• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SO who is Angie? Black Widow?
giphy.gif

I thought Ivanna would be Black Widow
GOD DAMNIT

Definitely, Annabel.

i think bax is captain america?

Zedhryx: I am Iron Man.
Xanto: Not now! *pushes Zedhryx out the ooc*

Cali: You want to throw an overlord the right way. Then we gotta get rid of the idiots. Come on everyone hand em over. Everyone has a use and the idiots get to be shade bait.

Pfffft hahahah this chat kills me
207122.gif

Ya know, when I get Skyrim on the pc in December. I’m gonna customize make all our characters into followers then spam this chat with relentless screenshots.

WAit whaaaat? You can do that with Skyrim??

xD with the power of creation kit. I probably won’t upload them, considering I’ve never modded before. But I’ve been reading up on modding and stuff for the future and it seems like creating a Follower is pretty simple xD, they’ll all be generic, but they’ll look like our characters provided I’m good enough to know how to make attractive characters imao

With the help of many mods

xD I would. Maybe I’d give them custom armor too, to match with their looks. I can see Angie in knight armor or something of the like. Heavy armor. Cali would use a Dawnguard crossbow. Annabel and Ray would look more on the thief side. Ivanna would have black armor and a big ol greatsword. Jeod would have...something xD, Nox would have adjusted height levels with some equippble claws perhaps, Azalea would by my own character and....

I’m ranting xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back