• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"Yep. You'll be hunky-dory in no time." Ivana replied. She stood up as well, stretching a little. "You're welcome." she returned the smile, absentmindedly scratching the back of one of her rabbit ears. "You know, I don't normally like humans. You're a bit different."

Tal blinked. “Well.. I’ll take that as a compliment?” He chuckled slightly at her. “It’s good to hear I’ve made a good impression. I thought I was being real awkward since I‘m one of the few humans in this village.”

"Trust me, you could be a lot worse. For example-" Ivana pointed at Colin and muttered, "-That one over there woke up this morning, and looked down at me chopping wood. The FIRST thing he said was, 'Oh, great, an axe murderer'. And we've been more than acquaintances."

“Really? I think you and the detective have the potential to get along. Good banter makes for a good friendship, after all,” He said jokingly.

*Lux tosses and turns, trying to fall back asleep with all the talking*

Horace watched Ivana bandage Tal up and such and making various comments. "Ooooh" "huh..." "there ya go!"

"Oh, me? I slept alright. Same ol' same ol' " Horace said.

"Yeah, those humans are something..." Horace said.

"Yes, you are, Horace"
Gus commented.

Horace looked at the couch then plopped down on an empty spot.

*Lux sighs* “I gotta find a better place to sleep…”

"Well, fine, maybe I've been acting too defensively. But c'mon, can't you tell I'm just doing friendly jabs at you?"

"I mean, being woken up by grunting and chopping noises isn't the most pleasant experience." Colin remarked defensively.

He grinned, then began strutting outside with his chest puffed "I'll show you how it's done." He grabbed an axe, then placed a log on a tree stump.

Ivana followed, murmuring, "Quit the strut, you remind me of a rooster." she leaned against a nearby tree, watching him with her arms folded.

He carefully picked the axe up, then lift the axe until it was just above his head. As he swung down, the axe flew right off his hands, flying into the wilderness.

Ivana suppressed a laugh, watching the axe soar out of his hands. A thump could be heard a second later as the axe finally hit the ground. This alone set Ivana off. "Oh yeah, you really showed me!!" she laughed.

He simply grit his teeth and picked the axe again "You saw nothing...!". Colin returned to the stump, then swung at the log, slightly denting it. "HAH! SEE?! I JUST NEEDED TO GRIP IT BETTER!" he shouted, filled with hubris.

Ivana bit her lip against more giggles, and shrugged as she looked at the dent. "You're supposed to split them in one swing, you know."

*Lux comes outside to see the commotion* “what’s going on out here…?”

Colin kept swinging the axe, doing a series of weak cuts. After a while, it was finally split in half, though heavily misshappen.

“Are you serious? If I had a correctly sized axe and log, I could cut better than that!”

Ivana strolled over and inspected the logs. "Terribly misshapen!~" she sang. "Little kids in the village could cut wood more evenly!"

Colin growled, frowning "Well, it's my first time. Did you seriously expect me to come here and split a log evenly with my bare hands?" He picked up another log, then placed it on the stump, pushing his first attempt off. "See, I'm going to split it right now!"

Ivana smirked before prepping up her hands. She then picked up a log with a small dent in the top, grabbed onto either side of the dent, then ripped it apart cleanly, tossing the pieces on a pile nearby. "Well, it's possible. Maybe just not by you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back