• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The First Generation of Empowered

Ivan gave a sly smile. "I know everyone here weather they know me" he said. "It sounds creepy, I know, but it certainly is helpful. I even know what most of your powers are without anyone telling me. I'm just observant, that's all. I'll see ya around. Don't want Mr. beak nose to get suspicious now do we." He was referring to the teacher who had hook at the end of his nose.

"It's Iris" Iris heard Ivan say spread the word in your future classes.

"Sure I'll do what I can." Iris thought to himself, can I trust these people?

Even if he didn't he would have to, "Trinity, that's a nice time."

Iris then looked at the teacher who wasn't paying any attention, they will be the thing that destroys this place.

Iris then started to laugh for no reason.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain looked at Ronan snapping out of his little trance " your quite welcome." He said as he leaned there into hus chair. He crossed his arms" so I take it the gaurds quite love you don't they the way they brought you here." He said as he awaited a answer to his inquiry.

[/QUOTE]
Rowan laughed. "Believe me, guards never like me. I was in Juvie before this, and Military school before that. I spent a lot of time in detention and solitary. However, back then I liked to use my abilities, so I could entertain myself..." She trailed off, surprised that she was talking about her abilities. That never happened. It was probably a good sign that she was able to even think about it without getting upset. She was healing. Good. The sooner she healed, the sooner she could get herself out of the awful place without issues. As it was, she would do what she had to, but there was a higher chance of her screwing up, and she didn't want to let herself, or anyone counting on her, down.

She realized she'd lost herself in thought, "Basically, they know I'm a handful." She said grinning once again.

She chucled a bit in a whisper at Ivan's comment, she thought that everything he said right there was funny and then she looked over at Iris again "Iris is a nice name too" she said to her after Iris complimented her name "I'll try to spread it around as much as possible too, and always keep your eyes open, and never let your guard down" she said, trying to tell everyone that just the smallest peep of the word escape heard from anyone who works here could make it even more difficult to escape.

GinjaGen said:
Rowan laughed. "Believe me, guards never like me. I was in Juvie before this, and Military school before that. I spent a lot of time in detention and solitary. However, back then I liked to use my abilities, so I could entertain myself..." She trailed off, surprised that she was talking about her abilities. That never happened. It was probably a good sign that she was able to even think about it without getting upset. She was healing. Good. The sooner she healed, the sooner she could get herself out of the awful place without issues. As it was, she would do what she had to, but there was a higher chance of her screwing up, and she didn't want to let herself, or anyone counting on her, down.
She realized she'd lost herself in thought, "Basically, they know I'm a handful." She said grinning once again.
Kain smiled" that would seem how it appears." He said as he leaned against the wall. He looked at her curiously" do you believe in spirits?" Asked as he looked in her eyes. Although he rarely ever looked at them the occasional spirit of a long sence deceased person dwindled down her. Although their was the one time when he was a child he saw the dark entitie in other words a demon which in a later story brought about the surfacing of his abilities.

Iris looked over to the teacher, he kept getting an urge, a voice telling him to just kill the guy.

But Iris knew there was no point in that, damn he thought to himself this was because he used his powers on the girl.

He walked back to his own desk and sat down in his seat, he leaned back in his seat and tried to get some shut eye.

He felt sorry for whoever woke him up from a sleep out of his cell.

Ivan looked at the people laughing quizzically, not understanding what was funny. Raising his voice some, he said "Thanks for the help. That was a hard problem." He then walked back to his seat and waited for the time to pass.

(try and wrap things up. Time skip soon.)

((Not entirely sure whats going on, who else is in the biology class?))

Charlie was blindfolded like he was everyday and lead down a series of steps and corridors that he had memorized like the rest of the "prisoners" here. As he reached the biology room he heard a strange and dark almost unreal voice in his mind "and the sky's will turn black as darkness descends upon the earth for mortis will be reborn in death, and blood." He knew he had just accidentally read someones mind and he didnt have to wait long to find out who, almost instantly after the voice ended he had a vision of Kane Veridan, another prisoner who he had never met but knew of.

