• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Founders Ooc/Plotting (Hogwarts inspired)

victoria is open for plotting! i’m finishing up rhys’s cs still, but feel free to inquire about him or send potential plots my way anyway!

i looked over everyones forms and i have some ideas!

monty:
i think he and cosmo will get along great! i could see them being really good friends despite being in different houses and the winter twins struggling with their familial issues. maybe he and cosmo could work out/practice quidditch together?
i think clara would not like how happy monty seems to be all of the time but secretly grow to like him or admire the traits they do have in common. shes very flirty when she wants to be and i bet when they get into fights or start to bicker she'll probably say stuff like "youre so pretty until you open your mouth" and stuff like that. they might run into each other a lot at the library

lorrie:
depending on if shes more like cosmo or clara, i could see her being friends with either one of them! she shares a lot of traits with clara but if her personality is more friendly and warm than not, clara might intentionally not befriend lorrie. however if she is that way, cosmo would love lorrie for those traits. maybe cosmo helps lorrie if/when she gets overstimulated and similar things if they become friends?

lottie:
i think she and clara could be really good friends, especially since they are both in the same house. if she's super mean to everyone without prompting though then probably not, but i bet they have times where they get along and times that they dont. clara pretends to be mean, but she isn't so once she finds out lottie isnt faking it like she is, that might be an issue
cosmo probably doesnt like her either and compares her to his nightmare of a sister clara lol. id love to see her and cosmo get into fights where she bests him and hes left looking like an idiot

victoria:
for some reason i cant read through her or rhys' forms without quoting the post and then reading through the fancypost text (i think its an issue on my side and not the fancypost itself) so im sorry if i missed some stuff, but i think she and cosmo would get along great! i think both the winter twins would think shes pretty too. i think if cosmo ever saw her struggling with something he'd pretend that hes bored to make her feel better about accepting his help when he thinks she might need it

rhys:
i think he and clara either love each other and are good friends or hate each other with the passion of a million suns. everything listed for his personality so far is exactly what clara is like so they might butt heads or share the same brain cell sometimes. i think if they are friends then she would tease rhys about angel having a thing for him. with cosmo if they got along i think cosmo would be thankful to have a friend thats similar to his sister since they dont get along. depending on if clara and rhys are friends or not, cosmo may go bother his sister to give rhys recommendations of things that he thinks rhys will like (for example, since clara and rhys both like to play the piano and read, cosmo might trick clara into telling him where she gets her tuning equipment or good music books so that cosmo can tell rhys about it)

eve:
i think clara wouldnt know what to make of her. she might intentionally mess with eve just to confuse her if she realizes how bad her social awareness is. if they ever became friends clara would try to help her learn how to read a room. whereas cosmo probably finds her really endearing. i could see him developing a crush on her later down the line but for the time being he probably really admires her staying true to herself and might try to help bring her out of her shy shell

nico:
until he starts to view muggles as equals, i dont see either of the twins liking him. clara and him probably get into heated arguments about politics and shes probably mean to him when he says something unhinged about muggles. cosmo is likely to speak up too however nico could likely embarrass cosmo because he isnt able to come up with any good retorts when hes arguing

delphi:
i could see her and cosmo being good friends too. he probably feels bad that shes in an arranged marriage (if its something shes not happy about). maybe they pig out together on chocolates and debate quidditch?

angel:
i still think she and cosmo would make good friends! everything we had planned before with her and cosmo (them being friends and hanging out and stuff) im still down for if you are. also if cosmo ever confided her feelings for sebastian and rhys cosmo would 100% try to play cupid for her

sebastian:
i know we already did some plotting and i still love all of that stuff. i mostly put this here so that way you didnt think i forgot about it lol

Would you like to have Angel and Sebastian have an interaction on the train? Zombie. Zombie.

That also goes for everyone working in their first posts! Feel free to toss your characters wherever you like on the train.

Would you like to have Angel and Sebastian have an interaction on the train? Zombie. Zombie.

That also goes for everyone working in their first posts! Feel free to toss your characters wherever you like on the train.

I’m having him briefly go speak to Clara and Cosmo, but feel free to have Angel join that interaction!

Hello I’m still waiting on first posts from everyone! If you all are still interested please post soon

Hello I’m still waiting on first posts from everyone! If you all are still interested please post soon
I will be posting asap! Although, I did have a question.

It seems I mistakenly wrote Evelynn's backstory implying that she's gone through around five years of Hogwarts already, but the IC posts correlating with character ages make me think that this is Hogwarts' first official year, whereas I thought it was simply among the first few years with some room to allow non-first-year characters.

Should I rewrite the portion of Evelynn's backstory that includes Hogwarts, or is my assumption that this is not the very first correct? Perhaps the school is simply allowing students of all ages to be permitted due to its recent founding?

I will be posting asap! Although, I did have a question.

It seems I mistakenly wrote Evelynn's backstory implying that she's gone through around five years of Hogwarts already, but the IC posts correlating with character ages make me think that this is Hogwarts' first official year, whereas I thought it was simply among the first few years with some room to allow non-first-year characters.

Should I rewrite the portion of Evelynn's backstory that includes Hogwarts, or is my assumption that this is not the very first correct? Perhaps the school is simply allowing students of all ages to be permitted due to its recent founding?
Yes I think I must have missed that in the form.

This is the very first year that Hogwarts has opened. The students have all just been hand selected by the founders themselves and once they arrive at the school they will officially be put into their houses.

The students before now were either at other wizarding schools that were open or home schooled.

Yes I think I must have missed that in the form.

This is the very first year that Hogwarts has opened. The students have all just been hand selected by the founders themselves and once they arrive at the school they will officially be put into their houses.

The students before now were either at other wizarding schools that were open or home schooled.
Ok! I'll rewrite her backstory soon to either be a bit more vague with her schooling or imply she was homeschooled-- maybe the animagus ritual is a family tradition, or something she learned at another school.

My backstory has been rewritten; sorry for the delay! I will also be able to write an introductory post for Eve soon.

... I apologize for basically abandoning my intro post all week. I have no clue where all my time went...

Found some time to write! Hopefully, it's not too short, or not descriptive enough. Also found an IC bbcode thanks to the others' posts. :p

I think I’m still waiting on a couple more posts! Everyone feel free to post again at anytime. I’ll be having us arrive at Hogwarts shortly.

Hello checking in to see who all is still interested? I’ll move the thread along if people are still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back