• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I post a lot too, if I am doing too much, let me know, I won't get triggered if yaull coach me up to work well within the system.

Mainly I just want to keep the content coming. As soon as those alerts dry up, people stop replying and the RP dies. I'd really like this one to survive however, because I love the setting and my character is really fun to write & has a lot of layers to unwrap despite how simplistic he appears. On top of that, I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts for the most part which is rare because I'm a nitpicking asshole, so full maniac, two-three posts a day will be standard for me as long as there is enough content for me to reply to, however if you guys want me to keep it to 1-2 a day I will acquiesce and promptly chill the F out with my post count lol.

Oh absolutely. I've never been a part of an RP that hasn't dried up in a month. I'll keep this one running with all my power! ahaha.

Can I just say that I'm so glad you guys want to keep this going? Because my other roleplay projects haven't had nearly this much positive reception and willingness to continue. So thank you all, for liking my humble little roleplay. Here's to more adventures in the future of this game.

Can I just say that I'm so glad you guys want to keep this going? Because my other roleplay projects haven't had nearly this much positive reception and willingness to continue. So thank you all, for liking my humble little roleplay. Here's to more adventures in the future of this game.

tumblr_opgrxmdhPq1wosyfko1_500.gif

also when is my Levi/Lucy scene dammnit

just to jump on this bandwagon & everything, this is acc one of the best groups I've seen in quite a long time?? honestly I'm just reading everything like
♡ (:
ALSO IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY I meant to have everything up yesterday but I fell asleep
I'm going to try & finish the last bit up tonight, so if anyone wants some last minute ~interaction~ just hmu!

just to jump on this bandwagon & everything, this is acc one of the best groups I've seen in quite a long time?? honestly I'm just reading everything like
♡ (:
ALSO IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY I meant to have everything up yesterday but I fell asleep
I'm going to try & finish the last bit up tonight, so if anyone wants some last minute ~interaction~ just hmu!

bgvhfvgyhfvyh.gif

♡ (:
Sleep? Between studying, working and this, I barely have time to even touch my bed lmao.

I wouldn't worry about waiting too much for us slower players. I'm military so I don't keep normal work hours, unfortunately. I'm lucky if I can manage one post a day and I don't think it's fair that the story gets slowed too much because of that. As HunterJJ said it would be a shame for this thing to die before we even get to kill Finch.

Also, I'd like to echo that I too am enjoying everyone's writing thoroughly. I must have gotten lucky with my first RP on this site.

Unfortunately I will have to announce the withdrawal of myself from this rp. As it is I fear that I wouldn't have enough time to balance school, work, D&D and my other RP's while being active. Sorry

I wouldn't worry about waiting too much for us slower players. I'm military so I don't keep normal work hours, unfortunately. I'm lucky if I can manage one post a day and I don't think it's fair that the story gets slowed too much because of that. As HunterJJ said it would be a shame for this thing to die before we even get to kill Finch.

Also, I'd like to echo that I too am enjoying everyone's writing thoroughly. I must have gotten lucky with my first RP on this site.

I feel bad if players aren't given adequate time to respond tho

I usually give like, 24 hours.

So I've like, had Lucy move to her room mostly so not every single player is in the same room, I'm having trouble keeping up with all the interactions ahaha.

If anyone wants to do something, DM me or I'll have Lucy nap it out for a bit.

Would Love to interact with capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , or Locomotive Locomotive I think

Locomotive Locomotive

Saw your mention, if you're interested in having our characters have shared history (maybe fought in the same battle as soldiers decades ago) that would be cool.

Not as people who knew each other, because that would mean ret-conning posts & it would be corny imo to be long lost battle buddies lol. Maybe fought on opposite sides? Same regiment? I'm not familiar with the history of this universe so I don't know what options are available, but your guy has war flashbacks so clearly there's been some serious armed conflict over the past few decades.

I think it'd be an interesting dynamic as our characters inhabit opposite sides of the moral spectrum, a common starting point would be cool. As both had similar starting hands and one turned out well with the other turning out horribly.

If not that's cool, not everyone wants to tie their history with others, just an idea.

Unfortunately I will have to announce the withdrawal of myself from this rp. As it is I fear that I wouldn't have enough time to balance school, work, D&D and my other RP's while being active. Sorry
Oh dear. Don't be sorry, friend. Real life does come first, after all.

So I've like, had Lucy move to her room mostly so not every single player is in the same room, I'm having trouble keeping up with all the interactions ahaha.

If anyone wants to do something, DM me or I'll have Lucy nap it out for a bit.

Would Love to interact with capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , or Locomotive Locomotive I think
I myself am starting to lose track, too, but wouldn't mind an interaction with Lucy. Just let me accept the militiamen's offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back