• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flight of the Falcon (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC! If the lore thread is not up yet, it will be in the not to distant future. If you have any questions you are more than welcomed to ask them!

adventure-shera.gif

I have no idea what role I want to set my character as but man do I have an amazing character in my mind

I can somewhat re-vamp a character I had for a similar albeit more futuristic to! A chronically exhausted medic with a heart of gold that keeps everyone healthy except herself.

I'll follow suit with saying what the plan for my character is...
Put simple it's a sniper/gunner or the equivalent of that in this world. Think Usopp but instead of crippling fear the thing holding back this crack shot is alcoholism and fantasy drugs. His arcs are more along the lines of "He's a great shot, best I've seen... when he ain't shooting at ghosts an shit."

"I've shot this Dragon twice and it still flies!!"
"There is no Dragon you drunk!"
"I've wasted five cannon shots on nothing then, I apologise and I wish to sulk in my quarters."

Last edited:
HI!!

General personas of my concepts:

🌈Ace|Pilot - cute, flirty and talks a lot / wise-cracking, party-girl and high spirits, cowardly in physical altercations but absolute unbreakable beast in the air
🌈Botswain| Supplies and Gear - rough n' gruff, mouthy and loyal / wheeler n' dealer, been around the block, motherly but dishes out tough love too.
🌈Merc | Heavy artillery and demolitions - quiet, a bit dense but a sweetheart / easily manipulated but for a good reason; this girl is a powerhouse and makes things go BOOM!!

I'm thinking if the classic high strung buzzkill authority figure.

"No smoking in the engine room."

"No gambling on deck."

"No, we will not 'play it fast and loose,' this is an engine of war, not a carriage."

Lore page has been added! Currently it's just races, and even then it's not 100% filled out. For all intents and purposes, view Orcs the same way you would Trolls, except they don't grow as big and have been known to die of old age.

I'm thinking if the classic high strung buzzkill authority figure.

"No smoking in the engine room."

"No gambling on deck."

"No, we will not 'play it fast and loose,' this is an engine of war, not a carriage."
"Oh but it was a carriage, at one point or another. Then it was a hunting vessel, then a cargo ship, back to hunting vessel, mail carrier, and finally the beautiful piece of scrap metal you now stand upon!" *proud dwarf noises*

The lower half, it's great at pilot shit but the top half can't keep up which is a shame as that half is more important...

This, exhaust port is, making me, question my desire to uphold the prime directive...

My impression probably sounds better than it reads aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back