• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flight of the Falcon (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's my fault, I knew I should have left with a apology days ago...

It's my fault, I knew I should have left with a apology days ago...
You're fine. People just decided to stay on the ship instead of Dhuville, if anything that's my fault for not placing interesting things for everyone to go and explore

No i was posting a bad joke in response to Boo posting no one is about, for whatever reason I couldn't see the posts before mine until after I posted

Ey well at least Plebs gots someone to react to now. I feel bad too tho cuz I had the opening scene for my charries stuck in my head where I selfishly needed to express the boo-hoo-ness of their feels lol.

And tbh I think we lost more crew now too. Whenever OoC goes cold its a bad sign. Thinkin we just press onward then with skeleton crew: Mechanic, Pilot, Gunner, Captain, Nav and Cabin Boiiiii! Meh. and if nneed be I can NPC other crewmates if ya likes

Hi!!

Posted! Left it open to wheree we go next cuz get this feeling we down to just skeleton crew of 'Otie', 'Wreckie', 'Capt. Con', 'Shugs' and 'Clickie'... ughs.

I wasn't getting notifications for this channel, so apologies for my silence in here. I'm working on a post now!

K I'll prolly post something tmrw. Get Click to bug the Capt or Otie or something lol

EDIT!! Lies!! All of it!! They got me! The party gremlins!! ARRRRGH!! Cannot. Post. Tonight. Ugh. I'm dead...☠️

Last edited:
Otrygg will refuse to clean up after dumb ugly dog. If he can't manage to sneakily throw it off the ship, that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back