Charlie was pushed into the biology class room after the guards had taken off his restraints.

Everything then went back to normal and heared some from their plan escape. They made a plan...now? 'I hope their plan works..' She thought while looking at the back seeing some people. But she didn't know her eyes were glowing a little before turning back and puts her hands on her pocket while holding something like a paper..

"No problem" Trinity replied a little louder as well, then she just sighed and kept looking at Logan, she felt some heat on her cheeks, but she couldn't tell what it was, thankfully her hair was covering them so she didn't have to find out if what she was feeling was visible to everyone.

(Time skip to Physical Training. You have assigned partners in the Character Sign up (where I knew I would get all of you). By the end of this period every one will know the plan of escape (unless you want to not know) weather you were told or not.)

Ivan was at the upper body weight training station first. It was in all honesty his least favorite station, but he had little choice in the matter. The guards set the time and he started doing pushups. He did a few rounds of this and went for a drink of water. He carved ice into the ground in front of one of his group mates (I don't care who) to follow.

Kain was doing pull ups as the gaurds watched from the back of the room, sides and front. He had done 20 before letting go dropping down to the floor with little sound. He looked around before getting some water on the other side of the room. Once done the gaurds came over telling him bench press 180. He did not care really, but did so anyways. When he leaned back on the bench he saw on the under side written in red ink Sarah with a bolt of lightning striking a stick figure child on the side. Instantly he looked at the gaurds laughing at him as they could clearly see anger on his face. In the back of his mind he heard the voice again it was slightly audible, but could be clearly heard" kill" it said " kill....drain...kill" it repeated. His push quickly increased as his pupils dilated. Kain could see the electrical impulses course through the gaurds nervous systems. It called to him as the voice made it more, and more compelling to drain the life from those gaurds to kill them to let their blood spill. His iris slowly shifted between Grey and black as mortis slowly began to surface from the recesses of his mind.

Trinity was near Kain, she was doing sit-ups, but since she didn't really care about the class, she made it look like she was trying when she was barely giving any effort, whenever she sat up before she went back down she could see Kain, and he looked like he was sweating a little more than usual, it seemed like he was focusing hard on something. She was wondering if he was ok, but if she stopped and walked over to Kain, the guards would expect something and that could also mess up the plan, we couldn't look suspicious, not even a little.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled" that would seem how it appears." He said as he leaned against the wall. He looked at her curiously" do you believe in spirits?" Asked as he looked in her eyes. Although he rarely ever looked at them the occasional spirit of a long sence deceased person dwindled down her. Although their was the one time when he was a child he saw the dark entitie in other words a demon which in a later story brought about the surfacing of his abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Rowan thought about the question for a few moments, then shrugged. "I guess I do... though I don't really think about it..." She paused. "I guess I always kinda hoped that people get peace when they pass on..." She said, a bit of a twinge to her voice. "Why? Do you?"

As she asked the question, she suddenly felt a presence behind, and she turned, his hands instantly raised in defense, a little creeped out from the talk of ghosts. It was just the teacher, who, despite not wanting to teach, had been instructed to not let the prisoners talk for too long lest they start to plan an escape. Rowan glared at the woman for a moment, eyeing the object in her hand, some kind of punishment device. Rowan had only experienced one once, but had decided she didn't want to experience it again.

"Talk to you later..." She said, smiling at Kain, then walking back over to her seat and putting her feet up, now just plain glaring at the teacher for taking away her one source of entertainment.

((TIME SKIP))

Rowan was leaning against the wall of the workout area she had been put in today, observing the others. She thought Ivan had mentioned that they would hear about some sort of plan by this period, so she hoped he had made contact with someone in her group so she could know about the plan. Every time a guard approached she would pretend she was stretching. At some point she knew she would probably have to pretend to do something else, but for now, she was going to stick with fake stretching and wait for someone to come over who looked like they knew something.

