• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"Lie back down. We're not going to cut off your foot. We have to try and re-attach it the best we can. It will just hurt a lot and we'd rather not listen to your screams." The medic said bluntly.
"You'll be okay, Colin, trust me." Ivana offered a weak smile before turning to leave.

He seemed somewhat relieved, lying down once more. Colin looked at the ceiling, trying to remove the image of his bloodied foot.

Ivana left the room. The nurse then brought the sleep draught, and handed it to Colin. "Drink it, quickly." she said briskly.

He picked it up reluctantly, then chugged it down. "So... What's in th---" he collapsed as the sedatives kicked in.

(Tineskip for what? I logged on and saw two new pages, not entirely sure what all went down)

Horace sat in the house and watched as the others went outside. Horace heard some noises.

"Should we see what's going on...?" Horace asked Hus.
"Uuughh... Maybe not..." Gus said fully aware as to what was happening outside.

Eventually Horace went outside. He looked at the others, then at Colin.

"You don't look so good..
What happened to you...?" Horace asked.

"I hit myself on the foot" he paused, then added "...with an axe." Colin shuddered, feeling his foot burning again simply from remembering the scene. He was still somewhat disoriented from the sedatives, slurring his speech. "But... I'm gonna be fine..."

"The life lesson here, don't swing axes at your feet! It causes pain and pain is bad" Horace said with a complete look of contempt.

"Great advice, Horace" Gus said sarcastically.

"Maybe our defective detective friend will remember that" Hirace said grinning, patting Colin on the shoulder.

He just sighed "Yes, of course. I'll remember it for pretty much the rest of my life...". Colin yawned "Well, I should definitely go rest."

"Colin, you absolute idiot!" Ivana cried. She seemed very distressed. "Why would you do something that was obviously very dangerous?!"

"I... told you it slipped out of my hands... but you're right." Colin was exhasted, he tried to avoid being argumentative. "Why are you so nervous? I'm the one who almost lost a foot." he added.

"Right... Good night, everyone." he slowly hopped towards the stairs, helping himself with the railing. Colin continued going upstairs, shifting the weight of his body on his other leg.

Ivana watched him for a few seconds, then went over and offered her help. "I don't want you hurting yourself again." she said sincerely.

He glanced at her suspiciously, still trying to advance foward "You already did enough for me today, let me take care of this. You're stressed out of your mind."

Colin sighed, letting himself being carried "I owe you one. Well, two. Maybe three now..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back