• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
The watches would provide no more information than what already existed and no amount of fiddling with them would enable any potentially secret functions.

The second Silas stepped back into the light, he stopped being scratched, though the wounds on his and Ingrid's body persisted.

Swiping her arm through the darkness didn't lead to Ingrid getting scratched. Whether or not this was because she was mostly in the light or just because she was moving too fast, it was hard to tell. Either way, she didn't see anything lurking about waiting to attack her.

Smile wasn't much more effective. Throwing all of his weight into the door caused him to sprawl out as it was easily flung open as it had when they entered. It easily closed as well, no change there. What did change however was the moment Smile took a step out, his watch beeped and a new message appeared.

Warning!
All passengers have moved to the next car. You have exactly five seconds to do the same.

Even as he watched it, the timer ticked down. Four, three, two, one.

Then, right before his eyes, the previous car disconnected and imploded. Crumpling inwards until it had shrunk into a tiny ball before that too vanished into thin air.

Fortunately. He was still standing on the dining car section so was spared a horrible fate. Then a second message came after.

Warning!
Remaining outside of the train for too long is hazardous to your health. Please return to your car.

It would take him a second to realize that though it was a beautiful countryside, trees, fields, and even air rushing by as the train moved, he couldn't breathe. Physically he was taking breaths, but it was as if he wasn't getting anything from the action.

"Well least that stopped..."
Still hurts like hell though!
Addressing Ingrid specifically, Silas responds, "Yeah, I think I'll keep that one in mind."
As for the more general conversation, he first indicates his views on the people around.
"I'm glad we can all come to a general consensus of a loose alliance here.
And as such, I feel brave enough to let my watch out, especially with the suggestion that someone without one may be an 'enemy'."

He unrolls his sleeve to let the watch back out.
"Now I still firmly believe that it is a simple puzzle stopping us from opening the door. I believe it could be one of a few things.
A, the answer lies within the darkness, so it become a risk and reward plus sacrifice for success deal.

B, The answer is in the light, preferably around here, that will slowly light up the room, allowing more exploration and investigation.
Or finally C, there is an enemy causing the scratches in the dark right here and right now, and we must kill them.
Granted, these are all guesses. I could be completely wrong here."

That's when one of them walks back to the bridge to the previous car.
"I wouldn't do- ah forget it he'll learn."
It's pretty obvious that we can't go back, if we could then that would defeat the entire purpose of the moving from car to car.
Though I also do find it strange that we all must be in the same car together or we die. So maybe when they talk about enemies...
No, no. We're in an alliance. For now at least.

"JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST!" was all that Ingrid could muster after the previous car had, what, imploded? This game isn't fun.

Ingrid nodded her head toward her previous shoe victim ( Ciscodog Ciscodog ). "I really can't risk being in this darkness any longer. So we need to figure out a solution to option B, because I'm not moving from this spot. I'll look for something over here, at least." She peered upward, planning to scan every visible inch of her area before giving up on Option B. There had to be some sort of information visible, because she wasn't risking the darkness again.

"Ingrid, by the way. If I die, it doesn't really matter; no family, no friends. But I'll be damned if you take my life without knowing my name beforehand. And, uh, if this train has an end destination, I've got a sinking feeling that we won't be allowed to live if we haven't "solved" this bullshit fucking puzzle mess. So let's get a fucking move on while we're at it."

Boom.

There goes the train car. Makes sense considering, again, people aren't supposed to stay in it when other enter. It does beg the question, who did that?
Anyways, introductions.
"Well then if we are all agreeing to be nice and not throw any more shoes, I'm Silas. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I don't know why I'm here or why, but I do want outta this place quickly. If teaming up with you guys help, then I'm all for it. Personally, I think we have a few more questions to ask, more then just how the hell do we get out of here, but also who did this. Eh, longer questions later, let's get out of this car."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back