Iris was on the treadmill, he was going at a moderate pass with ease, Iris had always enjoyed physical education, although he wished they would let them play sports instead.

Iris stopped and walked over to a bench,

Iris put his back against the wall Kain and Trinity in his view, he saw that something wrong was Kain almost instantly.

He concentrated on Trinity using his Hallucikinesis, he had her.

He took her to a world created by himself, it was like the gym but empty, he didnt have time to add detail, it was last second

"Trinity I need you to distract the Gaurds are something, something's wrong with Kain im going to try and find out what and stop him before its to late"

Iris didn't wait for a reply, since it wasn't really a question it was more of a command.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small little black sparks could be seen coming from behind his neck moving along the side of his body. Although the gaurds had looked away discussing among themselves how humorous his story was Kain however still grew with anger. He did not care if others respected their dead, but no one would mess with his sister even beyond life. His thought grew darker as he thought solely on killing the gaurds. He knew their was little point, but currently he did not care killing them in that moment was well worth it. Slowly he Set the bar back in its holster. Sliding from under neath it he slowly sat up looking at the gaurds. The small sparks slowly grew in number as they gathered under his palm out of sight to the guards, but see able to any behind him.

Shog said:
(Time skip to Physical Training. You have assigned partners in the Character Sign up (where I knew I would get all of you). By the end of this period every one will know the plan of escape (unless you want to not know) weather you were told or not.)
Ivan was at the upper body weight training station first. It was in all honesty his least favorite station, but he had little choice in the matter. The guards set the time and he started doing pushups. He did a few rounds of this and went for a drink of water. He carved ice into the ground in front of one of his group mates (I don't care who) to follow.
Rowan noticed the guards moving closer to her, obviously wanting her to move on from her somewhat relaxed position against the wall. She sighed, not really wanting to do anything, though mostly because she didn't want to give them the pleasure of her following their orders. She had always liked exercising, and usually looked forward to it. But not here.

Sighing, she glanced around, trying to decide what she wanted to do, but caught sight of Ivan over by the hydration station. She grinned then headed over there. As she approached, the guard squinted at her, obviously not trusting her. "I'm just thirsty." She said, grinning at him. He watched closely as she walked up to the station.

"Hey Ivan." She said.

She got Iris's message but how could she distract the guards and not make her self suspicious at the same time, she had to make a plan fast before Kain went crazy "Guards, I'm feeling sick, like I'm gonna..." she paused and made a hurling action, the guards immediately knew and all the guards immediately left the room without thinking and took her to the bathroom to do her business, hopefully she can stall a while, hopefully it will be enough time. The guards put her blindfold and handcuffs on again and they led her to the bathroom and they took both off and shoved her in, immediately closing the door shut behind them and locked it until she said that she was done. She stayed in the bathroom and started making puking noises that sounded real but they weren't, she was an expert at making them sound real now because she would use it as an excuse for not going to lunch and or class, if the guards didn't come directly inside her cell to check up on her.

Iris smiled because now he could concentrate without trying to lower his power.

He had Kain under so fast he probably wouldn't even of realised if he was chilled out.

Iris made a Duplicate of himself in case Kain was to attack.

Iris made the clone walk Infront of Kain and said.

"Stop, there is no reason to do anything right now."

That's all he said.

But he was ready to take action, he knew that it would hurt himself as well but he was willing to do it.

Ivan took a casual glance around when Rowan showed up as if deciding where to head to next. When he tuned back he said "Hey Rowan, what's up?" Then in a more hushed and hurried tone "I can only say this once before the guards get suspicious, so listen up. Notice how every personal guard seems to be specialized to be resistant against their own persons power. Tomorrow after classes and right before they cuff us to take us here, we strike someone else's guard. There will be mass panic and confusion, so trying to find designated groups will be impossible, bud do try and stick with at least two other people. From there I will take my group into the control center, which I know where is thanks to Charlie's map, and wreck it. Be sure to make sure you are with someone who has seen the exit rout on the map and book it out of here. I don't care if you come with me or not, but make sure people know the basic structure of how this is going to go down. My group will have the most dangerous job, but it is necessary. Do you have any questions?"

