• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The folklore of the Vikings

MaesChaos

Hello everyone!

Lately, I have been very into the vikings, the folklore and the general setting of Scandinavia: so I decided that I wanted to worldbuild a new world, a new lore and create new species for this world: and I am looking for the perfect partner to do it with.

The general muses for this universe is: Vikings, AC Valhalla, Northlanders, God of War and actual history.
And the genres I dive into is romance, adventure, fantasy and action.

I have already some ideas concerning the different folklore species, and what the rp should be about (maybe the humans realizing that the creatures that is in their myths is very real or something of the sort) but for right now, I just want to build the world a bit more.

What I can offer as a rp partner and creator:

* Highly active and flexible.
* Multi paragraphs.
* OOC banter (like a ton)
* Multiple characters (I rp with a cast of characters, though I am willing to focus on a few)
* Character focus and development.
* Concentrated story (And development on it)

* Artwork (and the creation of characters and new creatures for the folklore. If you are an artist yourself, no matter the level, it would be a big plus for me)

I don't have any requirements besides 18+.

If you are interested, just shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back