• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern -thE foREst- ooc chat

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.
so this is our ooc chat! if you have any questions or want to discuss all things relating to the rp, post here.

this is also the place to discuss any character relations and future interactions, so i encourage you to do so.

only rule is no drama... otherwise, have fun ^^

I can honestly see Stiles and Raven getting along, maybe not super well. But well enough that it would kinda shock them. Like they could totally be engaged in a conversation about supernatural stuff or horror movies and just realize that they are kinda opposites but not really.

And maybe Scott and Raven could have a faint inkling of who each other are because of their Youtube channels. Like maybe he actually reacted to one of her urban discovery/adventure/ghost hunt videos with his sister and was throwing a lot of shade because he doesn't agree at all with how she went into a broke down building at night. Meanwhile, his twin is just making rather insightful comments about the camera work and tips to improve it.

hah, i could see that. of all my characters, i'm most looking forward to playing her as she's just... fascinating?

the youtube reaction sounds like pure gold, we need to make this a thing!

hah, i could see that. of all my characters, i'm most looking forward to playing her as she's just... fascinating?

the youtube reaction sounds like pure gold, we need to make this a thing!

As for Damien, Stiles would probably geek out about the fact he wants to make a found footage horror movie. Like, the sweet bean would be so happy to give him tips and just guide him to be the best he could be with the camera. Honestly, just to hear that someone else like cinematography would just make her entire trip. XD

Scott, on the other hand, would be very unhappy that he is talking to his sister and just overall would not like him since he is kinda encouraging Stiles and her love for the supernatural. He is honestly worried that the guy and Raven are going to get her into doing the urban exploration thing, and just he wants her to be safe. Though he will dial it back when he sees him interact with Angel.

Honeybees Honeybees

Okay, I honestly think that Stiles would instantly get an itsy-bitsy crush on Finley cause he is a dream boat in her eyes, and just the fact that she could connect with him in the sense that she is also afraid of small spaces. Plus if she has a crush on him, she would so be using her camera to stare at him discreetly.. Possibly at his butt, cause HE IS IN SHAPE AND JUST SUPER FINE, WUT PERFECTION MUCH WOW her viewfinder just happened to zoom in by accident.

Meanwhile Scott would is just upset that there are so many bad influences, but at least Desdemona is like the least likely to corrupt his sister. She doesn't come off as the type to peer pressure someone to try, or really let someone go down that road if that person would get completely wrecked by. Though he is still super wary about her, mostly cause she doesn't like video games but he realizes that is a dumb reason.

BAHBAHBABE BAHBAHBABE
I have a feeling that Finley would probably quite enjoy the attention, though he's got zero capabilities thus far of actually engaging in a proper romance in the beginning because he'll be dealing with withdraw. Though once that ends he'd probably be more responsive, since at first he'd completely ignore. I think Desdemona would enjoy bothering Scott for the sake of it, although she'd secretly think he's a cool guy. I think though she'd be really interested in watching Stiles and Finley because she's super nose-y when it comes to friends. She might get a bit annoyed at the camera thing though, just because she wouldn't get it. I'm excited to see how all our characters will interact once the roleplay begins!

As for Damien, Stiles would probably geek out about the fact he wants to make a found footage horror movie. Like, the sweet bean would be so happy to give him tips and just guide him to be the best he could be with the camera. Honestly, just to hear that someone else like cinematography would just make her entire trip. XD

Scott, on the other hand, would be very unhappy that he is talking to his sister and just overall would not like him since he is kinda encouraging Stiles and her love for the supernatural. He is honestly worried that the guy and Raven are going to get her into doing the urban exploration thing, and just he wants her to be safe. Though he will dial it back when he sees him interact with Angel.

Honeybees Honeybees

Okay, I honestly think that Stiles would instantly get an itsy-bitsy crush on Finley cause he is a dream boat in her eyes, and just the fact that she could connect with him in the sense that she is also afraid of small spaces. Plus if she has a crush on him, she would so be using her camera to stare at him discreetly.. Possibly at his butt, cause HE IS IN SHAPE AND JUST SUPER FINE, WUT PERFECTION MUCH WOW her viewfinder just happened to zoom in by accident.

Meanwhile Scott would is just upset that there are so many bad influences, but at least Desdemona is like the least likely to corrupt his sister. She doesn't come off as the type to peer pressure someone to try, or really let someone go down that road if that person would get completely wrecked by. Though he is still super wary about her, mostly cause she doesn't like video games but he realizes that is a dumb reason.

Oh yeah, I can definitely see Damien getting along really well with Stiles. Anyone who loves horror and cinematography would be considered a friend of his, and despite his pride, he'd definitely bug her for critique as he hasn't been able to go to college due to the cost.

I think Raven will like Stiles... she won't be quite as friendly as Damien, but she won't have any issues either. She might also request camera advice for her videos, because despite being creepy, she's also a bit of a nerd XD

Damien won't like Scott either, as he's a big fan of urban exploration and breaking the rules, but aside from a bit of snark, he won't go out of his way to cause drama as it's just not his style. The one thing he will appreciate about Scott is that he's not a bad influence on Angel, but that's about it.

Raven, on the other hand, will probably be more obvious in her dislike and will give him those icy glare she's mastered and go out of her way to do anything that could be considered 'creepy' around him. She's quite vengeful if you mock her abilities, though she wouldn't do anything truly bad.

