• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

*Lux was still asleep, but nobody knew where he was. he could’ve been lost in the middle of the town, or somewhere on the mountain!*

(I'm fine with morning skip as well)

The sun hadn't rose yet. It was 5am.

"Horace! Wake up!" Gus called out.

"Huh" Horace snapped out of his dream, thinking to himself. He looked around in quite the daze. Bewildered and staggering out of bed. Feet shuffling across a wood floor. Horace began trudging his way into the living area. Wiping his eyes and reaching out to container. The vines covering the top began to move out of the way on their own ad if it felt his hand rapidly approach.

Horace reached into the container and grabbed an handful of seeds and berries. He also grabbed a fried fish. Food in perfectly good condition. He heated up the fish and ate his food. He then took a shower and put on another set of clothes.

Gus didn't understand why Horace used his hair brush, to brush Gus's branches instead of his own hair, but he did it.

Horace left his home, and began making his way back to the village. He remembered the route. By the time he got there, it was s more decent hour. The sun was beginning to rise. It looked nice. He knocked on Ivana's door.

"Morning, we're back!" Gus gave a telepathic greeting to all in Ivana's home.

Colin was still asleep, his posture made him look as if he had been run over. He slowly opened his eyes, awakened by the grunts "Ugh... is there a damn bear outside?!" he yelled, annoyed.

"There are many bears outside since this is the forest, but none are within the immediate vicinity, if that is what you are asking" Gus responded to Colin.

(Edited Gus's response and slight Grammar fix)

Last edited:
Ivana had quit training and instead decided to chop some logs for the fire...as soon as Horace and Gus went inside. She waved at them before sharpening an axe.

Horace looked and saw Ivana chopping wood and assumed it was safe to cone inside. So he did. He looked inside. "You look comfy. Did you sleep well?" Horace asked Tal.

Horace didn't see Lux, but Gus felt his presence.

"How was your sleep down there?" Gus said to Lux whom hid well.

*Lux wakes up and stirs a bit, looking around to see if someone saw him somehow*

He peeked out the window "Oh great, an ax murderer.". Colin began walking downstairs, greeting everyone in the living room.

"Sleepy head!" Horace called the detective as he came downstairs. Gus telepathically simulated the sound of a full grown adult male grizzly bear in a certain way that made it sound as if it were directly behind Colin.

*Lux crawled out from under the couch, yawning* “morning everyone…”

She came inside a few minutes later, a bit dirty and carrying logs to kindle the fire with, her breath foggy as she asked, letting what little warmth the dying fire provided, "Bit chilly out this morning, isn't it?"

“I don’t know if it is. I just woke up…” *Lux was still very tired, obviously wanting to just fall back asleep*

He screamed, instictively trying to punch the noise he heard from behind "HI-YAH! Oh... Must've been the wind."
"Sleepy head!" Horace called the detective as he came downstairs. Gus telepathically simulated the sound of a full grown adult male grizzly bear in a certain way that made it sound as if it were directly behind Colin.

"If you're still tired, Lux, go ahead and sleep, it's quite alright." Ivana mumbled, walking over and tending to the fire, so it burned brightly again, warming up the house once more. "Now where's my prisoner? I trust none of you let him escape?"

"I didn't really notice the cold... it sure is pretty outside though!" Horace said. Luckily for Horace, he had a little resistance against magic which also worked cold weather.

"Nobody can escape my pursuit of course!" Gus chimed in.

“Alright, I’m going back to sleep.” *Lux gets back under the couch, he lays on the floor and starts falling asleep*

"Good." Ivana nodded in approval, taking a second to warm herself before the fire, her breath having been turned to frost on her whiskers out in the cold, now melted.

Horace looked and saw Ivana chopping wood and assumed it was safe to cone inside. So he did. He looked inside. "You look comfy. Did you sleep well?" Horace asked Tal.

Horace didn't see Lux, but Gus felt his presence.

"How was your sleep down there?" Gus said to Lux whom hid well.
The man woke up a little later than the others and looked around the room groggily. He stretched his arms as he got up from the floor, taking the blanket with him as he did.

He felt much more rejuvenated after that sleep. Taleisin started to fold the blanket and looked to Horace upon hearing the question. “I slept great, thanks for asking,” He yawned. “What about you?”

"Oh, look who decided to finally wake up." Ivana turned upon hearing the man's voice. She lowered herself down to his level. "Can I look at how your wounds are doing real quick?" she asked gently.

“Oh right, right, sure,” He nodded and put the blanket aside. As he sat back down on the couch, he rolled up his sleeve to reveal the dressed wound on his upper shoulder, which was heavily covered in bandages.
“I think those doctors back at the medic center patched me up real good,” He added on optimistically. “Still hurts a bit, but I should be fine to use my arm so long as I don’t over-exert myself.”

She nodded. "They're very good at what they do. But I wanted to check, just in case..." she sat down next to him, gently pulling his arm closer to her to examine it properly. Her fingertips were cold, presumably because she was outside all morning.

"You're welcome." she replied, letting go of his arm after a few minutes. "You seem to be doing well, although we'll have to change your bandages later, it's important to keep bandages sanitary."

“I figured, it’s a good thing it’s getting better,” Tal muttered, nodding in agreement. As he stood up from the couch he rolled his sleeve back up and fixed his collar.
Shifting his gaze back to the woman, he smiled slightly. “I forgot to say it yesterday, but thanks for offering us your hospitality for the night,” he said gratefully. “It’s been some time since I last enjoyed the comfort of a home.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back