• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flight of the Falcon (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the radio silence. But, everyone that has posted their characters so far is accepted!

LOL

Oh and thinkin that this is the newer model of airship complete with more efficent Lift Crystals, majorly improved guns and small aircraft launching deck!!
4dfdda5c8c3ebe6e431069530b29b641.jpg
...and this is our older, older model and pieced together ol' Falcon...
17da6ca460f5fd227428f1d0db779442.jpg

--EDIT-- ...aaaaaaand that Falcon is what i see Corki pushing to her limits. Cuz I think she used to flying The Prestidigitator, the newer model ship lol Poor Otie...

Last edited:
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Axeykins Axeykins The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof and everyone else that had already made a character. I plan on having the lore updated sometime today and by Sunday at the latest the rp will start. Get your characters in if you haven't already. And for those that have, we shall be starting docked at the Fleet City of Dhuville, a city that aligns itself with the Admirality, where the Falcon and her crew will be recovering from a close encounter of a beast from beneath the Veil.

Quick addition. Do we want Kan to be promoted to captain? If so, then the captain will have also died during the encounter.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Axeykins Axeykins The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof and everyone else that had already made a character. I plan on having the lore updated sometime today and by Sunday at the latest the rp will start. Get your characters in if you haven't already. And for those that have, we shall be starting docked at the Fleet City of Dhuville, a city that aligns itself with the Admirality, where the Falcon and her crew will be recovering from a close encounter of a beast from beneath the Veil.
Oh, I forgot about this, slipped right out of my mind. Don't worry, I'll get to making a character soon.

Get to it ladies and gents.

Almost midnight here, so I may not have a sheet up tonight, but hopefully I'll have something tomorrow! Just thinking about ideas at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back