and devour souls by humans who have weak souls by possessing them. Because the masked guy is killing all those muggles who want to commit suicide (I remember I read it as his reasons for killing them, correct me if I'm wrong). A human who wants commit suicide, have a weak soul and lost all faith in life, being filled with negative instead which makes it easier to possess. Unless if the masked guy has signed contracts with these humans, by either forcing them into it or giving them a choice.

2 - hence, demons are able to kill and devour souls by humans who made a contract with them after the end of the contract or if the human tries to break the contract. So if a wizard, who is not listed by the Shiki Agency, choose to make a contract with a demon, then he has sold his soul and given the right to the demon to devour his soul. This actually creates a loophole in both laws: 1) Demons are forbidden from killing magical humans that aren't on the Shiki Agency's Villain List and 2)Demons are forbidden from devouring the souls of magical humans that aren't on the Shiki Agency's Villain List. Signing a contract with a demon is classic. However, since you have Nova who fulfills the desires of humans by just requesting them to do him favors, would the contract method be non-relevant?

3 - trying to kill them by using either wizarding magic or muggle methods - this will give a chance to humans with stronger souls and willpower to be able to defend themselves. If a demon manages to kill that way, would he or she be able to catch and devour the soul?

4 - by using other powers, for instance when Alastair "made" Reji to commit suicide with his demonic power. Should not that power or any other power only be powerful on humans with a weak heart, soul or mind?

However, demons who choose to live on earth, should they not follow the laws on earth? In the muggle world, it is illegal to kill. Wizarding World is different, killing curse is not banned anymore, but it does not give anyone the right to murder. As long as they do not inhabit the earth, they are not obliged to follow the laws by humans and can kill humans to devour their souls. So, since the masked guy is currently living on earth, by killing so many muggles, makes him to a criminal according to both the wizarding and muggle worlds. Or will he only be regarded as a criminal by the demonic laws? Since it is legal to kill and devour souls of muggles, is he abusing the demonic laws or not?

What do you think? 🙂

I planned to reveal these facts later in my posts (Rosaleya was going to ask your questions to Claudia when she visits their home for Christmas), but I will write them here to avoid confusion (maybe I was trying to be too secretive with the facts, saving them up for reveals later on).

-Alastair's perspective: Lucifer allowed and even encouraged the killing of all humans, as long as demons weren't killing each other, during his time as the King of Hell. Since the magical population is already quite small compared to the Muggle one, I don't want it to shrink more than necessary. Since the many pureblood demons need sustenance, I will still allow them to consume Muggle souls. However, wicked magical beings deserve to be killed, so demons are allowed to kill the wicked people on the Shiki Agency's list, since most of them are on that list. If demons continue to devour souls this way, then in the future the world will consist of many demons and magical beings, and less Muggles. That sounds perfect, since most demons will not kill innocent Muggles, so the majority of the remaining Muggle population will be innocents and virtuous people.

- Nova is the exception. Many other demons can grant wishes, or have powers that allow them to fulfil human desires, and many ask for souls in exchange, in sharp contrast to Nova's unrealistic generosity. Satan is well-known for doing this (and he doesn't force them, he only temps them), and there is nothing wrong with it: Satan finds Muggles that reach a point in their life where everything is about to go wrong; often times in a fictional work, characters will change after they:

`have nothing left to live for
`have been traumatized in a terrible way
`have lost something precious to them

And this may cause them to become a different person entirely (and their soul will change colour and taste bad). Satan takes the Muggles' souls right before everything turns sour, so he is able to enjoy untainted, pure souls before they are ruined. Technically, he is killing innocents, but given time they would not remain innocent, since people change over time (not always for the better).

- Alastair does not allow demons to request a magical being's soul in exchange for a favour/wish (he specifies in a different law that asking for the soul in exchange for a favour, even if the magical being suggests it, is illegal by demonic law. If a magical being who isn't on the Shiki Agency's list elects to sell their soul to a demon, one of Alastair's laws prevents the demons from accepting the deal, and they must instead negotiate with the magical being to give up something else instead.

