• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

He smiled back, feeling somewhat comforted. "Just you wait, I'm going to save your life once." he remarked, then addded "Consider it a threat and a promise."

"Sure you will." Ivana replied as they slowly began their descent upstairs. "If one day I find myself as a damsel in distress, I'll know I can count on a knight in shining armor to help me, or make the situation worse."

"Well, yes... Are you going to carry me somewhere?" Colin looked back at her "I'm assuming I'll sleep down here, since I'm recovering."

"Well, gotta keep tabs on you, you're still my responsibility. You're still sleeping with me." Ivana answered simply. "even though your foot's in terrible shape, I wouldn't put it against you to somehow sneak away."

"Well, if I did escape... I'd be dead in minutes." he added, sombrely "I'd open my wounds again, then die from exposure while crawling away. Besides, the guards would probably get me first anyway."

*Lux comes over to the stairs to see what’s happening* “Colin! You’re back! I’m so happy you’re still alive!”

He looked surprised, pleasantly surprised "Of course I'm alive, I'm not going down that easily!". Colin began to smile, recovering his spirits again.

Horace was sipping from a drink he had gotten from the cafeteria.

"That's a lot of IOUs" Horace said before continuing to drink his beverage.

"Might have to make a formal business ledger just to document it all!" Gus chimed in.

"At this point, for every time I'm saved, I'll get one nickle!" he glanced at Ivana "Or whatever currency it's used here."

"No coins needed! Just one easy simple payment. Your eternal soul is all that's nee- I'm kidding! I'm sure your helpful friend knows what her help is worth" Gus said.

Horace was too busy drinking his beverage to comment on the subject. He did help himself to one of the chairs in the sunlight.

"Well, now I got a crushed foot too. Life's a comedy, alright. It just so happens to be slapstick."

"I suppose so." Ivana stopped stalling and picked Colin up carefully, making sure not to accidentally hurt his foot. "Enough talking, you should be resting." she began climbing up the stairs and gently kicked open her bedroom door. "Good thing you're light. I don't think I would carry you up and down otherwise."

"I probably lost some pounds too, do I even weight anything to you?" Colin looked up at her, feeling insignificant "It's kind of humilliating being dragged around like this.

"Too bad." Ivana replied, looking down at him. She smiled, her whiskers twitching slightly. "You don't have much of a choice, do you?"

He frowned, nudging her with his elbow "Well, no, since I'm basically stuck here and have no where else to go."

"Exactly. Now shut up. And to answer your question, no, you don't weigh anything." Ivana carefully laid Colin down. "Well...um...can I do anything else for you?"

He shrugged, lying down on his back "Not much... I'm off to sleep now. Thanks for bringing me here, I guess."

"You're welcome. If you need me for anything, just call." Ivana smiled softly before leaving, closing the door behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back