(@GinjaGen)

As Kain suddenly started to look at the world around him he went under quickly knocking him into his subconscious ( which by the way is the worse thing to do considering theirs a dark entity within his subconscious although your car acted dosent know that so never mind lol) mortis quickly realized what this chance ment taking full control of kain body. His eyes were closed as he breathed deeply" ahhhhh to breath this is what it feels like." He said as his eyes slowly opened know being fully black no whites. He smiled in that particularly dark way" I do appreciate you aid my young friend I'll be sure to spare you." He quickly stood stretching his body with his arms straight out thin arcs of black electricity forming between his fingers.

Rowan nodded. She was a bit uncomfortable using her powers, but like she had thought many times before, it would be worth it. She would have to practice for real tonight. It had been a while.

"Sounds good to me.... We'll just have to see what class I'm put in tomorrow" She said quietly, chuckling, "I love the weight machine!" She added, louder. "How about you, Mr. Guard? Do you like the weight machine?" The guard rolled his eyes, and Rowan winked at Ivan, enjoying the guard's irritation.

Then she caught sight of Kain. Something was off. She frowned, worried. It wouldn't do for someone to mess up their escape the day before it was going to happen.

@Shog

Damn It.

He wanted to avoid any conflict, he made a couple of more copy's of himself and had them surround Kain

He kept Kain in place by having metal chains sprout from the ground to keep him in place.

(Btw Kain is now in a world created by Iris everything that happens to Kain here dosnt actually happen to his real body, although it does feel the pain and the mental damage.)

"Your surrounded and detained, I suggest you leave his body now."

All of the clones said at once.

(Iris dosnt really know what's going on he just knows what he's up against isn't Kain)

"And if you don't leave I'll have to kill you, or Kain."

The clones spoke all at once again.

Iris said this with more confidence than he knew he had, although it felt like his eyes were being pulled out, and his head was banging like an indeed of a drum.

Ivan too noticed something was wrong with Kain. This could throw everything off, or he could be stalling for time. Either way, the guards were now distracted and he proceeded to tell the plan to several other people while the guards were distracted. Then he looked over again and noticed this was no intentional distraction. Something was seriously wrong and could throw everything off. HE quickly walked over to him and said "You ok man?"

Kain smiled as although the chains surrounded him it was too good. He leaned forwerd as much as the chains allowed" tell me boy...have u on ever killed before..have you looked into a person's eyes as they died by your hands. See the life fade away that spark dwindle out of existance." He stared deeply into irises eyes. Electricity flooded the chains although in real life black electricity flowed out from Kain hands into the area around him hitting iris in the legs, arms and torso. Although not deadly it did cause temporary muscle spasms.( well basically being hit by a tazer) as he did this irises powers would of bin shut off giving the electrical shock sent through his body. Once out of the strange world mortis looked at iris on the floor" I'm afraid my boy I'm not leaving any time soon thanks to you" Kain said as he laughed in a dark twisted way. The gaurds from earlier had little time to turn around given they had bin affected slightly by irises power. Kain quickly made a black electrical construct in the form of throwing blades tossing them quickly at the gaurds necks. They hit the small vulnerable spots in the armour exploding in arcs of lightning which flowed into the gaurds causing enough electrical disturbance to stop their hearts. With kains personal gaurds down he looked at the rest In the room know mortis s smile had bin filled with blood lust as the lights in the room flickered as the electrical energy in the building began to flow into mortis looking as if he was being struck by several arcs of lightning" and the sky's will turn black as blood flows across the land mortis shall be reborn" He said out loud before proceeding to the other gaurds.

(Just to clarify mortis is a separate entity, and knows all about how to control black lightning or black electricity. Only in this window of opportunity does mortis come out he will fade back after all is said and done. If this interferes with the plan I can change the post or you could find a way to use it to your advantage hopefully it could work either way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back