• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nah, Baku It’s alright for not posting.

This rp has slowed down drastically as is. Which is my fault for vanishing for so long and such. I’m not quite the belief this rp will finish or continue for long.

With the drastic slowing down of it, it doesn’t come as a surprise most have lost interest or don’t feel the motivation they once did to continue.
What the hell did you just say? What you gonna leave the basement unlocked now? Get your ass up and scream 'POSTIES' like a good dictator!

I didn't plot my revenge for 6 years locked in a basement with no food and water so that you could ABANDON this project alright get your shit together and I'm gonna post then you're gonna post then we're all gonna post.

What the hell did you just say? What you gonna leave the basement unlocked now? Get your ass up and scream 'POSTIES' like a good dictator!

I didn't plot my revenge for 6 years locked in a basement with no food and water so that you could ABANDON this project alright get your shit together and I'm gonna post then you're gonna post then we're all gonna post.
I—
i

OKAY FINE

And more craziness just got added on. A 3rd party publisher for 5e has shown interest in a few homebrewed races I made. When they get back to my friend he is going to give them my email and they could get the races into a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back