• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Question: Exactly how big is this ship we’re on?
Think Galleon sized roughly

Trading-Treasures.jpg
Naval-gunnery-cutout-1024x840.jpg

The leftover amount of the soldiers, roughly a good 5-10 soldiers, and the players assumingly stepping in from time to time as well, though we’ll be timeskipping past those parts

So like... *counts all the characters* ... 23 people trying to manage a galleon. And a little more than half of them have never even set foot on a ship before.
...The history nerd part of my brain is absolutely screaming right now.

so ... you ARE aware that it takes, at BARE MINIMUM, 200 men to run a galleon? I knooooow it’s fantasy but my history nerdnside is having a conniption

so ... you ARE aware that it takes, at BARE MINIMUM, 200 men to run a galleon? I knooooow it’s fantasy but my history nerdnside is having a conniption
if it distracts you so much we can have cali, ray, and jeod make a contraption that helps the galleon run smoothly with the power of limited people

Cali: Excuse me raymond but uh... I am a lorelthian not a damn miracle worker. This is a ship made for 200 plus people to operate. The whole idea could work but at most each system we make to help operate it would have to require the manpower of 20 or so people. Which is diffucult on it's own. And not including the fact it would take a solid few weeks to get one properly going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back