Honeybees Honeybees
Stiles probably wouldn't care too much about being ignored because she would deny the fact she is crushing on him. Mostly because of Scott and how he would instantly put himself between her and Finley. Plus she just expects that he is wayyyy out of her league and would do her hardest not to get her hopes up. Especially when he starts going through the withdrawals, but she would just feel compelled to help him since he probably feels like he is dying. She honestly just doesn't have the heart to not help him at that point. With Desdemona she would honestly bond with her because they both could be going on walks, and it wouldn't bother her that she isn't too happy with the camera. Though if she ever asked, she would probably tell her that she wanted to get good footage of the creepy forest as memory since it is an interesting place. Unless you mean her using it to "remember" Finley, cause then she would say in secret that she doesn't mean to end up filming him, it just happens because he attracts her attention XD

Scott would secretly enjoy the fact that Desdemona messes with him, since that makes it a little more normal. It would help distract him from the fact he is in a supposedly haunted forest, miles away from people and paramedics. Heck, he might even call her out on it from time to time, as well as mess with her in his own way. The banter between them would actually make the whole trip less of a hassle, all things considered. Plus she is another set of eyes and ears who are pretty trustworthy, so he can give merit to something happening if she says it did.

spookie spookie
Scott would so take Angel under his care since he is kind of less of a hassle then Stiles would be despite being spoiled. To him Angel seems like he wouldn't go out of his way to get in trouble or hurt. And so long as Damien and Raven don't make any bad decisions that could lead to his sister getting hurt, he could care less about how they feel about him. He won't be purposefully mean to them, but he will tell them when they are making a terrible choice. Though Raven's creep tactics will definitely work on him, she will give him the willies and Stiles will constantly make exorcist jokes whenever she sees him being freaked out.

Stiles is already on board with sharing her knowledge, and she would immediately give them little hacks on how to make the best of what little they had. Also the cost effective brands that are cheap but really well made and quality, as well as sound equipment too.

I can see Damien softening a bit towards Scott if he's kind to Angel... that's basically the one thing that will make him warm up to someone even if he disagrees with them.

Angel might not like everyone, but he'll treat them all with nothing but kindness because that's just who he is. If they ask him for things he'll try to help even if it's difficult, but don't let Damien catch you making him do any sort of work. Even though he thinks Angel is fine (or at least he will in the beginning), he's still very protective and nothing angers him like seeing his little brother's good nature being taken advantage of.

He'll definitely appreciate that Stiles is willing to help him work with what he's got, that'll win him over.

And another cool thing I forgot to mention is that if/when a character dies, someone can ask Raven to contact their spirit and help the dead character communicate. It may not always work, but I thought I'd mention that.

Awwww, what a sweetheart. :3

Nah, Scott wouldn't force Angel to do something, he would much rather do it himself instead. He is a hands-on guy after all, so letting Angel do something might make him a bit agitated since he might not get it right, but he wouldn't let it show. If he did ask Angel to do something, it would be something simple like help him look for stuff or something like that.

And yeeesssss, Stiles understands the financial struggles and would be down to help keep the cost low for him. It would be pretty obvious too since it probably would be let out their reasons for doing the show and she would definitely tell them the terrible people she had to deal with as a waitress if they ever brought it up. I'm fairly sure that after a while she would even allow him to use her camera for a bit, so long as he didn't look at the other footage where she got some shots of Finley.

Huh, that would be pretty cool :3

Ah~ all of this sounds so cool. I'm sad I missed out of the earlier plot chatting. But it can't be helped. I may be in a slightly different timezone!

But as for Matty. I can't see her really disliking anyone at first. I can maybe see her disliking Finley a bit since she has a stigma against drug use. But she wouldn't be outright rude to him. Angel might remind her of her own brother back home. If they ever got to talking she might silently watch out for him.

She can't relate to a lot of the people there, but she'said pretty friendly. She might bond with Scott and Bronxton over a love of sports. She has a real weak spot for people who are naturally kind a lot of the time so Bronxton she might look after sometimes as well.

Geez, all this makes me want to make another character. >.<

Bronxton may just fall for Matty, weather it be unrequited or not haha, we’ll see how it goes but if you’d like to plot anything out I’m here now, I missed the party too >.< RiversEdge RiversEdge

Honeybees Honeybees
Hey! I really like Desdemona, and I was wondering if she could possibly be an ex of Bronxton’s or just someone he hooked up with a few times in the past at parties? Just so it’d be awkward to see one another again haha. What do you think?

Aww, Matty has just a bit of romantic experience. But not much. She's always been so driven and focused on succeeding and proving herself that she hasn't had time for it. There's a good chance she wouldn't notice if he was crushing. But she would be charmed by how kind he is. She grew up in the city, so that's not easy to come by! Heim Heim

I'm free to do a bit of plotting! May he a bit slow though!

RiversEdge RiversEdge hahah, they wouldn’t have known each other beforehand then, he’s always lived around the coast. Haha well if theres a romance it might take a while, but there definitely could be a bit of a bond there we could work towards :)

well if any of you still wanna chat about the plot and get an idea of how our characters will interact, i'm up for it ^^

Since I just added Santiago I feel even more excited. There's so much variety in all the characters!

i know, right? i really like how that worked out, none of them are too similar. i cannot wait to see their interactions!

Plot wise, I think it's going to be super epic! I know they going to be stuck in tents and have some equipment, but is anyone allowed to bring a little of there own stuff in the show?

Okay makes sense! I know both Matty and Santiago would want to keep pictures of family along with their phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back