• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"Oh yeah? Watch this!" he dropped the axe, then grabbed a log. He began tugging at it's sides.

“That’s not gonna work. If you couldn‘t do it with an axe, you can‘t so it with your bare hands.”

Between grunts, he replied "No... I can feel it budge out of the way. Yep, it... feels much lighter." Absolutely nothing was happening to the log, it looked like the log was winning the fight. Logs 2: Colin 0

“You suck at this. Just stop before you hurt yourself.”

Out of frustration, he dropped it to the ground, then picked his axe up. In one swift motion, he landed a clean hit on his foot.

Ivana had been laughing at Colin's pathetic attempts to mimic her, but she stopped immediately when she heard him hit his own foot with the axe.

Looking down at blood gushing out of his (former) foot, he let out a horrifying screech "OH GOD--- OH MY GOD!". He fell to the ground, clasping his foot, wirthing on the ground.

“OH HOLY SHIT!” *Lux rushes over in a panic* “Y-YOU’RE GONNA BE ALRIGHT! GET HIM TO THE MEDIC CENTER! FAST!”

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!?" Ivana screamed before hurrying over to him. "STOP ROLLING AROUND AND LET ME HELP YOU!!"

"WELL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! DID YOU THINK I'D HIT MY FOOT ON PURPOSE?! NO!" he raised his voice, then slowly tried to sit up.

Ivana would probably make sure he had no feet remaining if he had screamed at her like that under normal circumstances, but she bent down and carefully scooped Colin up. "You'll be okay." she said, trying to soothe him, even though she looked very stressed.

*Despite seemingly hating Colin a whole lot, Lux seemed very worried for Colin’s health*

Colin simply nodded, avoiding looking at his foot. He slung his arms around her, trying to hold onto her for dear life.

"You'll be okay." she repeated, but it sounded like she was trying to soothe herself as well as she hurried out of her yard and into the village, which was already starting to crowd up again.

"If your gradma notices... I'll just take the blame. We both know it really was my fault anyways" he said in a quiet voice, it sounded soft. Especially coming from someone like him. "You won't have to cut it off, right?!"

"...No. You're going to be fine." Ivana replied. But she didn't sound completely sure. She knew that the medics were good at what they did, but could they fix an injury this serious? She dodged passersby as she hurried along, trying to ignore the blood on her clothes and the blood dripping down the road.

He simply nodded, feeling too weak to reply. He shifted his body, trying to make it easier to be held.

"You're okay, you're good..." she continued to mumble consoling words until they made it to the medic center. The woman at the front desk took one look at the blood dripping onto the floor, and rang a bell. A medic and a nurse came over with a wheeled stretcher a minute later, and took Colin from her.
"Another human?" the nurse asked snootily. Ivana simply glared at her until she turned red, and followed along as they wheeled him into a free room.

Colin fell limp, he battled himself to keep his eyes open. The blood loss didn't make it any better, but he refused to fall unconcious. He tried to keep himself entretained, moving his hands around, looking around, counting in his mind.

The medic and nurse transferred him to the bed, and the nurse began mopping up the blood. "Not good. He cut himself to the bone." the nurse told the medic.
"Get me some sleep draught. This operation will take a while." The medic said sharply. The nurse nodded and left. The medic told Ivana, "I suggest you go wait in the waiting room."

He jolted up, tyring to back off from the nurse. "WAITWAITWAIT- You're going to cut it off? I can't afford to lose any limbs right now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back