• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's not like she's left the building. She simply took the opportunity to slip away for now.
I meant that there would be no opportunity with LES attracting so much attention to her by identifying her as "an important asset to finding a very dangerous man" which also means that LES himself will be watching her like a hawk. She could still go into one of the private rooms though.

I meant that there would be no opportunity with LES attracting so much attention to her by identifying her as "an important asset to finding a very dangerous man" which also means that LES himself will be watching her like a hawk. She could still go into one of the private rooms though.

Now now. LES is a It. Don't make it angry.

And no character specifically said they were watching Lucy/blocking her and the ones that were were talking to other characters.

I'm simply moving her so I'm not stuck trying to RP with 4/5 people at once. It gets super confusing lol

I understand what you are doing. But with a robot watching her, I'm not sure she can "slip away unnoticed", especially with her clearly standing out. However, ITS not my character and I don't know how exactly IT would react so do as you please I guess.

I understand what you are doing. But with a robot watching her, I'm not sure she can "slip away unnoticed", especially with her clearly standing out. However, ITS not my character and I don't know how exactly IT would react so do as you please I guess.

I mean. If it really is a big issue for either you or Sarah Bear Sarah Bear I can change it.

Its no issue. You can do whatever you want as long as it makes logical sense.
Avari Avari No issues here, I like the added challenge to trying to communicate, and think the way Lucy reacted was pretty logical, so long as she didn't use the front door, Atticus being there, however she's very slippery. Also RIP ZACK HALL, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!

Last edited:
Now now. LES is a It. Don't make it angry.

And no character specifically said they were watching Lucy/blocking her and the ones that were were talking to other characters.

I'm simply moving her so I'm not stuck trying to RP with 4/5 people at once. It gets super confusing lol
Oh and thanks for the non binary support, Avari Avari

GotDAMN, it feels like I haven't been here in forever! I missed so much. I feel like a terrible GM...
Will get to character approvals and in-game posting after school today.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been on recently. Inventory week, personal problems, and family issues are killing me.
I feel you. Work and daily life are at my throat, too. But as I've said numerous times earlier, no need to be sorry. Real life comes first.

Yo wassup guys. I joined in very early and like never did anything. Lol. I just created my character sheet. Any major plot events that happen....also fun fact. The notifications on this roleplay failed me.

Yo wassup guys. I joined in very early and like never did anything. Lol. I just created my character sheet. Any major plot events that happen....also fun fact. The notifications on this roleplay failed me.

Rp is going at a slow pace now, plot is essentially that everyone is in the bar called "Touch of Home"

I hope this RP aint dead yet but thats 2 days with no posts so idk. Feel free to post up, I'll still respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back