- If a demon is attacked first by a magical being, they are not allowed to kill them (and hence enjoy their soul), even if it was 'in self defence'. A law states that the demon must use magic that makes the Muggle/Muggles fall unconscious, then remove the necessary memories so that the incident does not repeat itself.

- Reiji is a demon. Alastair also banned homosexuality in Hell, and the price for breaking that law is death. He verbally expressed his hatred for Reiji for breaking his laws, and Reiji made to commit suicide, but hesitated. Alastair helped, then confined Reiji in an area of Hell meant for sinners. During their demonic education, young demons are informed that homosexuality is immoral for various reasons, mainly that comradery between members of the same gender is fine, but some demons may confuse love for lust, which is a huge mistake. Often times, demons will feel as if they still wish to engage in certain activities with members of the same gender no matter how much they are taught that it is wrong. In that case, they attend special lectures to help them fully understand and develop their moral compass, and afterwards they will never attempt to take any action in regards to homosexuality. Homosexuality in fictional works is permitted, and as long as a blunt line is drawn between fiction and reality in the reader's mind they are permitted to read them. The only restriction on works involving homosexuality are that if the homosexual characters get a happy ending, the work must be categorized as 'fiction'.

- Alastair believes that his own set of laws is sufficient, so demons are allowed to ignore the Human Realm's laws as long as they are not breaking Hell's laws. Demons are legally permitted to kill Muggles, but nearly all demons are educated against killing innocents. Some larger laws in Hell (like killing magical beings that are not on the Shiki Agency's list) are punishable by death and the confinement to the 'Sinners' Districts' like Reiji. The one exception is Celeste, who he allowed to ignore the 'no killing magical beings' law. All demonic 'princes' know of this exception, but only the 'princes'.

I will still include these facts in the role-play
lulc2.jpg

Actually, you answered more than I asked for. The red text (Alastair's perspective) was sufficient :3:

It makes sense to me that demons consume human souls because it is their food, but I feel confused that a demon would want to make the earth a better place. Since Alastair is part human since his maternal grandfather was human and born on Earth, then it is sensible that he cares about Earth and wants to make it to a better place. ^_^

Anyway, on to my post: Please give the painting to Adela (I need it for a planned scene 😎) after Edmund has shown it to the professors that favor this kind of art: Macnair, Avery, Rockwood, Selwyn, Mulciber, Rowle and Andrew Dolohov.

That's exactly what I was going to have him do with the painting!

Also, demons are motivated to make the Earth better because...who wouldn't want to make every place (Earth) more like their favorite place (Hell)? Many demons feel this way; it's evident in the way that they've built a myriad of areas in the Human Realm to hang out and sh!+ talk the humans/Muggles in between meals/activities. Also, many demons used to be humans (so they share Alastair's motivation that you mentioned for making the earth great again).

I want to write the following scenes in my next post:

~Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Duelling Class (Stephan, Rosaleya, the Masked Man)
~Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Painting Show and Tell (Perv Teachers [including Crystal] and the Masked Man)
~Friday, Sept 14th =Rosaleya Receives A Gift and Letter from Leigh During Breakfast
~Saturday, Sept 15th =Rosaleya Visits Knockturn to Spend Time with Leigh (One post for the whole weekend)

Please tell me what I can and cannot write in my next post, so that I don't ruin any of your plans. If I can write all three of these in one post, then I want to skip to October 5th for the guest lecture in the post after that.

I just need two posts,

one post that happens after lunch on the 11th, so it is when the dueling class is over.
the second post that happens when Adela receives the painting by the masked student after he has shown it around.

So you can only write 14th and 15th Sept as one post. :3:

So...

Post one (the post I'm writing): All of the Sept 11th scenes
Post Two: all of the September 14th and 15th scenes
Post Three: The October 5th lecture

Last edited:
No 😅

Your post: Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Duelling Class (Stephan, Rosaleya, the Masked Man)
My post: xxx plus Elias needs to say something to everyone in the dueling class before the bell rings.
Your post: Tuesday, Sept. 11th =Painting Show and Tell
My post: xxx - when Adela receives the painting
Your post: 14 + 15

What area of Hogwarts would be best suited for the Masked Man's reveal of the painting? I feel like the staff room isn't quite right and the grounds aren't right, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back